North East Pest Control & Lawn Care

Founded 2007 • With Angi since May 2012

Ask for details....

ProLand Landscaping

ProLand Landscaping by David Landry is a full-service landscaping and home services company. My vision is to emphasize an atmosphere that will promote great lasting relationships for you and future clients. My focus is to communicate clearly about what you want from me as a service provider. How I can make the idea you've always had for your yard a reality.

Hartford landscape service

We specialize in landscaping service, housecleaning and small construction projects. We have over 8 years of experience. Give us a call today for your free estimate.

Ultra Safe Pest Management Inc

TOP-RATED Pest Control & Wildlife Services - Locally owned and operated. Offices in Boston Ma, N. Andover Ma, Canton Ma, and Brookline Ma. Ultra Safe Pest has been providing Award-Winning pest control and wildlife services since 2000. The owners are directly involved in the day to day operations and pest control methods being offered. We pride ourselves on integrity, professionalism, a strong commitment to the environment, our customers, our staff and the pest industry that we proudly represent.

Offers by Ultra Safe Pest Management Inc on Angi

05/31/2017

They’ve been pretty good. For overall rating “B+”. They were always there. Professionalism is always an “A”. I recommend them all the time. I’ve never had any animals taken out. I’ve had dead bugs and they handled that pretty well.

Description of Work
For bed bugs they did the full heating and killed everything.

05/26/2015

they were professional, prompt, knowledgeable and understanding of my pet needs and concerns.

Description of Work
They came out to the house and sprayed for carpenter bees and other bugs.

09/04/2014

Description of Work
Prompt and professional. Was available for same day service. Offered to return if necessary. It has not been necessary.

06/30/2014

Description of Work
I LOVE Tom at North East Pest Control and Lawn Care. His responses to my email requests are at lightning speed ;o). Well, at least compared to the five other companies I originally contacted to request an estimate. So far he has come out and mowed down our jungle in the front yard and part of the back yard, sprayed the house for pest control (we don't have them but I wanted the preventative service) and fertilized my lawn on a stand-up machine that looked like so much fun I wanted to take a ride ;o). He has been a joy to work with this month and I hope we have a long service provider history for years to come. I cannot stress enough how pleased I am with the service I have received. Looking forward to seeing how the winter snow plowing turns out!

05/10/2012

They came on time, cleaned up after, and gave us an itemized receipt showing what they charged us for and why. They also called us for follow up to make sure everything was fine. We have been using them for about 2 years now and they are fantastic.

Description of Work
They came to fertilize our lawn and treatment for spiders and bugs for the season.

Category pest control","lawn service

09/04/2014

06/30/2014

05/07/2014

Description of Work
inspected interior and exterior, sprayed for carpenter ants

Lawn Care and Pest Control