Innuwindow

Founded 1989 • With Angi since October 2001

Furniture - Custom Made

Innuwindow has been serving Greater Boston homeowners since 1989, offering a wide variety of quality window treatments from Roman shades to custom drapery. Business is about more than making a sale, it's about providing excellent customer service and helping clients create their dream home with the perfect window designs. Our friendly design team will help you create the perfect room, while our delivery and installation teams make putting it all together easy....

Under Pressure Power Washing

Under Pressure has been helping to set the standard on exterior cleaning since 1999. Thousands of satisfied customers have helped to turn this family owned company into a leader in Massachusetts for green cleaning services. Our simple motto has also been to to treat our customers the way we want to be treated. We combine with fully trained cleaning technicians that care about the work they do. Let us show you how our company can safely restore the appearance for your home or business.

Third Generation Window & Gutter Cleaning

Third Generation Window & Gutter Cleaning is a third generation family owned and operated business. Karl the owner is a third generation window and gutter cleaner who learned the business by working with his grandfather and later his father. With over 15 years experience we are the subject matter experts in our field. We take pride in our work and strive for excellence. In addition to window and gutter cleaning we are also a licensed construction company that is able to handle all of your remodeling needs. We service residential and commercial. We are also a 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020 Angie's List Super Service Award Company!

SSC Window Cleaning and Gutters

We have been operating SSC Window Cleaning and Gutters, formerly Sampaio Services Company, in Framingham, Natick, Newton and surrounding areas in Massachusetts for more than 20 years. Customer service is their single greatest focus and they believe that to be the number one reason for their great success. They believe you and your home deserve respect and they work extremely hard to deliver that respect. When you choose SSC Window Cleaning and Gutters, you are guaranteed to get the personal attention you deserve! Online scheduling and instant quotes available 24/7 or if you prefer you can call or text to (774) 244-0517.

Offers by SSC Window Cleaning and Gutters on Angi

07/29/2019

Massimo was very prompt and offered good explanations of my different options for my needs. He took the time to make me feel comfortable about making the right decision for my needs. Tim, who installed the shade came at the scheduled window time. He was friendly and competent. The shade looks great and fits my exact needs. I would use this company again.

Description of Work
shade for skylight window

01/08/2018

Very well. I have had many window treatments done by Innuwindow, and, as before, I was able to schedule a measurement appointment very quickly, the shade was ordered, and as soon as it arrived, I was notified and an installation appointment was scheduled. They made every effort to schedule it on a day and time totally convenient for me. I have always been very satisfied.

Description of Work
New window treatment for dining room.....honeycomb shade with double handle pull

12/08/2017

Mitch Cohen, sales consultant was excellent. He spent much time with us, both in the store and in our new home, so that we ordered what we needed at the price we could afford. He was knowledgeable, witty, patient and directed us to the right products for us. Tim Lee the installer was professional and personable. The window treatments were perfectly installed.

Description of Work
New house which needed full window treatments. Wood blinds and window shades were installed.

12/06/2017

All went well and the items were special order and were completed as promosed.

Description of Work
We ordered 2 sets of draperies that we installed ourselves. There items were as ordered and met our expectations. They are beautiful window coverings.

10/23/2017

well - disappointed I did not get to work with owner. Only met her husband and his color advice was off a shade.

Description of Work
skylight shades

Category interior designers,window treatments

ONE OF THE NATION'S LARGEST INDEPENDENT HUNTER DOUGLAS DEALERS. COMPLETE MEASURING, DESIGN, AND INSTALLATION SERVICES. READY MADE & CUSTOM DRAPERY, CURTAINS, BEDDING, BLINDS, SHADES, SHUTTERS, SKYLIGHTS & MOTORIZATION. WE ALSO HAVE GREAT ACCENT FURNITURE, GIFT ITEMS, QUILTS, AND FRAMED ART.

WE DO NOT OFFER SIDING OR REPLACEMENT WINDOWS.