Dispro Disposal

Founded 2010 • With Angi since January 2011

Dispro Disposal, is a family owned full service junk removal company serving eastern Massachusetts. ​Our professional, on-time crew will help you remove your unwanted items from your home or commercial property. Being environmentally conscious, Dispro will think of the very best way to distribute your items. We are fully insured and licensed. ​​Call us today for a no obligation estimate!...

Fast, efficient, and honest, TNT Brothers Junk Removal has become a reputable and well-known junk Removal Service. Our team is up for every job, managing projects with the skill and experience our clients have come to expect. We want our customers to be satisfied with our work, which is why we provide open communication channels throughout the duration of each project. We specialize in attics,basements,garages and yards. Shed teardown, estate sales cleanouts all residential and commercial propertie cleanouts, if you want it gone we are your solution. We also remodel kitchens and bathrooms laying tile,marble and granite. First level deck remodeling or rebuilding even a quick fix. And much more . Please give TNT Brothers a call you won't regret it. Thank you.

TRANSFORMATIONS Propertry Service LLC TPS is a fully licensed Family owned Junk removal company servicing the boston and south shore area! We offer multiple services including: *ALL junk removal -Estates/basements/attics/Garage/storage units -Yard clean outs & debris -Scrap metal *Hauling -moving/delivering *Demolition -name it, we will break it *Cleaning Services -residential/basements/Garages *Painting -interior -exterior Call Anthony and set up your free estimate today at (781)-901-5543

We bring a Professionalism to our industry: on-time appointments, quick service, clean and neat workers who treat your home and property with respect. We know customers have lots of choices, we truly appreciate each and every one of our customers!

05/03/2019

When we were unable to find anyone who would take the sofa as a donation, we called Matt at Dispro. He was able to do the pickup within 24 hours, he and his partner arrived on time -- actually 10 minutes before they said they would. They did the job quickly and easily. Matt is very personable. We'd use Dispro again in a minute.

Description of Work
removal of a sleeper sofa

Thank you. We enjoyed working for you. Best

07/16/2018

Matt was so easy to work with, gave me a quote after I sent a few photos of the items to be removed, and was able to pick up without disturbing my work schedule.

Description of Work
I had a mass of chain link fence and concrete that needed to be removed from my back yard.

09/28/2015

Matt was able to come out to home for a quick estimate right after I contacted him and put me in the calendar for that weekend. He was prompt, friendly, and efficient. I would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Hauled away previous owner's junk from my basement. Items included a few wooden doors, construction materials, ladders, two CRT TVs, a bookcase, and many old cans of latex paint.

04/18/2015

There prices were very fair. They were responsive and came the same day. They were very professional, courteous, and did a great job.

Description of Work
They hauled away construction debris.

Category hauling services

It was a pleasure doing work for you. Looking forward to working on your future disposal projects. Best. Matt.

09/01/2014

There was a room practically full of garbage bags, and the guys lugged them all down from the second floor to the truck. Then they took out loads of books, which I was thrilled they could recycle. They were on time, friendly and kept on going until it was all done. I have more to pack, and will definitely be calling them again to finish the job.

Description of Work
Got rid of 60+ constructor bags full of stuff and over 300 books from a condo clean out.

Category hauling services

Junk removal, recycling and disposal.

MasterCard, American Express, Check, Visa, Discover