Boston Stone Works LLC

Founded 2006 • With Angi since July 2015

142 Quincy Shore Dr Ste 155

North Quincy, MA 02171

Boston Stone Works designs, fabricates and installs custom countertops using the widest selection of natural and engineered stones. Whether it is for a newly constructed residence, a condominium cosmetic rehab, a hotel renovation, or any other residential or commercial property, our team of

04/11/2016

John K.

Provider's voicemail is full 4/11/2016.

Description of Work
Their voicemail inbox was full. No way to run a business. One chance to make a good first impression lost.

Category countertops

I believe this was a very harsh review/ and can understand the client's frustration. I was in a serious car accident on Aprtil 7th and was hospitalized. The client is correct in that my voicemail was full as I was not able to answer calls, check emails, or texts as my phone was smashed in the accident and my car was totaled. I understand this potential client's frustration and unfortunately circumstances were not under my control. The day I returned to work, I responded to this client yet he had already left me a poor review. I was not even given the opportunity to explain why I COULD NOT respond.

04/03/2016

Penney R.

We worked with Mona in selecting new countertops in our kitchen. She is professional and a delight to work with. She met us in our home and brought samples of stone and also helped us design the layout and select the edging . A few days later, she met us at the stone and marble showroom. We saw some stone that we liked, but, she understood our needs so well, that she was able to find what we were looking for in another showroom. I look forward to working with her again!

Description of Work
Mona helped us with selecting and installing new kitchen countertops.

Category countertops

01/28/2016

Sarah L.

Mona was very helpful and worked to accelerate the schedule to get our job done early.

Description of Work
Helped us choose and secure the perfect marble and soapstone slabs.

01/26/2016

Jay G.

A refreshing shift...we had a wonderful experience with BSW from start to finish. This has certainly not been the case with other contractors during our stressful full house renovation project. i am most impressed with the owner, Muna's communication skills and accountability. She is a straight shooter, knowledgeable and accommodating. Timing was the tricky part of a full house renovation, our tight time table was respected and she returned my calls promptly. I loved her ability to creatively solve some of the design challenges of a older home renovation while respecting our budgetary concerns. Invoicing was clear and and consistent right out of the gate. There were no surprises or added charges at the end of the job. At the end of the project I appreciated that she followed up with us to make sure we were absolutely satisfied. I am so impressed with the superb service and gorgeous end result, that we will be hiring her in the spring for kitchen and bath stone work in our rental property.

Description of Work
Design of countertops, assisted us in choosing an appropriate stone for our application. Measured, templeted and installed the stone for our Kitchen and attached study area.

Category countertops, interior designers, home remodeling

01/14/2016

John T.

Mona and her crew were very easy to deal with and the job went smoothly. I am in the construction professional myself and it is rare that a job is completed ahead of schedule. The installation was done before the estimated time proposed. Very satisfied with the project overall. Mona is friendly, knowledgeable and communicative. Her crews were professional and prompt, which is very unusual in construction (I am a licensed plumber).

Description of Work
Replaced kitchen countertops with granite and bathroom vanity tops with marble.

01/10/2016

James D.

Muna and her crew were a pleasure to work with from start to finish. She was very knowledgeable regarding which type of stone to use for both our kitchen countertops and our bathroom vanity tops. She communicated clearly and promptly and was very amicable. Her crews did an excellent job of fabricating and installing the tops in a timely fashion. They were very professional and gave great attention to the minute details. I would definitely recommend Boston Stone Works to anyone who is installing any type of interior stone in his home. Very satisfied with the process and final outcome.

Description of Work
Countertops for the bathroom and kitchen.

Category countertops, interior designers, home remodeling

10/16/2015

Tom D.

10/14/2015

Sarah L.

She worked to get an accelerated schedule to get our counters installed as soon as possible.

Description of Work
Mona helped us find the perfect slabs of carrara marble and soap stone for our new kitchen. this is the 2nd kitchen project we have had her help us with for countertops.

Category countertops, marble & granite, home remodeling

10/14/2015

Andrea W.

Description of Work
They built up my countertops and did the façade of my fireplace too.

Family Construction and Cleaning

MMP Construction Inc

At MMP Construction we pride ourselves on delivering great craftsmanship, and providing the best customer experience at competitive prices. From complete remodeling and additions, to snow removal and minor roof repairs we also specialize in 203k and home style loans, MMP Construction will complete the job in a timely and professional manner. We understand the investments our customers are making and we proactively provide updated timelines and information regarding the job, from start to finish.

Offers Coupon

Tess Leeds Redesign

Tess Leeds Redesign provides an affordable and unique design opportunity to those that desperately desire change, style, comfort and function in their home but don't want to start entirely from scratch. We show you how to maximize your home's design potential by beginning with what you already own. A one day redesign session will teach you how to create a space you love with the budget you choose. The consultation includes an analysis of the space which will cover the look and feel of the room. We'll discuss furniture placement, art and accessories, as well as window treatments and rug options. Tess Leeds Redesigns creates a new vision and provides you with a design plan so that you can proceed as your budget and schedule allow. Reinvent your happy! Tess Leeds Redesign holds your hand through the exciting process of finding your inspiration, designing your space and gives you the know-how to make it come true.

Kitchen counter tops, wet bars, bathroom vanity, jacuzzi, shower jams, benches, thresholds, back splashes, tile, foyers, entryways, fireplace mantles, hearths, fire pits, outdoor kitchen, pool, tables, & desks & shelves

Restoration & repairs