Mitchell Brothers Cleaning

Founded 1978 • With Angi since May 2013

Mitchell Brothers Cleaning Company offers All-In-One Cleaning services to all of Massachusetts and Rhode Island. * We offer 5% off Services for new customers * In cleaning industry since 1978 * A+ Rating with BBB * We do whatever it takes to earn your business!!...

BMF Pressure Washing

Owner operated small business. Specializing in vinyl siding, concrete areas such as in ground pool pads, roof cleaning, and gutter cleanings.

South Shore SoftWash, LLC

South Shore SoftWash, LLC is your Safe-Roof and Exterior surface cleaning company. We specialize in Soft Washing: The preferred method of cleaning and treating your Roof, as well as House siding, fences, decks, concrete, playground equipment and more. Your one stop professionally trained and certified cleaning shop. Our system has been used for over 20 years, is lab tested and cleaned over 50,000 roofs. This non-pressure, 3 in 1 process cleans the surface, completely kills all mold, mildew and bacteria, and protects from further infections. South Shore SoftWash's Non-Pressure system treats your Roof Black Streaks like pests. We clean and treat the surface to achieve a 100% kill-ratio on these pests. We are so confident with this process we provide a written 5 Year "Spot Free" limited warranty with each complete roof cleaning ! "Our Spray - Keeps The Stains Away". Get Rid Of Your Ugly Roof Stains Today!

Wistful Solutions

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Property Preservation, Housecleaning, Snow Removal and Landscaping Maintenance services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and operate in a customer centric manner. http://www.wistfulsolutions.com We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! We are local residents, providing local solutions to all types of property needs. Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

07/04/2017

It went well. I will use this company for future cleaning up projects; I have already referred him to some home owners and realtors. The feedback was phenomenal. Great job Kevin. I'm a happy camper and I'm an extremely picky person. Thank you

Description of Work
I've used this company on several occasions. The most recent service was carpet cleaning/ stairs. I saw the water after the cleaning and it was filthy... meaning Mr. Mitchell removed an excessive amount of dirt and grime. I also had my kitchen cleaned after an excessively dusty and Sheetrock filled remodel. I couldn't see the light of day thinking I'd never be able to eat in there anytime soon. Well.., I can say I was impressed with the cleaning methods he used to get rid of all the debris in there!

Category carpet cleaners,home remodeling

07/04/2017

Category carpet cleaners,home remodeling

06/21/2017

The service was performed flawlessly and they actually provided service beyond contracted obligations! I am happy to submit this review and would gladly refer this company or use them again!

Description of Work
Mitchell Bros. performed water damage restoration and mold remediation cleanup services after a major pipe break and flood damage at my property in Wareham, MA. The cost is never inexpensive for this type of misfortune, but their quote was fair and more favorable than two other service companies; one by nearly $3,000.00!

Category plumbing,water damage restoration,mold removal

Mitchell Brothers Cleaning is a full-service restoration contractor in West Bridgewater, Massachusetts, specializing in water and fire damage. We have been cleaning in the field since 1978, more than 30 years. We have small overhead, and our work has a personal touch that speaks for itself. We specialize in restoration work, carpet cleaning, ventilation cleaning, and upholstery cleaning.

Satisfaction