Mitchell Brothers Cleaning

Founded 1978 • With Angi since May 2013

15 Brightman Court

New Bedford, MA 02745

Mitchell Brothers Cleaning Company offers All-In-One Cleaning services to all of Massachusetts and Rhode Island. * We offer 5% off Services for new customers * In cleaning industry since 1978 * A+ Rating with BBB * We do whatever it takes to earn your business!!...

07/04/2017

Annette H.

It went well. I will use this company for future cleaning up projects; I have already referred him to some home owners and realtors. The feedback was phenomenal. Great job Kevin. I'm a happy camper and I'm an extremely picky person. Thank you

Description of Work
I've used this company on several occasions. The most recent service was carpet cleaning/ stairs. I saw the water after the cleaning and it was filthy... meaning Mr. Mitchell removed an excessive amount of dirt and grime. I also had my kitchen cleaned after an excessively dusty and Sheetrock filled remodel. I couldn't see the light of day thinking I'd never be able to eat in there anytime soon. Well.., I can say I was impressed with the cleaning methods he used to get rid of all the debris in there!

Category carpet cleaners, home remodeling

07/04/2017

Annette H.

Category carpet cleaners, home remodeling

06/21/2017

Michael M.

The service was performed flawlessly and they actually provided service beyond contracted obligations! I am happy to submit this review and would gladly refer this company or use them again!

Description of Work
Mitchell Bros. performed water damage restoration and mold remediation cleanup services after a major pipe break and flood damage at my property in Wareham, MA. The cost is never inexpensive for this type of misfortune, but their quote was fair and more favorable than two other service companies; one by nearly $3,000.00!

Category plumbing, water damage restoration, mold removal

J&W Sparkling Clean

With over 12 years of professional housecleaning experience, we are here to brighten and clean your living space and make it sparkling clean.

Mold Doctors

We have the solutions for all of your restoration needs - We have two locations Cape Cod and in Plymouth! We value the safety of your home that is why we use only EPA approved products that are safe for you and the environment. We also use all natural plant based materials (Organic Enzymes) to remove mold safely from your home.. We strive to offer the highest quality services at an affordable price we have established ourselves as a premier company for mold in our areas . We offer on all our remediation (when applicable) a 3rd party post inspection done by an independent environmentalists to assure that the job is done to industry standards! We value the safety of your home and business, and we work with you through the entire project to maintain a high level of professional care and responsibility.

Offers by Mold Doctors on Angi
    Top Clean

Satisfaction

Mitchell Brothers Cleaning is a full-service restoration contractor in West Bridgewater, Massachusetts, specializing in water and fire damage. We have been cleaning in the field since 1978, more than 30 years. We have small overhead, and our work has a personal touch that speaks for itself. We specialize in restoration work, carpet cleaning, ventilation cleaning, and upholstery cleaning.