SEGALOFF JEWELERS

Founded 1946 • With Angi since October 2007

We accept cash, checks with proper ID (from customers we have a track record with), and charge cards (Mastercharge, Visa, and Discover)...

Spotless & Handyman, LLC

Spotless & Handyman, LLC

Spotless & Handyman, LLC specializes in interior and exterior services including painting, carpentry, flooring, and other repairs. Whether you need a major repair or a renovation, our handyman can deliver professional skills at a fair price. It is our highest priority to get the job done right the first time on every assignment. Our crew have over 20yrs of experience in the field and we operate as one stop shop to resolve our customers problems.

06/22/2018

They were friendly and very efficient. A very good service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Appraisal of items

06/22/2018

I could not have been happier with how everything went after going to Segaloff Jewelers. From the service, to the personal care, to the dedication and the thoroughness .... I find it hard to believe that anyone could find some other establishment matching. I could not recommend heading their for your needs enough!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Engagement ring

05/11/2017

Extremely well. Segaloff has been a reliable resource of knowledge and for acquisition and design of elegant jewelry for our family for more than two decades.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchase of jewelry

12/20/2016

Bernie and Cheryl are wonderful. They know their jewelry and are always fair. They are also great people!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They've done everything from repairing my watches to advising me on the right chains for several pendants.

CATEGORY jewelry stores,watch repair

12/02/2016

Everything went well. I wear my necklace all the time. My clock chimes correctly now and is on time. They also demonstrated to me how to rest the clock correctly.5

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Necklace needed repair and my clock needed syncing.

CATEGORY clock repair,watch repair

JEWELRY & WATCH SALES AND REPAIR SPECIALIZING IN JEWELRY & WATCH REPAIR, REPLACING WATCH BATTERIES, WATERPROOFING SERVICES, & PEARL RESTRINGING. MOST SERVICES ARE DONE ON THE PREMISES. WE BUY GOLD, SILVER, AND PLATINUM AS WELL.

Ask for Details.