Roofing & Siding by Northeast Home & Energy

Founded 1980 • With Angi since December 2008

21 N Main St

North Grafton, MA 01536

Since our founding in 1980, Northeast Home & Energy has been providing professional home improvement services in Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Connecticut. Starting out as a small contractor, our reputation for using quality materials, installed to the highest standards, quickly spread. We install high quality roofing systems, gutter systems, vinyl siding and replacement windows. Additional DBA - Northeast Home & Energy Inc....

09/24/2014

Stephanie J.

Description of Work
Stripped Roof from house and garage and installed new roof in one day. Great service.

Category gutter repair, roofing

09/22/2014

richard W.

work was provided as promised. quality of service and materials was as expected. we had a heated debate of final pricing of one extra.

Description of Work
complete residing of the home

Category roofing, siding

07/15/2013

Denise S.

They were really good. They did a great job on our window. They were very clean, thorough and quick.

Description of Work
I used Northeast Home & Energy for an oversized day window.

Category replacement windows

06/02/2013

Ron S.

Very poor! Removing old roof they toss roof nails on the grass, walkway, driveway and the cellar is a mess. I would not recommand this company to no one I would like my money back! A.S.A.P. Very expensive

Description of Work
New roof New porch, windows & door New masonery around house & cellar

[Member name removed], I'm sorry that you feel that way. I have called you several times and written you a letter to try to set up a time to meet so that we can review the work that was done on your home. I have not heard back from you but I have also spoken with your mother and she says that everything looks good. As a company we take pride in our work and want to keep all of our customers happy. Can you please get in touch with me so that we can resolve any issues. Thank You, Richard Prunier

05/29/2013

Heather G.

We got the hard sell from the owner of the company who was supposedly giving us a huge discount on a lifetime warranty roof. We also needed a small section of wall repaired that had water damage, and he let us know it would not be a problem to do this as well. He said they would be in and out in 2 days and we'd never know they were there. This ended up not being the case because a mess was left on the lawn and the wall wasn't repaired. When he finally sent someone out, it was not done well and he had to send out another person to do the job. It was frustrating trying to wrap up the job, but the roof did look great so we were happy with that aspect.

Description of Work
New roof on a 1200 sq foot ranch. Also a repair to a small section of wall with water damage.

04/18/2013

Tim M.

The overall process was easy and the follow up was great. The roofers were very thorough and I only found a few nails on the ground after the work was complete. The workers didn't leave anything behind and were quite tidy. I am very pleased with the overall experience and service. The President (Richard) of the company has followed up with me via email a few times to be sure I'm satisfied. It goes a long way when a contractor goes out of their way to be sure you're happy.

Description of Work
I contacted Northeast because a tree had fallen through my roof during a bad storm. They were prompt in coming out for an estimate and even worked with the insurance company directly to resolve the claim. The workmanship is top notch and I there is one particular area of the roof that was quite tricky and they did an amazing job of installing a rubber area to protect from moisture. I wouldn't hesitate to use this company again (although I hope I don't have to).

Category roofing, siding

Tim, I appreciate your feedback. I'm glad that you are very happy with your new roof. If you ever need anything in the future please do not hesitate to call us. Thank You, Richard Prunier

10/05/2012

Amanda V.

The actual product being a new roof, I absolutely love! It looks great and I've gotten several compliments on it. The work started slightly off schedule which wasn't communicated as timely as I'd have liked but not the biggest hassle. Shingles were to be delivered on a Monday and didn't arrive till Wed - so I wasn't sure if/how delayed the project would be, but it ended up being finished as quoted - so that made up for the communication mishap. Also after the project was completed and some wrap up paper work needed to be completed, coordination of scheduling was a little delayed. Lastly, which I'm sure would have been the same with ANY contractor, the first time I went into my attic after the roof was put on it was covered in saw dust and nails. I wish I was given a heads up just to set my expectations that this would happen instead of getting a surprise. A situation that was originally a negative to my experience with the company has turned into a positive. Due to some communication issues surronding the terms of the financing, I was a little unpleased with the overall cost of the project. However after my dissatisfaction was brought to the attention of the company their representatives got very proactively involved to understand the situation and proved very helpful and customer focused in trying to reach a resolution.

Description of Work
Complete roof replacement.

Member, I appreciate your honest feedback and I am deeply sorry that initially you were not completely satisfied. At our company we take great pride in our work and strive to bring the best customer experience possible. With that said, I am glad that we were able to clear up any miscommunication in the past and resolve your issue. If you have any more questions now or in the future we will be more than happy to help you! Sincerely, Richard Prunier

07/20/2012

Michael B.

The installers were efficient, and sales rep was professional and courteous. I thought the price was competitive too.

Description of Work
They installed vinyl siding on my home in 2010.

Category siding

07/20/2012

Barbara D.

Their service turned out great. The windows are really great windows. They are better than the others.

Description of Work
They installed new windows for me and they also did siding work.

Category siding, replacement windows

06/02/2012

John M.

A tree fell on our house during the 10/31/11 snowstorm. Damaging our roof, gutters, downspouts, siding and chimney.I was nervous about choosing a contractor to do the work after hearing all the negative reviews and warnings you hear on TV.After reviewing several contractors, a representative fron NorthEast Energy and Home knocked on my door. He was passing by and noticed the damage on my home and asked if he could look it over. After about a half hour he said that someone would contact me with an estimate and he left me with a brochure about the company. Lisa Briggs called me in two days and set up an appointment to discuss everything. She was so profesional and knowledgeable about all aspects of the repairs and insurance companies that I decided to go with NorthEast Home and Energy. I liked the fact that all the skills needed for he repair were handled by NorthEast. I only had to deal with one person. All the repairs were done to my complete satisfaction, chimney , roof, gutters, downspouts and shutters were done on time and all materials had a lifetime warranty. Everything was done on budget and no surprisesat the end of the job. Lisa was so easy and nice to talk to that I never had any worries during the whole project. I was so pleased with the workmanship , I hired the masons, who repaired my chimney, to do additionl work for me. I highly recomend NorthEast Home and energy for any all home repairs that you might need. A+++++++++

Description of Work
Repaired top of chimneyReplaced roof, gutters and downspouts, repaired roof where tree fell on it.Replaced siding and window shutters.

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding

06/19/2011

KAROL B.

This is the 2nd time this year that we have used Northeast Energy - the first time was back in March to have to install siding for us. Based on that experience it was a no brainer to have them work with us on installing new windows into our home. We had originally scheduled to have them installed in May but had to reschedule to June. Kim at the office was great at handling the details of that reschedule, and the job went great. The installers, Al and Tom were patient, detail oriented, craftsman, and all about doing a quality job for us. Those guys were wonderful! We live in a house that is totally lived in, and it does have storage issues. Al and Tom did what needed to be done to get the basement windows in, and I am completely blown away by that. If they ran into a problem they talked with me about it and we were able to make happen what was needed to complete the job. I havent worked with a company so willing to work with us and what I we needed in a long time. They will be the first company I call to have other remodeling and construction work done. It has been a real pleasure to work with Buzz our salesman, Kim and Richard in the office, and Al and Tom. Button our dog very solidly give two paws up! Thanks!

Description of Work
Northeast Home and Energy installed new windows into our 1958 home.

Category remodeling, siding, replacement windows

04/19/2011

KAROL B.

We are so impressed with this company. People return calls, they are on time, they are professional and they do what they say! Al and Tom who did the actual work at the house were great! Very concerned that what they were doing would not interfere in anyway, moved heavy things from the porch without us having to do it, did some extra carpentry work where the house needed it due to damage, and kept in touch with us throughout the install. We also worked with other staff at the office who were great to work with - Richard and Kim specifically. And Buz was a real pleasure to work with. He came back to our house a couple of times to talk with us about other projects we are considering. All of the staff have just been excellent. And the house already looks new! And the most important thing besides that? Our dog totally approves of all of them!

Description of Work
We found this company at the Boston Home Show in February. We made an appointment to get an estimate for siding for our house. Buz came on a SUNDAY to give us the estimate and help us choose the siding we wanted. They came and put Certainteed Monogram Vinyl siding on our house. It looks fantastic! They also did some repair work while installing the siding. We will be using them in the near future for some other projects, and I highly recommend them!

Category contractors, remodeling, siding

12/12/2008

David W.

They are very professional, detailed and they do excellent work.

Description of Work
They have done some hurricane repairs. They also added a room addition. They do carpentry and general contracting, too.

Category contractors, remodeling

Fox Gutter Cleaning

When you contact Fox Gutter Cleaning, you'll get outstanding service for all the gutter needs you have. For years, we have been the go-to gutter pros for homes and businesses throughout the Metro Boston area. Whether it's repair, cleaning, winter ice dam removal, or brand new installations, we always get the job done right. We have a machine to customize the size of your gutters. No seams, no leaks! Contact us today for your next project. We guarantee all of our work to meet your satisfaction.

All Around Gutter & Home Repair

We offer all gutter services. Gutter cleaning, Gutter Repair, Gutter Installation, Gutter Covers, Fascia and soffit Repair We offer competative rates with a warranty for all work we do. We provide free estimates for all work I have been doing gutters work for 15 years. I am the owner and operator

Cook's Roofing

Ken Cook has been installing residential roofs and ventilation systems for over 35 years. Cook's Roofing is certified by the Certain Teed Corporation to operate as a select shingle roofing company. This allows our company to extend material and labor guarantees for longer periods than the competition. Cook's has two crews and two lead roofers are certified Master Shingle Applicators. Our foreman has been employed by us for over 13 years. According to the building inspector's office, Cook's pulls more permits for roof construction in the town of Bellingham than any other contractor. In 1992 when many of the shingle manufactures were having trouble with their fiberglass shingles, the ASTM (American Society of Testing and Materials) developed testing for shingles that showed many problems with roof shingles. It was right then and there that Ken Cook decided to install the best shingles available and have quality that people could depend on; CertainTeed is the best company for their materials and warranties. They have taught us every aspect of the roofing industry from proper installation techniques to knowledge of how to know the difference between shingles that are of a high product quality and mediocrity. Ken Cook has been a resident of Bellingham for over 50 years. He is an active member of the First Baptist Church of Bellingham serving Christ and the community. He also serves on the finance committee of the same church. Ken is married; they have 2 daughters and 2 grandsons. Ken loves Jesus, (John 5:24) his family and roofing. The entire Cook's family would love to serve you. Additional email - cooksroofing@comcast.net. Additional DBA - Cook's Home Improvements Inc. Phone: 508-966-0306 Fax: 508-966-2233

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal, Financing Available

Home improvement, replacement windows, vinyl siding, roofing, decks, porches, dormers & additions.