B & R GLASS AND MIRROR LLC

Founded 1972 • With Angi since July 2010

B & R GLASS HAS 4 FULL TIME EMPLOYEES WE DO NOT SUB- CONTRACT . BILLING AND FINANCING DEPENDING ON JOB....

Glass Doctor of Middleton

When you need a glass expert in Essex County to help you renovate your windows, and cut down costs on your next electricity bill, look no further. Glass Doctor® of Middleton provides home and business services to the Middleton, Danvers, Peabody, Salem, Beverly, North Reading, Reading, Andover, North Andover and all other surrounding areas. Whether it’s installing, repairing or upgrading, we have a solution for you. With our around the clock availability, our team offers services that could not only benefit your home and business, but also the environment. Call us today to schedule an appointment with our glass specialists.

Custom Glass and Shelf Improvement

At C.G.S.I. we strive to provide superb products at competitive pricing, along with high quality installations. We have over 20 years experience in all facets of the services we offer. Our customers are our greatest asset and we take pride in the opportunity provided to work with them. We value the relationships with our customers and treat their projects as they were our own. We do our best to maintain a clean, safe work area while performing the work at our customers home or business. We offer a wide array of services such as custom frameless shower doors, custom built-in closets, mirrors, skylight glass repair, commercial storefronts, either replacement glass for windows or full replacement windows, and kitchen and bath remodeling. We offer free design consultations and will walk you through the process and answer any questions you may have. We look forward to working with you!

Morgan Exteriors LLC

Morgan Exteriors, LLC is a family owned & operated home-improvement company with over 20 years experience in the home-improvement industry. We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and excellent references throughout New Hampshire and Massachusetts that we're always more than happy to share with our potential customers. A few other things to consider: We select the appropriate products based on your needs. We plan our installations to fit your schedule. Our installers are trained and experienced craftsmen. Additional address- 130 Rockingham Road, Londonderry, NH 03053. Award winning.

11/09/2016

After being a customer for 20 years of many types of his product & service, he was VERY RUDE to me over a silly 10-minute issue involving his empty parking lot. He CURSED at me (F-word+) at the top of his lungs after I mistakenly used one of his spaces to go upstairs - AFTER I told him I was a customer, had a time-sensitive on-air radio interview and would only be 10 minutes and after I'd apologized and promised not to do it again. I went to see him after my radio spot & he told me he DID NOT CARE that I was a customer! Problem solved - I am NO LONGER a customer! Watch out, he will TURN on you if anything SMALL happens!

Description of Work
Over 20 years, I have used B&R for garage doors & openers, custom cut glass for my table, screen doors & replacement screens, auto glass and other services. But the owner FREAKED OUT & was VERBALLY ABUSIVE when i mistakenly parked in his EMPTY car lot for 10 minutes - AFTER I told him I was a customer! NO LONGER...

Category garage doors,glass repair,screen repair,replacement windows,skylights,auto glass,doors

02/27/2015

Professional, high quality job performed. Keith was a really nice person and I highly recommend their services.

Description of Work
Fixed broken front door glass window

Category replacement windows

11/24/2014

Description of Work
Replaced a broken window in a 30 year old house. Came out to the house and did the initial measurement and ordering, then returned to do the installation.

Category glass repair,replacement windows

07/31/2012

I called a glass place in my town. They came out to look at the job but never bothered to call me back with an estimate or even to tell me they couldn't do it. I called B&R on a Saturday on the recommendation of a friend. The schedule person wasn't there but a pleasant sounding guy took my name. Promptly at 8:30 am Monday B&R called. They had someone at my house to look at the job at 4 PM the same day. The next morning at 8:30 (Tuesday) they called with a very reasonable estimate. The first place had claimed they would have to take the windows out of the frame, whereas B&R said they could do it in place. When I said yes, they said a person could be at my house at 1 PM that same day! The fellow showed up on time and did a great job. This place is great!

Description of Work
The company replaced the glass in three windows of a house that is up for sale.

Category glass repair,replacement windows

WE INSTALL CUSTOM SHOWER DOORS- GARAGE DOORS- MIRRORS INSULATED UNITS -STORM WINDOW AND STORM DOORS -TABLE TOPS AND CUT ALL 1/4'' - 1/8'' AND 1/16'' GLASS TO ORDER SPECIAL ORDER 3/8'' AND 1/2'' GLASS NEO-CREAM GLASS FOR STOVES.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available