J.T. Kelly at Keller Williams

Founded 2010 • With Angi since June 2017

1340 Centre St

Newton Center, MA 02459

J.T. is a full service realtor and broker who has worked in Greater Boston real estate since 2010. He has wide experience in residential sales, investment sales, property management, leasing, agent training & development and office management. If you are looking to make your next real estate move anywhere in Greater Boston, whether it be buying your first home or renting in an area which fits your commuting and budget needs, contact J.T.!...

07/06/2019

Evan S.

JT goes above and beyond, always. We have been looking into real estate for a bit over a year now and he never rushed us or made us feel like we were not valuable clients. We were looking for a condominium to start off in, and he even talked us out of a few that we were considering instead of shoving through a quick sale. He pointed out some roof/mechanical issues that would've been expensive fixes and we are grateful he did. We ended up about a year later in a condo we loved, and are extremely thankful we've worked with him. He is always available and energetic in his willingness to help and serve clients. Thank you!

Description of Work
Buying a condominium

12/02/2018

Robert L.

We found J.T. for our home search in the greater Boston area as first-time home buyers. We weren't sure what we were looking for or exactly where, and J.T. quickly set up a number of viewings for us to help narrow things down and was knowledgeable about a variety of areas. When we found a property we were interested in, he helped us determine how to make an offer that we felt comfortable with. He was an advocate for us throughout the whole process and was very responsive to our many questions. He also had helpful suggestions for professionals to work with throughout the experience but also was happy to work with people we found as well. We had a great experience and would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
First-Time Home Buyer's Agent

12/02/2018

Sheng W.

JT is awesome. He's very knowledgeable and has been very helpful with my recent condo purchase. Every time I had a question either about process or next steps, JT was responsive and had a solution. If he doesn't know the answer, he hunts down answers whether its from the bankers, the seller, or the attorneys. He's to the point and get's the job done. Would not have imagined working with anyone else.

Description of Work
I needed representation as a buyer to assist with my first purchase

02/06/2018

Peng L.

JT was very kind and knowledgeable realtor. I could not have navigated the house buying process without him and his support. I was buying home in Newton and he was incredible knowledgeable about the areas and what I was looking for.

Description of Work
Buying a house

Category real estate agents

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

10/30/2017

Richard C.

Yet again, JT was amazing!! I worked with him a year after my first work last summer. He is by far the best real estate agent I've worked with in all of the Boston area!! He was incredible just like last time-- prompt, communicative, and coordinated everything. He saved me so much time and effort. I initially worked with him off of a referral. I met a few of his coworkers while working with JT and everyone there is amazing. He was amazing and worked with all our requests. He would respond to emails very promptly, sometimes even at 1-3am!!!

Description of Work
I needed help buying a condo in the Waltham, Watertown and Arlington area and was looking for a good real estate agent to represent me as a buyer.

10/15/2017

Jake J.

Awesome! JT was always readily available and able to answer any question we had.

Description of Work
JT helped my friends & I relocate close to our school to a great priced apartment!

Category real estate agents

Thanks [Member Name Removed]!

09/20/2017

Henry J.

JT was awesome! Funny enough I ended up getting a place in the same complex he lived in. He was always available, friendly and able to help! Definitely knows what he's doing in Watertown and the surrounding areas!

Description of Work
I needed help finding a place to live

09/14/2017

Joseph L.

JT was great, he listed it and brought me an offer within a week. He was always available throughout the whole process. Definitely will be calling him on future projects.

Description of Work
I needed help selling my investment property in the Allston/Brighton area.

09/06/2017

Peter R.

As someone who has worked in the industry, JT is far and away the best Agent I have worked with. Not only is he very knowledgeable about areas in Boston, but he truly understands the fundamentals of what makes or breaks a property. Besides his knowledge, JT understands budgetary constraints and will not try to upsell you and force you to go above your budget. I remember calling him earlier than 8 am to an immediate answer. No matter the timing of my calls, JT was always happy to answer any questions and point me in the right direction. JT understands the true value of customer service in real estate and is more than willing to go the extra mile to ensure all parties are happy with the transaction.

Description of Work
Discussion of buying versus renting

09/06/2017

Shane K.

It went very well, J.T. was extremely professional and straight-up with us, and found us an unbelievable place at a low price.

Description of Work
J.T. rented me my apartment and provided answers to all the questions I needed as someone renting for the first time.

08/30/2017

Mimsie C.

It was a pleasure to work with JT Kelly from start to finish during the complex, nerve wracking experience of buying my new condo. Throughout the whole process he was very calm, reassuring and knowledgeable. He was available, seemingly, twenty- four hours a day. His response to my e mails or phone calls was almost instantaneous. If he did not know the answer on the spot he delved into the matter and got back to me very quickly. He never made me feel that I was bothering him with my questions or concerns. He was very accommodating when I wanted to make a few extra visits to the condo. JT worked out a timetable for the purchase process which was effective without being pushy, but flexible enough to allow extra time for little delays that arose. I am very happy with my new condo, and grateful to JT for making this major undertaking a very good experience for me.

Description of Work
I needed to buy a condominium in the Cleveland Circle region.

08/29/2017

Steven L.

Working with JT Kelly as my realtor was a phenomenal experience. After reading his reviews on Angie’s List and some other sites online, I reached out to him to assist in my relocation from Boston to Cambridge. His extensive knowledge of everything in the market was extremely helpful and welcoming. JT knew the markets he was dealing with and answered whenever I called. I highly recommend him!

Description of Work
Buying a home.

08/22/2017

Denisa I.

JT did a great job helping my boyfriend and I find our last 2 apartments in Boston. Our first search was a little broader, and he was really great about showing us different areas in order to stay within our price point. We found a place that worked perfectly our first 2 years. When we were ready to move, we called him again and he was extremely helpful even though our needs had changed. He knew the market well and was able to find us a unit in a new building that was definitely below the average for similar units. We would definitely recommend JT as a real estate agent. He knows the rental process inside and out, and I think that made all the difference for us.

Description of Work
We reached out to JT to be our realtor for our apartment searches in Boston.

08/21/2017

Caitlin D.

J.T. has been such an incredibly helpful real estate agent during my selling and buying process. While debating when to put our house on the market J.T. analyzed the best time during the year and we were able to sell our house for over asking price! Having bought and sold in under one year we were in constant communication and he was always there to give us the best possible advice. His commitment to help his clients in any way possible is seen through his referral rating. Thank you J.T.!

Description of Work
We needed a realtor to help us buy and sell the same home within a 1 year period due to a sudden change in work situations.

08/15/2017

Gerry K.

I reached out to JT off of a recommendation when I went to sell my Roxbury 3 family. I had been looking for a real estate agent for a couple of days, and had mixed experiences finding some online in the past. JT met me on site in Roxbury the same day, was professional, friendly and instantly knowledgeable about the area, projected rent prices (we had just finished a renovation so the building was vacant), and comparable sales prices. Within 2 weeks of listing with him, we had multiple offers on the property and ended up accepting an offer. He was available seemingly 24/7, answering the phone whenever I called, even if it was to briefly say "hey I'm in a meeting let me call you back in 15 minutes". I called him early morning sometimes, and late night others. Even though there were a couple of hurdles in the transaction, every single part of it was stress free for me thanks to his help. After the transaction was completed he still followed up with me regularly to make sure my transition was going okay, and at one point even connected me with a great affordable plumber that made time to come see me despite being fully booked for 3 weeks. I can't say enough about how incredible JT was throughout this whole process, and I would whole heartedly recommend him to anyone looking to sell their home in the Boston region.

Description of Work
I needed a realtor to sell my 3 family house in Boston.

Category real estate agents

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

07/11/2017

Armand H.

Fantastic. He helped me for over one year before I finally put in an offer on one and got accepted. During the entire process he was patient, helpful and knowledgeable about the pros/cons of each property and the cap rate I could expect on each. I have owned my investment now for a little bit over a year and the projected numbers are spot on if not higher. JT handles all of my rentals and property management as well so it is very convenient for me to work with him for everything.

Description of Work
I was looking for an investment property to purchase in the Jamaica Plain, Roxbury, Fort Hill and Mission Hill areas.

Thank you!

07/01/2017

Ru P.

JT was a fantastic realtor throughout the entire process. Representing me as a buyer he was able to offer valuable insight on the property values, negotiate an offer, and be spot on with the rental pricing that he expected of the unit. When I moved out of state I had to rent it out and the numbers he had given me at the purchase 1 year ago were spot on. Everyone he recommended in the process from his mortgage agent, to his inspector to his attorneys were fantastic and I would use him in the future for any buying selling or renting needs I had. Thank you JT!

Description of Work
I was buying a condo in the Back Bay / Symphony area to live in, rent out one of the rooms, and hold long term as an investment purchase.

Category real estate agents

Thank you! Much appreciated!!

06/25/2017

Karli B.

The following weekend we went to a bunch of open houses and saw some by-appointment only condos. After I chose the one I was most interested in, which JT also told me was one of his top choices from our tour-de-real estate, we talked about pricing for the area and what would be a strong offer so I didn't end up 0/3 on condos bids. We put in an offer and got accepted within 12 hours! Throughout the rest of the process JT was extremely reachable and helpful. I swear, he was never not near his phone when I called with a question or additional commentary about what I was looking for--let's just say I was a little anxious about the home buying process. It's rare that I take the time to write reviews, especially positive ones, but I can't say enough about his service, helpfulness and attention to detail. As I sit in my beautiful new Southie condo, I have to say the process with JT was a 10/10 experience. To anyone looking to buy in Boston, look no further than JT, he won't disappoint!

Description of Work
I reached out to JT after seeing his great reviews multiple real estate sites. I was in the middle of my search for a condo in the Fort Point / South Boston area and after searching on my own with no luck, decided it was time to hire an expert. Turns out that finding places with a budget is not the easiest in Boston. Before talking to JT, I had gone to a couple of open houses and put in offers on a couple of places, but both times ended up losing out to higher offers. We set up a meeting to get coffee at Starbucks and JT didn't even roll his eyes at my nine-word coffee order. Over a venti iced americano with almond milk and one Splenda, we discussed his services, and how he could finally help me escape from the renter life. After a 20 minute conversation, I was confident that signing the exclusive contract he asked me to sign would be okay (and I am normally not one to do things exclusively--in all aspects of life). He was professional, knowledgeable, friendly and we ended up having a great rapport.

Category real estate agents

Thank you, it was great helping you!

Liz & Ellie Local

Knowing the ins and outs of Boston's neighborhoods is especially important in the competitive world of real estate. With over 30 years of experience working in Cambridge and Somerville, Liz and Ellie bring an in-depth and personal understanding of these communities to their work. In their business partnership, Liz and Ellie combine a range of complementary strengths that allow them to serve their real estate clients with integrity, consistency, humor, and patience. Their understanding of the market incorporates detailed research with the more subjective knowledge and resourcefulness required to meet the needs of individual buyers, sellers, tenants, landlords, investors, and developers. Both Liz and Ellie have spent years living abroad and have traveled extensively. This experience, along with their fluency in French (Liz) and Spanish (Ellie), make them a great team for clients relocating to and within the Greater Boston Area. With their complementary communication styles, responsiveness, competence, and ability to truly listen, Liz and Ellie enable their clients to feel at ease throughout any real estate transaction. They would welcome the opportunity to be your next real estate advisors.

Marilyn & Company - Keller Williams Realty

Marilyn & Company, doing business under the Keller Williams umbrella, takes a different approach to real estate--one that is built on customized planning/partnering with you (consulting), personal touches, win-win deals, and positive results. Marilyn (Cannon) Burke and her team utilize the latest technologies as KW enters 2020 as the #1 technology company in the business of real estate. The KW platform gives Marilyn's clients access to a worldwide Multiple listing system and massive outreach for buyers looking for homes. Marilyn's mobile APP travels with you so buyers can look at any home, anywhere in the world. Marilyn's background includes a BA in Arts with a concentration in teaching as well as several designations contributing to her becoming a listing expert. She's also an Accredited Home Staging Pro with a concentration in Interior Design from RISD. She is actively involved in all aspects of getting your home ready for sale with a concierge menu of home services to make the home selling process easy from start to finish. With a 35-year sales career meeting clients' needs and a proven track record of results, she's become the smart choice for those who want a full-time specialist who can get the job done. Call/text Marilyn today at 781-603-5261 for a complimentary consultation.

Check, Financing Available

J.T. is a full service realtor and broker who has worked in Greater Boston real estate since 2010. He has wide experience in leasing, residential sales, investment sales, property management, agent training & development and office management. If you are looking to make your next real estate move anywhere in Greater Boston, whether it be buying your first home or renting in an area which fits your commuting and budget needs, contact J.T.!