THE POOL PLACE

With Angi since October 2008

MCM Pool Service, Inc.

**FOR FASTEST SERVICE-PLEASE EMAIL US AT: scheduling@mcmpoolservice.com** Swimming pools are about relaxation and family fun. We want to help families get the most from their pools, and we want to leave every pool better than we find it. We service all kinds of pools and hot tubs. Whether you have a small above ground pool that needs cleaning, or an elaborate in-ground pool that needs major repairs, MCM Pool Service will treat you with respect and provide the highest level of service. We believe that every family deserves a clean, healthy, fun, and safe swimming pool. We believe in doing the job right, with quality workmanship and materials. We believe in doing business and dealing with our customers with honesty and integrity.

09/09/2015

MELANIE H.

Description of Work
There was a squealing noise at 2000 rpm's. The dealer had told us the timing belt needed replacement, but the serpentine belt could have been going as well. Russ found the belts were fine, and the noise was coming from a loose heat shield, which he fixed. He went further, to look up the manufacturer's (as opposed to the dealer's) recommended timing belt replacement, based on how and where the car was driven and told us we had at least 20,000 more miles before it needed to be replaced. The service was fast, thorough, reasonably priced and honest. We will definitely be taking the car to National Tire for all future servicing.

06/04/2015

pat S.

Description of Work
Replaced above ground pool liner and opened the pool.The staff we're terrific.

04/02/2015

Joseph A.

Description of Work
Pool closing - did a great job - also did my opening for the year and do mauntenance as needed. They are professional, on time, and do good work at a reasonable rate.

09/10/2014

Helen M J.

Description of Work
I ordered a Loop Lock pool cover for my in-ground pool. This is a replacement of my existing cover and I have all the information from the original installation to include the Loop Lock number. I called 4 authorized dealers in the area and told all of them I was comparing prices for the project. The Pool Place beat their competition by a few hundred dollars. Their installer came out to look at the pool to be sure they ordered the correct cover and it's scheduled to be installed on the 10th of September. So far, I'm very happy with their service.

02/19/2014

Scott P.

The price was just perfect. They are very knowledgeable and very responsive. They have everything I need.

Description of Work
I used The Pool Place for

01/02/2013

Shelley M S.

Excellent customer service, well done.

Description of Work
I called with problems opening my pool. They came out and assessed and gave me advice on a fix for the issue i was having. They were correct and 2 days later we were swimming. I was shocked when not only did they come right away but wouldn't take any money for the trip. I have told everyone I know and have switched to this company for all supplies and service related to my pool. Extremely pleased with this company.

01/21/2011

Paul K.

Good service. fair prices on supplies and furniture.

Description of Work
I buy my pool and hot tub supplies from them.

10/22/2008

Alan Y.

I called them to get an estimate to repair my leaky pool pump. After providing them a brief description of the problem they gave me an estimate of $35. I was skeptical that they understood the problem with such a low cost to repair it. However, they were right on the money. The problem was a worn gasket that they repaired overnight for exactly what they quoted me. The only negative comment I have about the Pool Place is that some of their staff are "gruff." I'll take "gruff" because they really seem to know their stuff.

Description of Work
Repaired my leaky pool pump.