BARAKO'S LANDSCAPING

Founded 2003 • With Angi since October 2005

3.5

2 EMPLOYEES. SUBS USED FOR TREE WORK. COST DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES ARE FACTORED INTO BID. ADDITIONAL SERVICE AREA: PORTIONS OF BURLINGTON-NORTH READING, DORCHESTER-BRAINTREE & WORCESTER....

Green Landscape Lawn Service

We have the experience and the dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Osorio Brothers Landscape

We love making your house better

Transblue Sudbury

Transblue provides Landscape design and construction services. We take great pride in our work and our attention to detail. We provide retaining wall construction, irrigation systems, water features, hardscapes (patios, pavers, flagstone, concrete), fencing, decking, synthetic turf, new sod, landscape design and plantings, drainage systems, etc. We love helping people and love our business, we love enhancing out door spaces for our clients! Landscaping isn't just a yard it the place were friends and family gather, it is where birthdays and holidays are celebrated! Its more than home it's where the magic happens! We truly work to bring those dreams to reality for our customers!

Offers by Transblue Sudbury on Angi

05/23/2007

Did not clear out dead leaves/plants from bed, had to be prompted. Was going to leave everything (kid's stuff) front porch, walkways, covered in dirt. Said it would rain soon. Had to really push to get him to hose things down. Wasn't going to weed, had to go get my written estimate with his signature to prove items were things I had asked him to estimate. Very surly, asked me for a check right the...

Description of Work
Came for a spring clean up. Used leaf blower to clear leaves (no rake). Blew dirt all over kids toys, walkways, and front porch. Knew he was there because I had an open house the next day. Planted flowers I had bought where I asked.

Category lawn service

10/13/2005

COLIN IS A ONE MAN SHOW. I CALLED HIM BECAUSE I WAS TIRED OF PAYING THE HIGH PRICE THAT WESTON LANDSCAPERS CHARGE. I GOT TWO BIDS FROM WESTON LANDSCAPERS FOR THIS PROJECT. BOTH BIDS WERE IN THE $700-$800 RANGE. COLIN DID THE JOB AND CHARGED ME $250.

Description of Work
BARAKO'S DID THE FOLLOWING WORK TO MY YARD: AERATE, SLICE SEED, LIME, ORGANIC FERTILIZER. MY LAWN IS APPROXIMATELY 3500 SQ/FT.

Category lawn treatment

LANDSCAPE LIGHTING, STONEWORK, WALLS, PATIOS, DESIGN, PLANTINGS, MOWING.