TOLLINS WINDOW CLEANING

Founded 1979 • With Angi since October 2007

Tollins Window Cleaning is and has been a family owned and opertated company since 1979.Since the completion of our very first job, we have continually taken pride in our honesty, dependability and professionalism in delivering service of superior quality. We have always sought to improve our level of work by using the latest techniques available to clean your windows. Our main focus is customer service. We are a customer service company.Your calls and emails will always be returned promptly and you will receive exceptional service start to finish. We never subcontract any work out. All work is done by our own employees. We are proud members of The IWCA (International Window Cleaning Association), WCRA (Window Cleaning Resource Association), PWRA (Pressure Washing Resource Association)...

Ned Stevens Gutter Cleaning - Massachusetts

When you choose Ned Stevens for your gutter cleaning, gutter repair, gutter installation, and other services, you can count on exceptional quality of work and outstanding customer service. Our labor staff are all our own employees, and we train them in our state-of-the-art training facility focusing on quality work. Our work is 100% Guaranteed. Your satisfaction is our goal. We want to make your gutter cleaning experience effortless. You never need to be home! We are fully insured and guarantee all of our work. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by Ned Stevens Gutter Cleaning - Massachusetts on Angi

04/14/2020

They have been excellent and I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They have cleaned my windows about 4 times now.

CATEGORY window cleaning

09/03/2018

Tollins is great. They are very careful to do the job without damaging the existing gutters. I trust-them to be honest and to make sure the work is done right. Highly recommended by me and my family.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned my gutters

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,window cleaning

08/13/2018

This is the second time I have used Tollins. Great customer service, attentive, responsive, quality work, showed up on time, cleaned up when finished. Vert satisfied! Would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All windows and screens cleaned Inside & Out.

CATEGORY window cleaning

07/11/2018

Bill did the power washing of my house and my deck and did a terrific job. My deck looks brand new! Ace and his crew of window washers did a great job as well. This was the first time I had ever had my windows washed and they are so clean! I would definitely hire this company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window Cleaning, Power Washing of House & Deck

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,window cleaning,replacement windows,pressure washing

06/14/2017

The windows are clean and beautiful

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned all windows inside and out in my 3 story house

CATEGORY window cleaning,replacement windows

Residential Window Cleaning, Commercial Window Cleaning, post construction window cleaning, scratch removal, power washing, roof cleaning, gutter cleaning, gutter whitening ------Please CALL for estimates

Window repair, gutter repairs