Target Air Systems

Founded 1991 • With Angi since September 2006

4.2

Established in 1991 Target Air Systems is a Full service HVAC, plumbing & machanical contractor. We offer custom design installations, factory trained technicians at competitive pricing All major credit cards accepted...

Pro Comfort Control

Our mission is to be a company that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to turn up the comfort and schedule an estimate today!

Rodenhiser Plumbing,  Heating, A/C & Electric

When it comes to great service for your home or business, it doesn't get better than the professionalism and dedication of Rodenhiser. It's an unsurpassed level of service built on a promise that ensures you get the very best - when you call Rodenhiser your satisfaction is guaranteed. With 90+ years of delighted residential and commercial clients, you can be sure that it's a promise that Rodenhiser delivers on every day. Additional contact name - Jon Manna. Additional phone - (508) 306-4845.

Genove Oil & Air Co

At Genove Oil & Air, Inc. we specialize in providing heating oil and Bioheat delivery, furnace, boiler, water heater, and HVAC installations and service to residential and commercial properties. Genove Oil & Air Co. is the area's most service-oriented company. Having served our communities for decades, we fully understand what you want - reliable, courteous service and problem-free heating and air conditioning at a good value. Our customers receive the best service and overall value an oil and air conditioning company can deliver and fulfilling this pledge has made Genove MetroWest's leading provider of heating oil and home comfort services. Our Service Technicians are available around the clock. We have licensed technicians capable of repairing hot water heaters, warm air furnaces, boilers, and air conditioning systems quickly and efficiently. We are family owned, operated, and have approximately 20 employees. Angie's List Award winning service!

Offers by Genove Oil & Air Co on Angi

02/14/2017

Very clean and neat job. Finished in 1 day. During coldest time of year.

Description of Work
Furnace replaced

01/09/2015

I called at 7 in the evening, and he was at my door at 8:30 the next morning. It was totally easy and professional, I will use them to get estimates for replacing some old radiators and installing central air conditioning.

Description of Work
Chris serviced my malfunctioning gas burner--it wasn't working during a recent cold snap. He went for the simplest solution first, which worked. But he stuck around and gave me a short lesson on how to make my new radiators more efficient, and suggested ways to get the cold parts of my house warmer. Really helpful, informative, not pushy, and a nice guy.

01/13/2014

Since the time when Target performed the furnace installation, two other HVAC companies, the furnace manufacturer, and my own web research have informed me that the return duct that Target supplied was woefully undersized, limiting the effectiveness of the furnace and putting undue stress on the fan motor. Target didn't respond to my repeated phone messages until I called their owner's cell phone....

Description of Work
Originally, Target Air Systems installed a new gas furnace, but now insists on an exorbitant price for replacing the undersized return duct that they used.

03/18/2013

03/10/2011

They have always been VERY responsive to any heating problems we had with a very unreliable system (not supplied by them). Finally, we decided to replace the system and they were honest in their recommendations, prompt and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Maintenance in the past and recently a new heating system.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We offer 24hr emergency service. With annual maintenance contracts. Seasonal tune ups water heater replacement , boiler replacement, furnace replacement , AC system replacement We also design & install complete systems

Drain cleaning