ERF COMPUTER CONSULTING

Founded 2002 • With Angi since April 2006

2 EMPLOYEES....

Techie to the Rescue

Techie to the Rescue

707-267-7778 remote computer training and troubleshooting over Zoom. I specialize in Apple devices, drawing on my 12+ years working for Apple. I can help with tips and tricks, and buying recommendations and solutions that are out of the box. Clients often come to me after they have exhausted other options. They are surprised that I am able to solve most of their problems rather quickly. If I don't know the answer off the top of my head I am not afraid to do the research necessary to find the best solution that is currently available. I tailor learning based on my students’ needs and provide a premium experience. I offer discounted packages when you buy lessons in bulk. I believe that anyone can learn Apple technology (Mac. iPhone, iPad, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, iMovie, Photos, Mail, and more) with the right teacher! I want to understand why you bought your device and focus on the needs you want to cover. Through the Zoom platform I am able to lead and guide you through the process of understanding your device. (If you don't already know how to use Zoom I will teach you what you need to know.) The screen sharing capabilities in Zoom may even allow me draw all over your screen depending upon what equipment you already have. (If you have not experienced this yet... it's an awesome experience!) I make it my business to ensure that you feel more comfortable with your device and are not afraid of it. Many people are afraid of breaking their devices if they click the wrong button. I will give you the confidence in understanding what you need to know to make using your technology more pleasant. I prefer to work with you remotely but for an extra fee, I can come to your home and work with you in person if you live locally. My prices reflect the high demand I am currently experiencing, along with my vast experience with Apple. I take amazing care of my students and look forward to helping them through their technological journey! AWARDS: Thumbtack Top Pro 2020

01/15/2018

David responded quickly to my email, took care of the problems and improved the system's efficiency as well. I had my repaired computer back within a few days. I highly recommend ERF Computer Consulting.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My computer developed problems after a Microsoft download.

12/01/2016

We are a small ad agency, so our network needs are vital, but not extensive. David is the perfect fix for us. He was great about explaining and educating us on options. He got our network back online after our office move and did it efficiently with virtually no downtime. He is punctual, has great communication and is extremely professional. I will absolutely use David again. He is great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved our network from one office to another and installed a VPN device for external access to our system.

04/19/2016

He fixed the problem and fixed the issues I didn't know about.   David is smart, kind, and very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used David at least three times.   He is very knowledgeable and great in explaining what you need to know.   I had issues with Internet Explorer and more.   He went  on my computer remotely.   When that didn't work he came to my home.

07/20/2015

From the very first email, David was nothing short of professional and responsive.  He emailed me right back upon my initial inquiry and was very responsive throughout the whole process.  I dropped my netbook off on a Monday and I picked it up on Thursday afternoon.  David cleaned out my computer, updated some applications and removed others.  I am pleased to say that my netbook is moving much fas...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed David to take a look at my netbook to clean it up so it would run faster.  I had a couple of error messages that were constantly slowing my computer down and even making it non-responsive.

08/13/2014

Had several problems with the computer. It kept returning me to desktop.  Memo pad and keyboard kept turning up.  Could not access Norton.  David responded promptly to my telephone call and arrived that night to pick up the computer.  He returned it the following night.  It is now running smoothly.  I am not technical but whatever he did, worked.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired computer

CATEGORY computer repair

REPAIRS, VIRUSES & SPYWARE DETECTION, UPGRADES - HARDWARE & SOFTWARE, NETWORKING, MAINTENANCE, SECURITY, TRAINING, MAINTENANCE, WEB DESIGN.