Conklin Electric

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
11634b

East Milton

Milton, MA 02186

Please call for more details.

We offer FAST and professional response to your electrical needs. From troubleshooting your system to new construction installation, Conklin Electric is built on a customer-centric focus of fair pricing and prompt service. In addition to electrical service calls, we offer both Residential and Commercial Rewiring, Lighting, Generator Installation, Panel Upgrades, and more. We will provide you with experienced, qualified & courteous electricians. You will have the peace of mind to know you are dealing with a licensed and fully insured business. Faulty electrical systems are dangerous, don't put the investment of your home into the hands of anyone but the best. Give us a call today to schedule your free consultation. ...

electrician (20)lighting (4)ceiling fan installation (1)

12/07/2019

Never show up or called after he said he would.

Description of Work
Exterior light fixture repair.

Work Completed On 12/07/2019

10/05/2019

Very well. Completed earlier than expected.

Description of Work
Replaced a circuit breaker.

Work Completed On 09/26/2019

07/09/2019

I am so glad I found Conklin Electric to replace my ceiling fan and fix my light switch. They were so nice and really easy to work with. Dave was great at scheduling and explaining everything along the way. The first day he came he realized the ceiling fan I bought had been open before and parts were used. He was really nice about the whole situation and explained to me what to look out for when I...

Description of Work
Ceiling fan replaced and light switch fixed

Category electrician,ceiling fans

Work Completed On 07/19/2019

02/12/2019

Everything was great. They were quite a bit early but it was no major issue.

Description of Work
Replace ceiling loght

Work Completed On 02/12/2019

12/15/2018

Things were great in all areas. As an older woman, I am often wary of workmen who overcharge me. Dave was just the opposite and was extremely trustworthy.

Description of Work
No electricity in part of my home.

Work Completed On 12/15/2018

08/02/2018

They arrived early and looked at the places where I wanted an outlet and at the electrical panel. This was part of a four hour deal through Angie's Place. They explained very clearly why they couldn't do what I wanted and what it would cost to make enough changes to move forward. When I offered to pay them for their time, they said no, they hadn't done enough. I very much appreciated their profess...

Description of Work
I wanted some outlets put into an old house

Work Completed On 08/02/2018

04/24/2018

I called Conklin Electric and David came out promptly to check out the job and give me an estimate. I was pleased with it and asked him to start the work when available. They came out and did the job and I was very satisfied with the work and time it took to complete the job. I am glad I found them.

Description of Work
Electrical work at home (all outlets updated, all switches updated, breakers updated)

Work Completed On 04/19/2018

Thanks Matt.

04/10/2018

It went perfect. Everything was done well, they did a clean and great job.

Description of Work
They installed lights in my kitchen.

Work Completed On 10/06/2017

Thank you!

04/06/2018

Dave and his team did a great job. He performed it quickly and as he promised with his initial estimate. He even came back a couple of months later because Verizon failed to replace a cap that is part of the equipment. He came immediately and just took care of it. All around a great professional that I would certainly hire again.

Description of Work
Replacing equipment that handles the powerline that comes into house

Work Completed On 04/06/2018

Thank you for the business.

04/03/2018

Conklin Electric did a phenomenal job. Extremely professional, very knowledgeable and very courteous. Very trustworthy. Punctual and will call you if unable to show up at exact time so you're not wondering what's going on. You are always kept in the loop regarding the scope of the job or if any changes are required. No short cuts with this company. Quality workmanship, products and always done to ...

Description of Work
Upgrade of electric service and several service calls for other electric issues.

Work Completed On 03/21/2018

Thank you for the business.

Residential and commercial installation of indoor & outdoor wiring, panel upgrades, cable wiring, service upgrade - 100, 200, 400, 600 Amp. Electric car charging stations. Wiring of new homes or additions. Fire Alarm. Bathrooms. Kitchens. Basements. Surge protection. Trouble shooting electrical shorts. TV component and power wiring. Recessed lighting installation. Knob and tube inspections and removal.