B-Dry System M/E Inc

Massachusetts: Home Improvement
03/18/2023

25 Sullivan Rd Ste 4

North Billerica, MA 01862

Since 1981, our team has helped 30,000 customers throughout Massachusetts with an affordable solution for their flooding problems. For your peace of mind, our system comes with a warranty which is transferrable when you sell your home. Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - B-Dry Systems....

basement waterproofing (97)well & water pump repair (33)drain pipe installation (29)plumbers (17)excavating (11)concrete repair (7)basement remodeling (5)mudjacking (1)

04/18/2020

My Dad first did business with B-Dry back in 1992 when he had a small section of the finished basement covered by B-Dry and a sub pump installed. He has NEVER had a problem with that section of the basement since! The past few years water has been an issue in another part of the basement - which came to a head a few weeks ago. We contacted Don who came out to provide a free assessment and quick qu...

Description of Work
Installation of additional system to complete as "perimeter system" to existing sump/pump.

Work Completed On 04/06/2020

09/30/2018

The work was done ahead of schedule and handled professionally. So far, my basement has remained dry even with all the rain we have been experiencing. We are very happy with the outcome.

Description of Work
French Drain System in my basement

Category concrete repair,excavators,basement waterproofing,wells

Work Completed On 08/27/2018

05/30/2018

Delivered as promised, worked as promised and, installed as promised. Very happy.

Description of Work
Basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 04/04/2018

05/10/2018

The battery pack-up was installed quickly and tested under conditions of a simulated power failure. The service provider was professional and explained clearly how the battery would work in a power failure. This is the second time working with this company and I have been impressed by the quality of their service.

Description of Work
To add a battery back up to my sump pump

Category basement waterproofing,wells

Work Completed On 05/10/2018

04/02/2018

I've had major issues with my water in my basement since I moved in. It was getting out of control and I was on a tight budget. I got quotes from close to 5 different companies. B dry gave me the best price, by far. They didn't add unnecessary pipes or create any more sump holes to jack up the cost. They took a look at the project and determined what needed to be done at a very fair price. The day...

Description of Work
water proofing for basement- French Drain, sump pump

Category basement waterproofing,wells

Work Completed On 04/02/2018

10/23/2017

Easy to work with; very professional!

Description of Work
2 sump pumps installed

Work Completed On 10/23/2017

09/24/2017

The owner, office staff, and foreman were very responsive, and answered all my questions. The contract that was provided was detailed. I thought the owner did a thorough job in assessing what was needed, both inside and out. Aside from the french drain, the system has a sump pump, a back-up sump pump, and a battery back-up. They also installed a floor drain at the bottom of the bulkhead, and insta...

Description of Work
A french drain and sump pump were installed.

Work Completed On 09/11/2017

Thank you so much for your feedback!

09/14/2017

very professional team. the site visit was very informative. the field team was professional and cleaned up the work area. the office staff was courteous and very helpful with questions I had. I would recommend B-Dry for any waterproofing work

Description of Work
we needed to have a sump pump installed

Work Completed On 07/31/2017

09/05/2017

I didn't use them, they gave me an estimate of $8,000 to out in a complete drainage system in the basement. I might use them in the future.

Description of Work
Estimate

08/01/2017

All went well from start to finish. The estimator, Bill Clayton, was professional and knowledgeable. He showed up on time and wrote a detailed estimate. Office personnel were pleasant, informed, and responsive. Crew showed up when scheduled and worked carefully. Even though the work took far longer than B-Dry expected because of underground ledge, they worked diligently until the job was complete ...

Description of Work
Install French drains and sump pump system next to two basement walls

Work Completed On 07/12/2017

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! We will always be here for you should you need us!

Basement waterproofing. Pumps,sumps, battery backups, French Drain systems