ATCO HVAC

Founded 1992 • With Angi since July 2012

We are a professional Heating, Air Conditioning and Electrical service company. We offer discounts to Senior Citizens and Military. Special promotions throughout the year - visit our website. We accept all Credit Cards including American Express and PayPal which allows you 6 months to pay. Additional email: info@ATCOHVAC.com....

Dorsey Electric

Hi, I'm Russell Dorsey and I’m a licensed and insured electrical contractor. With eighteen years of trade experience, I bring a professional level of knowledge and insight to your next project. I am available for small commercial projects but I specialize in residential remodels. I am happy to assist in design builds, custom homes and interior and exterior lighting designs. Please call me for help with your next electrical project!

Del Cid Design and Construction

Del Cid Design and Construcion is a small-sized design and construction firm that works closely with our clients from the conceptualization phase through the execution phase. We provide a broad range of services for our clients including schematic designs, construction and maintenance services. Our areas of expertise include •Single-Family Housing •Multi-Family Housing •Commercial •Restaurants & Cafes •Graphic Design

Advanced Electrical LLC

Hello from advanced electrical. We have been in business for 5 years and are evolving as one of top contractors in Quincy We take pride in the work we do and have very skilled workers to perform are day to day tasks. The technology advances every day and we advance with it. Thank you for choosing advanced electrical

04/27/2019

Setup an appointment for an estimate. He did not show up or call. Tried calling him, he did not answer or call back

Description of Work
AC installation

06/19/2017

Two different occasions. 1) We have 3 outside condenser units for our whole house HVAC systems and one of the condenser was not blowing cold air. We suspected coolant level was low. Mark came out the same day we called and he was very professional and prompt. Filled up the coolant gas and check the unit for us. Service was great. It was little more expensive than we would have liked. 2) Another of...

Description of Work
Two different occasions. 1) We have 3 outside condenser units for our whole house HVAC systems and one of the condenser was not blowing cold air. 2) Another one of outside condenser units stop working.

06/15/2017

After several attempts, I managed to schedule a morning appointment. It was cancelled by a text message sent a couple of hours in advance (because it was less than 70o outside). We rescheduled. No one showed up for the new appointment, and I spent an hour waiting and leaving unanswered messages. Couple of days later I inquired via Angie's List messaging if ATCO HVAC had any comments. In kind of re...

Description of Work
It was supposed to be A/C tune-up

01/02/2017

He is Dependable, Professional, Reliable, tech savvy and always there when we need him!

Description of Work
Replaced the Heating and Air Conditioning System in one our stores. Mark has been servicing our systems along with our refrigeration units for the past 16 years. Being in the Ice Cream business, we rely heavily on our AC!

11/13/2016

It went great! KushKone Ice Cream will continue to use Mark and ATCO for all of our Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration needs!

Description of Work
Mark just replaced one of our furnaces and has been maintaining our air conditioning, refrigeration and heating systems for many years. Being in the food service (Ice Cream) business we need someone reliable, dependable and professional. Mark is definitely that! He is competent, a great trouble shooter, and always there when we need him.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Heating & Air Conditioning – Installation, Upgrade, Replacement, & Maintenance.

Duct Cleaning.