Coan Inc

Founded 1946 • With Angi since November 2002

Awards & Badges

196 W Central St

Natick, MA 01760

Coan Heating & Cooling is a team of comfort specialists who deliver advanced solutions for heating, cooling and indoor air quality. Our mission is to improve your year-round comfort, handle all your heating and cooling needs, and save you money through intelligent energy conservation and competitive pricing. Volatile energy prices are a major concern these days, so we offer an integrated approach that limits your costs. The high-efficiency equipment we install helps reduce your energy requirements so you can buy less oil and electricity. Our price protection programs lock out inflation, and our service contracts reduce costs for system maintenance and repair. We also make your life easier by serving as your "one-stop shop" for home comfort. You never need to call anyone else, and we simplify your life with automatic fuel delivery, a budget plan that makes your costs predictable, and service plans that provide exactly the coverage you want for your systems ....

HVAC Companies (105)heating oil company (30)water heaters (21)plumbers (12)electrician (5)metal fabrication (1)

03/10/2021

I recently had Coan Oil replaced my entire heating/ hot water system. I wanted to express how extremely satisfied I was with not only the price, but quality + NEATNESS of the installation (perfectly soldered every connection!! No shortcuts). Installation was done by professional and courteous technicians, and right on schedule. I am an electrical contractor with 30+ years in trades, and know exact...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace and upgrade heating/ hot water systems

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,water heater repair,heating oil companies

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/10/2021

09/29/2020

excellent professional and timely we have been Coan customers for over 20 years they have replaced our oil tank/hot water heater and are very responsive to our needs highly recommend them

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair/replace a/c

CATEGORY electrician

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2020

09/17/2020

Fuel delivery and maintenance are seamless so I don't need to worry at all. Whenever there may be an issue with the AC units (which is not often) then are very responsive and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fuel delivery, Boiler maintenance and AC unit repair

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,heating oil companies

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/17/2020

09/14/2020

All work thorough, neat and completed without any follow up problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
monthly oil deliveries, service contract ensured immediate service any day or night with professional, and knowledgeable specialist....... when it was time to replace our boiler Coan's specialists removed and replaced furnace and water heater. After 8 years our furnace and hot water heater continue to work perfectly and efficiently(as is proven with our annual service included in our service contract.

CATEGORY electrician,water heater repair,heating oil companies

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/14/2020

09/11/2020

It went very well. the work was done timely and professionally.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installed new furnace

CATEGORY electrician,heating oil companies

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2019

03/05/2020

We are a Coan oil customer with a regular service contract. While the water heater was not covered under the contract, the service was timely and efficient. The installation crew was pleasant and hard working. The water heater contract call for payment in 4 installments. We are pleased with the product and the installation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of failed water heater.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/29/2020

02/07/2020

Installation of the replacement tank went extremely well, as did the the installation of the current tank 25 years ago. Coan, Inc has installed, maintained, and fueled two oil heating systems since the 1970s. Coan built a 50-year relationship by providing the highest quality parts and service available at an acceptable cost premium.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of 25 year old flat 330 gal. oil tank

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair,heating oil companies

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/07/2020

07/03/2019

From the beginning the signs were bad. The rep was a no call/no show for our appointment (which I left work for) and then I had to call the office to get him over for the quote. In the home he was polite and had some good ideas. Said I would get a quote in a week. No quote ever sent. I followed up over a week later and my name wasn’t even in their system. The rep then told me he would get me a quo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Scheduled for a central AC quote.

08/03/2018

Perfect. Very efficient and reasonable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New A/C condenser

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/19/2018

02/18/2018

The new tank installation went perfectly - they were punctual, clean, and experienced.  The project was inspected by the town without any issues.  Regarding other services, I trust them and find them very responsive on the rare occasion that there is an issue with the heating system. The only area they could improve on is when I am looking for an upgrade such as the new tank - when I leave sales w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced my oil tank on this occasion.   They have replaced my heating system and continue to supply my heating oil.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/30/2017

Installation & Repair • Heating & Cooling Equipment • Central A/C • Oil & Gas Fired • Hot Water Heaters • Indoor Air Quality • Duct Work • Water & Pool Heaters • Furnaces • Boilers • Heat Pumps • Oil Tanks • Radiant Heat • Electric Heat Conversions • BioHeat Oil Deliveries

Window A/C Units • Service for Propane Equipment