AAA Junk Removal

Founded 1994 • With Angi since September 2004

Awards & Badges

15 Jasset St

Newton, MA 02458

We supply professional removal services of unwanted trash and miscellaneous junk that needs to be properly disposed of. With over 15 years in business we offer the experience to make your clean out as efficient and cost effective as possible. Give us a call or fill out our free estimate form and we'll take care of the rest. Visit our website or give us a call for more information. ...

hauling (39)trash removal (15)dumpster rental (4)

03/12/2020

They were awesome. Efficient and pleasant. Highly recommend them. I am going to use them again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
junk removal from our basement

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/26/2020

03/11/2020

Danny and his sister Tanya were awesome. Pleasant and effecient. They helped us clean out the basement without being pushy and on top of us. I plan to use them for a second round of hauling things out of closets that have not been emptied in years. Highly recommend them

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed to junk a basement full of old things

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/26/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! You and your husband are super sweet ! Happy my brother Shane and I got to come back and see you guys this week . Hopefully see you again ! - Tanya

09/11/2019

I've used Junk It several times. Mainly to get rid of broken washer and dryers and large furniture items that I was unable to lift. I have come to really like this company especially the owner Danny. My feelings on them are these are not people that would ever take advantage of you or rip you off.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
removal of washer and dryer

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2019

12/08/2018

Daniel was responsive and competitively priced. He responded immediately to my inquiry and was able to do the work within a day. He was polite, easy to work with, efficient. I would recommend him highly and use him again for future hauling needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had two large futons, a bunch of large cardboard boxes, and a lamp that needed to be hauled away.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/08/2018

10/30/2018

at one point, they decided they weren't going to do anymore and left me to do all the sweeping up and clearing of shelves. also, one of the men defecated in the woods behind my garage. rather gross. i did not complain as i don't plan on hiring this company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage cleanout.

CATEGORY garbage collection,dumpster service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2018

[Member Name Removed] I am confused as to what happened here . Could you please reach out and explain? Thank you

06/12/2018

very well. After sending some pictures, they gave me an estimate and we made an appointment few days later. Of course, I added some more things to remove and they gave me an final estimate with options which was higher but reasonable due to the additional work. Then they began their job, and did not stop till everything was done the way we wanted. We will hire again the team ( two people )/

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
remove basket ball stand, some furniture and junk from attic, and move 30 some boxes from attic to garage.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2018

05/02/2018

It went awesome,. they showed up with in the time frame I was told! The crew was cool an professional and wored in a very appreciative and efficient Manor! Totally would call again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to have my two bay garage cleaned out,. As well as trash and miscellaneous items accumulated behind the garage!

CATEGORY garbage collection,hauling services

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/28/2018

Photo for AAA Junk Removal - 15 Jasset St, Newton, MA - 37033928

04/30/2018

9 junk it showed up on time like they said and they were in and out. I would defiantly use them again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a bunch of junk in my basment yard etc...

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2018

04/30/2018

They were friendly, affordable, on time, and they went above and beyond what I expected. I would hire them again in a second and I will be recommending them to anyone I know who needs similar work done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a basement cleaned out

CATEGORY garbage collection,hauling services,dumpster service

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2018

01/30/2018

Dan was very responsive and easy to schedule. I emailed him on Sunday and the following afternoon he'd come by to haul our trash away. I paid using banking app (Zelle), which convenient and. The price was very reasonable. I would definitely recommend using this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of kids play structure / swing set. I had disassembled it.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/30/2018

Clean Outs - Junk, Basement, Attic Cleanouts, Removal - Appliances, Carpets, Computers, Construction & Demolition, Estate Cleanouts, Furniture, Hot tubs, Refrigerators, Scrap Metal, Televisions, Tires, Trash & Yard Waste.

Check, PayPal