LT Construction & Remodeling Inc

Founded 1998 • With Angi since August 2009

With over 10 years of experience, LT Construction & Remodeling has been providing Central Massachusetts homeowners and businesses with the finest craftsmanship in the area. As a small remodeling firm, we are committed to providing detailed attention and superior customer service during any remodeling project. We stand by our work and make sure customers get what they pay for and more....

Pierce Painting & Decorating

Pierce Painting & Decorating is a professional and reliable business that services MetroWest, Boston and Central Massachusetts. We specialize in residential house painting, commercial painting as well as interior design services. We are a family run business that was started by John and Cheryl Pierce in 1980. Pierce Painting & Decorating is now owned and operated by the second generation family led by craftswoman, Ellen Pierce under the support and guidance of Master Painter and Carpenter, John Pierce. Together, we combine years of experience with creativity and innovative techniques. We are proud of our reputation for professional, attentive, personalized service at every phase of the job, from our conscientious preparation work to our aesthetically perfect finished product and scrupulously neat cleanup. We are dedicated to understand your vision for your home or business and offer long-lasting and economical solutions to help you reach your goals as well as your budget. We believe in fair prices, quality work and great customer service Call (617) 872-1028 or email us today to arrange for a free estimate of our services .

Boston Painters LLC

For 15 years, Boston Painters has served the Boston area with high quality painting service. With an eye to exceptional quality, attention to detail and enduring value, Boston Painters is dedicated to its customers' fully satisfaction on every project. Our uniqueness is realized through our experienced staff who work seamlessly together to deliver outstanding results to our discerning clients who appreciate and demand superior quality and service, which is the foundation of how the company has operated and built its reputation .

Gravina Painting

Specializing in painting! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

12/11/2015

My wife and I hired Lac to move a slider and add some windows - out of all of the people we contacted for estimates he was the only one who consistently returned our emails and delivered an estimate when he said he would. The work took about a week to complete, he and his crew were on-site every morning at 8 am (give or take a few minutes), and wrapped up by 4 or 5 in the afternoon. They were cons...

Description of Work
Relocate a sliding glass door, add new windows on each side of our fireplace, add a bank of windows in the living room.

Category remodeling,replacement windows,doors

11/17/2015

I had an excellent experience with LT Construction. I was provided with a fair estimate quickly and efficiently which was a nice change of pace after reaching out unsuccessfully to some other contractors. The work speaks for itself. I had my entire kitchen renovated (in less than a week!) and I could not be happier. Lac and his crew are skilled, professional and courteous. My place was clean at th...

Description of Work
Complete Kitchen Remodel.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

06/29/2015

Everything went well from beginning to finish. Lac was very courteous, professional and easy to get in touch with. I am very satisfied with the quality of the work and would recommend LT Construction and Remodeling without any hesitation.

Description of Work
New deck

Category decks,remodeling

12/12/2014

Lac called me within hours of my request, and showed up early on a Saturday morning to assess the problem. He promised to be back on Tuesday to fix the problem, and was there on time. He completed the job as promised and called up later, after it had rained again, to confirm the leak had been fixed. A really nice guy. It was a pleasure to deal with him.

Description of Work
LT construction fixed a leak from my deck into the wall which was causing water to run down into the cellar.

Category remodeling

10/28/2014

LT construction deserves all of the high ratings it gets. Lac is a great guy, professional, punctual, fair, and does exactly what was promised with good quality. Works tirelessly on the job. Provides pages of references, pulls proper permits, completely on the level -- never any worries going with LT. Highly recommended, and will be using for several future projects.

Description of Work
Demolition of entire enclosed porch, installation of new cedar clapboard, installation of new trim, repair of corner posts, removal of construction debris, breakup and removal of porch foundation, etc.

Category decks,remodeling

General Contractor, Home Remodeling, Home Improvement, Home Renovations, Decks & Porches, Kitchens & Baths Remodel, Finishing Basement, Garage Construction, Windows Replacement, hardwood floor installation