Northern Lights Electric Inc

MA A20059

50 Orne St

North Attleboro, MA 02760

following CDC guidlines

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Northern Lights Electric is your expert, Fully Licensed and Insured Residential Electrician Company serving southern New England. (shhh.... we also do small commercial) 13 employees. No sub-contractors. Cost is determined by the job. Preferred contact is email. License #'s: Master A-20059, and Journeyman E-51095. Licensed in ALL New England...

electrician (1030)lighting (272)ceiling fan installation (135)HVAC Companies (23)satellite tv (15)home remodeling (14)generator service (13)home theater installation (10)landscape lighting (9)roof snow removal (6)home security systems (5)gutter repair (1)

06/16/2022

Robert J.

Great electrician, very helpful. Definitely call again when service needed.

Description of Work
N/A

Work Completed On 06/19/2022

Thanks so much for the kind words, we look forward to working with you again!

04/13/2022

Brian M.

Amazing, Brian and his assistant (Sorry I can't remember his name even though he introduced himself). They were quick, clean and professional. I will definitely hire them again when needed.

Description of Work
A Chandelier installed and old one taken down

Work Completed On 04/25/2022

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate the kind words, and look forward to working with you again!

04/04/2022

Gary G Gray G.

That is how you lose a good paying customer.

Description of Work
I have used this company many times before with good results so when I had problems with my smoke alarms I called them to come and make some changes, which included changing all of the alarms in my home and making sure the system worked well. The person I spoke to said he would get me a "quote" I told him I did not need or want a quote as I had been very satified with their and service. He insisted. Never heard back.

Work Completed On 04/04/2022

Hi [Member Name Removed], We're so sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the service you received on your most recent call. We appreciate the many years of service you have with us, and would love for that to continue. It is our policy to write an estimate/quote upon a request for service, we always want to be upfront with costs. We then email that out for your review, and approval prior to scheduling. We did email you an estimate for the replacement of those smoke detectors on March 23rd, I'm sorry if you did not receive it. Please reach out to us anytime at the office, we would be happy to email that again and take care of that work if you would like. Thanks so much, Tina

07/06/2021

Greg W.

Great company to deal with. Provided a detailed quotation, worked diligently to schedule the job quickly, electricians arrived on time and completed the installation seamlessly, as two of the outlets were a bit tricky to access. Would hire them again without reservation.

Description of Work
Installed several gfci outlets

Work Completed On 07/01/2021

01/21/2021

Melissa C.

Brain was amazing! He put the light together and taught us how it worked and then installed it all within an hour. He followed all COVD precautions and yet was personable and easy to chat with. It was very easy to communicate with the company and the pricing was transparent and fair. I will definitely hire them again

Description of Work
Installing a new light fixture

Work Completed On 01/21/2021

01/16/2021

Lalanthi V.

Hired to upgrade our condo electric system. Three people came to work on our system on a Friday. They worked all day, was rushing by the end of the day. Didn't want to answer any of our questions. Next day we found out that our hot water is not working, some how they didn't connect the hot water during the upgrade. We called them on Monday, they were pretty rude, didn't come to connect the hot water tank till Tuesday and gave us 4 hour window. We will not hirer them again.

Description of Work
Upgrade electric system

Work Completed On 01/16/2021

11/05/2020

Jon C.

I'm delighted to have been referred to Northern Lights and will no doubt be going back to them for future home renovation and repair jobs. The technician made quick work of our lighting and minor electrical project list in just a few hours thanks in part to his 3 1/2 decades of experience in the field. Friendly, professional, and skilled -- couldn't ask for more. Northern Lights is also incredibly responsive with providing or updating quotes and answering questions. Estimated and final invoices were highly detailed and any additional charges were explained as they came up. I appreciated the clarity on costs up front and transparency along the way.

Description of Work
Kitchen lighting and misc. electrical

Work Completed On 11/05/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

10/18/2020

Nod A.

Vin and his guys that worked at my home did an excellent job! Northern Lights Electric was one of the few who even responded to my Angie's List request. After some discussions and sending some videos and photos of my job request, I accepted their proposal which was priced very competitively. I had a panel replacement and a Tesla EV charger installed. The guys did an excellent job and were very attentive to my questions and concerns.

Description of Work
Panel replacement and EV charger.

Work Completed On 10/15/2020

Thank you so much for this review, we hope to work with you for many years. Vin

10/15/2020

Jim O.

Great! I can go forward with additional modifications to the electrical system within the house. And generator has already worked perfectly the multiple times it was need, easy and safe. Excellent work by them. Professional, start to finish.

Description of Work
upgrade electrical service from 100 amps to 200. Purchase gas generator and wire it in to new panel with safety switch.

Category electrician,generator service

Work Completed On 10/15/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for the review, your a great customer! Vin

08/03/2020

Ernest R.

Mark was very punctual in his arrival. It was a pleasure having put up the lights. I will hire again for any electrical project I can not do on my own, only having 1 arm and hand that works. MS is fun.

Description of Work
Installed over head lights

Work Completed On 08/03/2020

Thank for the review, it was our pleasure!

Electrical, ceiling fans, knob and tube, wiring, home rewiring, blown fuse, new breakers, breaker tripping, electrical panel, panel replacement, outlets, outlet replacement, surge protector, generators, generator installation, roof de-icing systems, home lighting, track lights, landscape lighting, outdoor lighting, indoor lighting, recessed lighting, security lighting, ungrounded wiring, old wiring, led lighting, lighting upgrades, EV car chargers, Tesla, Clipper Creek, BMW, Chevy, certified.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express Available