Braga Landscape & Construction

george L.

Category snow removal

05/12/2016

Vin N.

Horrible. He didn't put two inches of red mulch that he said he would do. He didn't edge. He put down grass seed but didn't rake it in well enough so the seeds didn't come up. He didn't even dethatched or put compost down. I've called him numerous times and left him a voicemail to call me back and he hasn't. I did call him from a number he didn't recognize and he said he would come back to fix it but he never did. Worst contractor I've ever dealt with. Do yourself a favor and go with someone else. Now after spending all that money, I'll probably have to it myself.

Description of Work
Spring clean up, edging, mulching and overseeding

09/12/2015

Peter F.

Pleased with the results. I believe that the pricing was very competitive. They were very reliable and tried to get all details of the job completed as quickly as possible. They were flexible and approachable when small details in the specs had to be changed. They were very willing to take on some other small landscape projects for me, such as cleaning some brick and straightening a cobblestone border. I had some drainage problems to consider when building the retaining wall. They installed underground drainage pipe and and stone. I am confident that I will not have any problems. Wanderson Braga was a pleasure to work with.

Description of Work
Built a stone retaining wall and brick walkway

Category landscaping, lawn service, masonry, hardscaping

07/22/2015

Randall C.

Braga Landscape did a fantastic job. Our yard was completely overgrown with weeds, shrubs growing out of control all over the place, and untrimmed grass. The landscaping had not been addressed in almost two years. After they finished the yard looked like a show home yard. They were friendly, showed up on time, did everything that was asked, and for a very fair price. Would not hesitate to use them again. Very good experience.

Description of Work
Pruned and trimmed all shrubs and bushes. Removed all weeds. Put mulch down in the shrub beds. Mowed lawn. Put fertilizer down on the lawn.

05/06/2015

Sonia J.

Wanderson Braga is very professional and responsive. They did a fall clean up for us initially which was the most thorough job we have ever had done for the same price that others charged. Then we hired him to do a pretty major patio and steps project, install a large tree, install a backyard irrigation system and a fence. We had several estimates for the work and his was by far the most reasonable. The work that was done was great. I found them to be very conscientious of details and meticulous in their work. If there were any questions or concerns, Wanderson was quick to address them. They were very respectful about our timeframe for the project and was able to get everything done on time, including a spring clean up and mulch. I would highly recommend this company and I would work with them again in the future if we have another project.

Description of Work
Fall clean up, spring clean up, mulch, fence, irrigation system, tree installation, patio and steps

05/03/2015

Alan A.

It was a very good experience. Braga Construction's sub-contractors were prompt, professional and kept us informed of the various stages of the installation. They worked very well together; there was very little down time. We needed a new driveway as the old was breaking from tree roots underneath. We had another company remove the tree last year, There were a lot of roots and debris under the driveway and where the tree had stood. They cleaned all that up and took it away. We were so happy with Braga Construction that we've referred the company twice in 5 days!

Description of Work
Took a building permit from the town and arranged dig safe inspections. Removed existing single width driveway and repaved. Cleared area next to the drive way, put down a base and covered with crushed stone. He also did a spring cleanup of front and rear yards.

03/23/2015

Philipp H.

John has been plowing my driveway for nearly 20 years. He's dependable and does a consistently good job.

Description of Work
Plowing

09/10/2014

Marjorie C.

Category lawn service, masonry

08/05/2013

John G.

They sent a good guy and he did well. I think he is very personable and friendly.

Description of Work
Braga Landscape & Construction did a spring clean-up.

06/03/2013

Brian N.

The guys from Braga Landscape and Construction were really good. Overall, it was a really good experience. They came in and really talked to me what they wanted done.

Description of Work
I asked Braga Landscape & Construction for an estimate to fix my driveway.

Category lawn service, driveway pavers

02/07/2013

Tom L.

This is long overdue but we used Braga for landscaping, spring and fall clean up throughout 2012. They did an excellent job and are reasonably priced. Very nice, professional. Called me right back each time and scheduled me right away! We will also use for driveway this spring when weather warms up. We have had many landscapers since moving to Framingham in 2003, this company was by far the best. Thank you!

Description of Work
3-4 projects throughout 2012- landscaping, mulching, spring and fall clean up. Will use for driveway in Spring.

Category landscaping, lawn service

08/04/2012

Simon B.

Quick arrival and gave us a reasonable quote. Arrived promptly on time to perform the work and did and excellent job. Will use again.

Description of Work
Replaced a walkway and front steps

09/01/2011

JOHN B.

See comments above.

Description of Work
Wanderson Braga came out and gave an estimate to redo my brick walkway. He was very knowledgeable and professional Based on the photos he showed me of completed jobs, it looks like he would do a good job. His price was too high so we decided not to have the work done.

Scott S.

Wanderson Braga exceeding my expectations in the quality of work, promptness and I am happy to know the foundation for the front steps is fixed. Before I hired Wanderson he showed me photos of past work he has done which showed the versatility of the stone work he has done anything from pavers, retaining walls, steps and etc. which sealed the deal for me.

Description of Work
He rebuilt the foundation for the front entrance landing because the stones were slating down and replaced two large bluestone pavers that were damaged.

Scott S.

Wanderson did a great job. The mulch was very high quality and he applied it well. I would definately hire him again.

Description of Work
Wanderson Braga remove weeds from left and right mulch beds on the front of the house. Then he added a nice heaping of mulch.

Scott S.

Wanderson did an amazing job designing the mulch bed and I really like how he sloped the mulch bed which was very creative. He performed the work within a couple of hours. He is very personable and easy to work with.

Description of Work
Wanderson Braga designed a mulch bed, planted five plants and added mulch. The mulch bed was about 25 feet long by 5 feet wide.

Bay State Brick & Stonework

Bay State Brick and Stonework, a Super Service Award winner, was founded in 1989 in West Roxbury, Massachusetts serving all of Eastern Massachusetts including the urban centers of Boston and Cambridge. Our expertise includes all elements of masonry restoration and new masonry construction.         Additional address - 30 Winter St, Mansfield, MA 02048. Additional phone - (508) 339-2770. Additional DBA - baystatebrick.com.

Ebenezer Landscape Inc

We are a family company that offers a variety of lawn care, landscaping and outdoor designing services. We are proud to provide services to meet your full satisfaction whether your reside in Framingham, MA or in nearby Metrowest area towns. Whether you are a residential customer, commercial establishment, independent contractor or company, we will provide our best service to satisfy your particular needs. 10 years of experience.

Offers by Ebenezer Landscape Inc on Angi
    Masstone Landscape Construction Inc.

Since 2006, Mass Stone Landscape Construction has been committed in providing our customers with the very best in landscape construction. From your driveway to your backyard patio, Mass Stone uses only quality products and the latest installation techniques in order to turn our customers' ideas into reality. Locally owned and operated in Massachusetts, our clients have learned to expect a high level of quality and customer service, which comes free of charge. Communication is key in any job, so we listen to our clients first to find the right solutions always keeping our customers updated throughout the construction process. - BBB Accredited Business - Fully Insured Company. - 10+ years of residential and commercial landscaping design & construction. - Free Estimates. - No trip charges. - Warranty Available.

Landscaping construction, stone walls, brick work, asphalt, driveways, patios, stairs, tree care, weekly lawn maintenance & planting shrubs.

Painting & handyman work.