Target Air Systems

Founded 1991 • With Angi since September 2006

4.2

PO Box 875 47 Fiske Street

Natick, MA 01760

Established in 1991 Target Air Systems is a Full service HVAC, plumbing & machanical contractor. We offer custom design installations, factory trained technicians at competitive pricing All major credit cards accepted

02/14/2017

Chris J.

Very clean and neat job. Finished in 1 day. During coldest time of year.

Description of Work
Furnace replaced

01/09/2015

Leah B.

I called at 7 in the evening, and he was at my door at 8:30 the next morning. It was totally easy and professional, I will use them to get estimates for replacing some old radiators and installing central air conditioning.

Description of Work
Chris serviced my malfunctioning gas burner--it wasn't working during a recent cold snap. He went for the simplest solution first, which worked. But he stuck around and gave me a short lesson on how to make my new radiators more efficient, and suggested ways to get the cold parts of my house warmer. Really helpful, informative, not pushy, and a nice guy.

01/13/2014

Ted L.

Since the time when Target performed the furnace installation, two other HVAC companies, the furnace manufacturer, and my own web research have informed me that the return duct that Target supplied was woefully undersized, limiting the effectiveness of the furnace and putting undue stress on the fan motor. Target didn't respond to my repeated phone messages until I called their owner's cell phone. Initially he insisted that the duct was adequate, but then checked and conceded that it would be advisable to install a larger duct - but at a cost of $740, which is 1/6 of the total original furnace and installation costs (the $400 proposed labor cost alone for replacing this one piece of flexible ducting is 1/4 of the entire installation labor). At the time of the original installation, the city inspector pointed out that Target needed to add a required $250 safety component, for which they charged me (since it hadn't been specified in the bid), and for which I paid without protest. But $740 for retrofitting the return duct to meet the furnace's airflow specifications seems out of line.

Description of Work
Originally, Target Air Systems installed a new gas furnace, but now insists on an exorbitant price for replacing the undersized return duct that they used.

03/18/2013

michael R.

03/10/2011

D W.

They have always been VERY responsive to any heating problems we had with a very unreliable system (not supplied by them). Finally, we decided to replace the system and they were honest in their recommendations, prompt and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Maintenance in the past and recently a new heating system.

01/31/2011

Lisa H.

workers did not arrive on time, worked very part-time hours which extended the installation time

Description of Work
replaced baseboard heating with forced air system vents are unattractive large plastic mounted on ceiling and in floors heating is even throughout house but loud at times

11/23/2010

Thomas H.

The experience with Target Air Systems was great. We thought we would get energy credit, but we did not. It could be due to them not understanding or not knowing. We have found someone better though.

Description of Work
I used Target Air Systems to service our air conditioning system.

07/20/2010

Virginia L.

I am pretty happy with them. They smart boilers have electronics on that and they had people that understood it. Others in the plumbing business didn?t seem to understand it.

Description of Work
We had a lot of problems with a storage tank and with getting people to work on our boiler. They were knowledgeable on how to deal with that. We also had a problem with pressure in the boiler that they fixed.

07/27/2009

Victoria F.

Overall the experience has been good. There have been a couple of mix-ups about scheduling but they?re also pretty responsive and return phone calls pretty quickly. I stay home till they get here so that I can open the door for them and then I go to work. Clearly, the results have been good. The compressor is good and gives better results than what the old one did. I had a Rinnai on-demand water heater installed and that?s working without a problem. Their price was the best for the compressor and the furnace, and it was just a little bit more than the best price on the water heater. I figured that I?d get everything done by the same people.

Description of Work
I am having Target Air Systems do a series of things for me, because my water heater, furnace and compressor from the air conditioner need to be replaced. I have had two of these done and will do the furnace sometime next month.

09/22/2006

LAURIE G.

I WAS OUTRAGED & FLABBERGASTED BY THE DIFFERENCE I ATTITUDE, PRICE AND RESPONSE BETWEEN MY 1ST AND 2ND CONTACTS WITH THIS COMPANY, THE FIRST CONTACT WAS GREAT, BUT WHEN I CONTACTED THEM A 2ND TIME TO PROCEED, THEY DID A 180 CHANGE. A NO SHOW TO A SET APPOINTMENT; AN UNEXPLAINED PRICE DIFFERENCE & NO PAPER WORK.

Description of Work
SERVICEMAN & SUPERVISOR CAME ON SEPARATE VISITS TO INSPECT NON-FUNCTIONING A/C SYSTEM. THE SERVICEMAN IDENTIFIED THE PROBLEM. I RECEIVED AN ESTIMATE OF $900 FROM THE SUPERVISOR TO DO REPAIRS. THIS WAS AT THE END OF 2005 SEASON. IN 2006 WHEN I CALLED TO HAVE THE WORK DONE, I WAS TOLD THE SAME JOB WOULD COST $3500 - $5700 BY THE SAME SUPERVISOR! HE SAID HE WOULD EMAIL ME A WRITTEN PROPOSAL AND NEVER DID. HE OBVIOUSLY DID NOT WANT TO DO THE JOB.

Airco Home Comfort Services LLC

Specializing in all HVAC/R services to include Geothermal Heating and Cooling. Ground Source Heat Pump services. Additional service area: Chelmsford-Haverhill, Boxford-Gloucester, Manchester-Nashua & Portions Of Downtown. No interest Financing available and all major credit cards accepted. Additional DBA - Airco Heating & Cooling. Additional email - info@aircohome.net. Master Sheet Metal License: 1325 and Master Plumber License: 11593

Tingley Electric Services Inc

Tingley Electric delivers high quality residential and commercial electrical services to the Boston Metro-West community. Specializing in lighting design and installation, we take pride in the relationships we’ve built with homeowners and local business owners. At Tingley Electric, we listen to our customers, helping them make the best decisions for their lighting and electrical needs—no job is ever too small.

2022 Super Service Award

Ken hvac service

2022 Super Service Award

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

We offer 24hr emergency service. With annual maintenance contracts. Seasonal tune ups water heater replacement , boiler replacement, furnace replacement , AC system replacement We also design & install complete systems

Drain cleaning