CJ Renovations

Founded 1990 • With Angi since February 2011

38 Blue Hill Ave

Milton, MA 02186

For over twenty years we have been creating new living space for our clients including kitchens, bathrooms, play rooms, and complete additions. We do all facets of renovations, rough and finish carpentry, tiling and painting, designing new spaces to meet our client's desires, and implementing the plans of architects or engineers. Given this experience we are capable and eager to take on all projects no matter how small or large. Contract us today to learn more about our home improvement services....

06/02/2016

Ludwik B.

Category woodworking, interior painters

06/23/2015

William B.

He came out on a timely manner to inspect the damage. He reviewed it thoroughly. He did a proper estimate. When it came time to schedule the work, he had time constraints. He asked that I call him back in two weeks when he was free enough to accept my phone call. I did call him back and he explained that he was too busy to schedule at that time. He put in all the time up front and was professional throughout that. Then when trying to schedule he was not responsive. I felt that too much of the burden of scheduling was placed on me to accommodate his convince. He explained that he was booked, but could try to squeeze me in during the evenings. However he again wanted me to call him back for a third time. I did feel that he was genuine and honest with the work that needed to be done, which is why I wanted to go forward with him in the first place.

Description of Work
They looked at wall, ceiling, and base board damage from water and ice.

Category remodeling

08/27/2014

Ira G.

Carol Ann and Joe did terrific work and even did all the heavy lifting. They were delightful to have around since the work took about 3 months to do. They were very convenient to work with and they did a beautiful and careful job. The paint looks wonderful and I have recommended them to others. They even left everything spotless and no mess behind.

Description of Work
They painted every room in our house.

Category interior painters

12/23/2013

Rachel P.

Carl does really high quality work, and he always comes up with good, workable solutions for the squirrely things that come up when you have an older home. He has done a lot of work for us. Most recently, as above, he hung a kitchen cabinet and fixed a dryer vent, but over the past couple of years he has also renovated a home office, moved a laundry room, and painted. His crew can sometimes be a mixed bag - not that they ever do poor quality work, but they don't all have Carl's work ethic. However, if you have a chance to get John on your project, jump at it! He is a meticulous craftsman, with an eye for detail and design. Bottom line - I really trust Carl. He is honest, fair, and does things right.

Description of Work
Hung a kitchen cabinet; fixed a dryer vent

Category remodeling, woodworking, interior painters, dryer vent cleaning

06/26/2012

david A.

They were very good, they were perfect.

Description of Work
They came and repaired fences, and painted them. They also did an interior painting and some wall repair.

Category remodeling, woodworking, house painters, interior painters

01/10/2012

Judy K.

Carl and his steady crew worked consistently. Many details and problems to be solved. Carl is easy going and responds well to questions and concerns. Specialists respond quickly to his requests be it structural engineering, flooring, dry wall , etc. He is very thoughtful in how he goes about doing the work and seems to like a challenge. He does not let his ego get in the way like so many contractors. I have had him do smaller jobs since the dormer and have been happy with the service. Whenever I call, he is quick to return my call - even if it just for advice or to get contact information on specialists. He was even willing to feed my cat while working at the house!

Description of Work
Dormer added onto rear of top floor of old row house in Boston. Bathroom created in new space along with multiple closets.

Category remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling

It was a pleasure working for [member name removed]. We were happy to do anything to help make her life easier while we were there.

02/03/2011

david A.

The owner of CJ Renovations gave me an accurate estimate and it was the same price after the job was done. He was efficient, effective and on time. He was friendly and I would recommend him highly in the future.

Description of Work
I used CJ Renovations to do some construction work in my house.

Category remodeling

Glorious Flooring LLC

"Floor Installation, Restoration, Staining, Sanding & Refinishing. Want Your Floor to Look Shiny and New? Give Us a Call Today."

Color Matters Painting, Inc.

"We are a company of home improvement that aims to offer a good service with a good price. Our commitment with quality has more than 14 years. We guarantee our services with a 3 years warranty and we are fully insured to serve you better. Our goal is to make your life simple letting you feel that you can count on us when the question is renovation."

JMC Painting

JMC Painting specializes in Interior and Exterior painting no matter how big or small the job! Dry wall demo and Installation available! We refinish all wood interior and exterior sand stain and polyurethane! Doors stairs moldings cabinets trim exterior porches patios benches etc. Sherwin Williams paint and Minwax stain products used! 3D Wall Paper Installation available! Pressure Washing Available! Cleaning Services available as well!! Our number 1 priority is your satisfaction and smile! Senior Citizens and Veterans 10% off! 🇺🇸!

Residential Renovations, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Play Rooms, Additions, Dormers, Rough Carpentry, Finish Carpentry, Tiling, Painting, Designing, Sun Room, Cabinet Installation, Deck Construction, Deck Repair, Floors, Siding Installation, Siding Repair, Gutter Installation, Gutter Repair, Soundproofing, Office Renovation, Handyman Repairs.

Landscaping, fence installation, pool cleaning, driveway repairs and installation, sidewalk installation.