Modern Pest Services - Newton, MA

Founded 1945 • With Angi since July 2010

Modern Pest Services is a third-generation, family-owned and -operated pest management company that has been a leader in the industry since 1945. Modern’s licensed and fully trained pest management professionals provide fast, effective pest control solutions to residential and commercial clients throughout New England and utilize the least toxic, lowest-risk products as part of an integrated pest management program. Recognized by the National Pest Management Association for meeting the established standards of a QualityPro company, Modern has also earned distinction as a Pesticide Environmental Steward by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency for its green and organic programs. Modern is a member of several national, regional and local associations, including the Entomological Society of America, the National Pest Management Association, the New England Pest Management Association, and the Professional Pest Management Alliance. Modern has grown to become the largest, privately-owned pest management company in New England....

Critter Control of Boston

Critter Control of Greater Boston has been serving the Greater Boston area in Middlesex and Suffolk counties by providing professional animal and wildlife control services since 2003. We provide integrated animal control and wildlife management solutions which are environmentally sound and ecologically responsible. Critter Control of Greater Boston establishes the standards for excellence in the animal pest control industry and upholds those standards with a professional staff of biologists, zoologists, certified wildlife specialists, animal control officers and anti-cruelty personal.

Integrated Pest Control Inc

Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Integrated Pest Control Inc. was started in 1988 by Chuck Danielson. He wanted the focus to be on providing high-quality service and customer satisfaction. We have been successful at this and this is still our goal. We are rated at the top by several consumer based rating agencies!Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals. We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.

Waltham Pest Control

Waltham Pest Control has been providing professional pest extermination and pest control services for over 30 years to home owners and business owners throughout Massachusetts.

Offers by Waltham Pest Control on Angi

06/05/2018

Richard G.

Great. I have used their services for years. Always satisfied.

Description of Work
Ant Control

10/29/2017

Stephen J C.

Great. As always on time, efficient, and professional. Call center always responsive and Tech's call ahead. Written reports left and sent.

Description of Work
Quarterly exterior and interior inspection. Great attention to detail. Practical suggestions to Homeowner for improvement and to be proactive.

07/31/2017

Joshua D.

Their professional solved my wasp nest problem on the same day I called. Their scheduling team accommodated my request to coordinate by email instead of phone (since I was stuck in meetings).

Description of Work
Wasp nest removal.

09/26/2016

Benge A.

It was pretty expensive - $399, and they weren't going to be able to get to it for 2 weeks, so I didn't use them. I got another exterminator to come the next day in he only charged me $75. To be fair, I think Modern Pest was going to spray the whole house, so that was part of the reason for the expense, but what I really needed was to get rid of a single nest. The good thing was they had an actual person from the company answering the phone, not an answering service or a message machine.

Description of Work
Hornet nest removal & hornet extermination

03/21/2016

David B.

Category pest control

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are happy to hear you seem pleased with your service. It is part of our mission to treat everyone with integrity, dignity and respect and we take pride in empowering our team members to do the right thing. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future. Thanks, Danielle Beckwith

01/04/2016

Gail G.

08/30/2014

joshua B.

Very friendly and easy to work with, showed up on time and did a great job of setting up bail for any critters that might be trying to get in. Service covers basically any vermin or insects

Description of Work
professional and thorough inspection and service

Category pest control

Hi [member name removed], Thanks for your feedback and overall "A" rating. We greatly appreciate it. Do you know about our referral program for clients enrolled in our year-round HomeCare Green program? If you refer a friend or neighbor to Modern and they sign up for our HomeCare Green program too, you'll get a $50 VISA card and they'll receive $50 off their initial service We hope you enjoy our service and thanks again for the feedback. Elaine

05/02/2012

mary M.

I have been using them for several years.

Description of Work
I use MODERN PEST SVC.

Category pest control

Thanks so much for your comment and "A" rating. We appreciate your business and look forward to protecting your home and family from pests for years to come. Our new referral program can help save you money! Refer a friend, relative, neighbor or coworker to Modern and you'll receive a FREE month of pest protection. Just have your referral give us your name or service address when they call to sign up for their HomeCare Green Progam. Elaine

05/01/2012

Ken R.

Everything went fine with them. I signed up with them for a one year contract but I ended up canceling just to cut down on expenses. I had no issues with them, they were all fine. I never saw them but my tenant told me that they were there every time I asked about them. I actually picked them over somebody else because of their responsiveness and professionalism.

Description of Work
I use Modern Pest Svc. for pest control. I brought them in because my tenant who runs a bakery had a mouse issue.

Category pest control

Thanks so much for taking time to comment and give us an "A" rating. We appreciate your business and hope you'll consider us again for service in the future. We're currently offering 10% off the initial fee when a HomeCare Green Program is purchased. And if you do come back, ask about how to save even more with our new referral program. Elaine

09/27/2007

SUSAN M.

They check out the foundation when they come and are very thorough. They are always able to answer my questions and are available for extra treatments if needed. They are honest, professional, and reliable every time they come out. I pay for the service per visit.

Description of Work
They sprayed the inside and outside of my 6000 square foot home for household pests. They come three times a year to service the area.

Category pest control

Hi (member name removed), I’m following up on some older comments and wanted to thank you for yours. Honest, professionals and reliable…now, like then, it’s great to hear such good feedback about our service professionals! Elaine

Pest control for homes and businesses. Modern's HomeCare Green program protects homes from 60 pests, while our ECOCARE commercial programs protect a wide range of businesses and industries from unwanted pests. Modern offers a comprehensive bed bug control program including canine inspections and heat treatment, as well as a termite control program and additional pest control services for nuisance wildlife, ticks and mosquitoes. We also install TAP insulation. Ask about our Organic programs!

ask for details