McKenzie Plumbing & Heating

Natick, MA 01760

Plumbing & Heating...

4.4

Resposiveness

plumbers (21)HVAC Companies (3)home remodeling (1)water heaters (1)

11/05/2019

they did a great job & treated us very nicely. Got right to the work fast.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fixed leaking sink in basement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2019

09/07/2019

Colin McKenzie did a superb job. He's very conscientious and knowledgeable, and was resourceful in handling a couple of tricky challenges.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Disconnect 2 sinks and 2 faucets before I had new counters installed on the bathroom vanity and the kitchen. Then after the counters were in place, connect 2 new faucets and 2 new sinks and also the kitchen garbage disposal. Also to physically connect the dishwasher to the new counter.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/07/2019

09/17/2018

The person who came was pleasant and very efficient. He warned me that the kitchen faucet was going to continue to be a problem and that I would need to replace the faucet. Since it's not very old, that was not happy news and his prediction has come true, it has come loose and begun to leak again. I found the cost high, but I think that plumbers are very expensive and I don't feel qualified to say...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lots of different jobs. I had a running toilet, a slow bathroom sink faucet, a loose kitchen faucet. And, I also wanted the temperature on the water heater turned down.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2018

03/22/2018

It went great! Quick, efficient and professional. Will definitely call him again when needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The mixing valve in the shower had to be replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/22/2018

03/12/2018

All jobs performed with no problems on my end, they came when I expected them, cost was reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Have had them do a number of jobs: install a new water heater, installed new plumbing for a bathroom remodel job, shut off water for outside faucets ,

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/12/2018

12/05/2017

When I called Colin he answered himself and I explained our problem. He was very good about giving me a ballpark estimate over the phone, but asked me to text a picture and said he would follow up via phone to make an appointment. He was very responsive and came by to fix the problem. He offered several alternatives and his fee plus parts was very reasonable. Everything looks good and works well n...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed some repair and some replacements on our old bathtub fixtures including the shower head and drain.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/30/2017

11/22/2017

Great - went above and beyond, at no cost to me. Would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a nail through a PEX pipe in the wall - been there since the house was built and it finally rusted out on a Saturday morning. Called McKenzie - they were out on another job and it's taught to find anyone on a Saturday. He could have said "sorry can't help you". Instead, he had me text him some pictures of the problem and over a few phone calls he talked me through how to repair it myself. Really appreciative of the help and in the end no cost to me other than buying the parts. McKenzie was a true professional and I will absolutely call for any plumbing needs that we have. Really appreciate the help on a Saturday!

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2017

06/30/2017

Appointment was delayed for a week after call. Luckily weather cooler didn't need ac. Arrived promptly and replaced ac capacitor. Amost $300. Way high. Recommened replace expansion tank, another $300, including add cost to go to shop for tank. No charge for flush. (Gee thanks) To expensive. Won't use their services again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced non-working ac capacitor. Replaced expansion tank @ their recommendation. Flushed wtr tank.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2017

I think you got the wrong guy. I am out of Ma.

06/24/2017

Since most plumbers in my area aren't open on Saturday, Colin was a lifesaver. He was very efficient, professional, honest and overall a really nice guy. He even texted me to let me know when he was on his way. His prices are reasonable (with the coupon it was $2090 for a brand new water heater and installation), and even gave me a quick quote for another project I might do in the future. I would ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My old hot water heater started slowly leaking on Friday (6/23), and by Saturday it was gushing water everywhere. I needed it either repaired or replaced as soon as possible. I called Colin through Angie's List, but my message never got to him, so I decided to call the number on his website which is his direct line. He answered right away, and through sending him a picture of my old water heater, he was able to get a new one, and install it within a couple hours of first contact.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/24/2017

06/20/2017

I think he came like the same day so he was very quick in his responsiveness. It was our only place to shower, so even though he had something else going on he was still able to come. The worker was extremely friendly. They left the area clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They unclogged my bathtub.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2016

Residential & commercial repair, remodeling & installation of plumbing, garbage disposals, kitchen & bathroom remodeling, heating, water heater, boiler replacements.