Dharma Surface Cleaning - www.housewash.com

Founded 1988 • With Angi since June 2006

368 Village ST

Millis, MA 02054

pressure washing199802459
Masonry Patio Restoration Nature had it's way with this patio. Ideally I first apply an Algaecide and return a few days later, but we can do this just as well in one trip. Installing new stone-dust or polymeric is an optional service : www.housewash.com

We are Residential Surface Cleaning Specialists (siding, decks, patios, roofs) We are Full Service, Owner Operated company serving the Metrowest since '88" An Owner-Operated business (www.housewash.com). Please email me DIRECTLY vs. using the Angie's message system (re_new@housewash.com) as your first method of inquiry. I am present and working on all jobs from start to finish - No Subcontracting! I specialize in restoration cleaning of exterior surfaces, with residential comprising the greatest percentage of our work. Email is the best way to contact me. Include your address and contact info. I keep costs reasonable by using online map imagery to give estimates rather than spending time and fuel on the road. This works very well plus in 27 years of washing houses as there isn't much I haven't seen. Please include a basic description of what you want done including: 1 - what kind of siding you have.... 2 - Is there a deck?....patio? 3 - how's the roof looking? You can text me cell phone pictures at 617-590-5785, or attache in an email to re_new@housewash.com Please go to www.housewash.com for more info and examples of past work. Thank you for your interest...
Needham Patio Restoration project

Ashland Roof Cleaning project
Ashland Roof Cleaning

roof cleaning

202201760

pressure washing (119)decks & porches (32)roof cleaning (30)gutter cleaning (23)deck cleaning (18)siding companies (15)roofing (7)window cleaning (3)lawn & landscaping (2)interior painting (1)house painting (1)

07/12/2022

John G.

Dharam really knows what he is doing and what works. Lots of experience to get to desired result in many given situations. Very gifted in explaining his process and approach. Once results were seen, I was comfortable in asking for more to be done. Extremely nice man, very hard working, reasonable pricing. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Remove lots of moss and algae from roof. Later added cleaning stone, exterior brick areas and wood porch floor.

Category decks, pressure washing, roof cleaning

Work Completed On 06/20/2022

07/06/2022

William H.

I used Dharma Surface Cleaning last year to clean my whole roof and he did a great job. I used them again recently to clean gutters, he did a great job and also did a preventative roof treatment for free. Very good work and very reasonable prices.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning, roof cleaning

Work Completed On 06/17/2022

07/05/2022

Joyce E.

Dharam @ Dharma Surface Cleaning did a terrific job. Really took a lot of care in making sure everything was clean, went above and beyond my expectations. This is the second time we have use this company. We are never using anybody else! Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Deck cleaning

Category decks

Work Completed On 07/03/2022

05/02/2022

Carol H.

Dharam did d a wonderful job. He went above and beyond what we expected. He was meticulous and considerate. He was also well priced. We would recommend without reservation.

Description of Work
Power washing

Category decks, pressure washing, roof cleaning

Work Completed On 05/02/2022

Thank you - glad to make things brighter for you (and your neighbor). btw, I sent you a photo of a 'depression' I saw in your roof - someone should check that out.

04/24/2022

Tatiana B.

We were satisfied with with the service; In addition to competitive pricing, we received an impeccable service. Vendor was efficient! Highly recommend "Dharma House Wash" to anyone.

Description of Work
pressure washing (house, fence, porch, etc.)

Category pressure washing

Work Completed On 04/20/2022

Thank you! glad to be of service. Have a great summer!

03/18/2022

ROB T.

Dharam was great ! He got back to me quickly with an estimate for the work and once the association approved started the work promptly. He did an amazing job and the houses and fences look brand new - he was able to get the mold/moss removed as well as removing some of the oxidation on the units. I will definitely use him again.

Description of Work
Pressure washing of house and fence

Category decks, siding, pressure washing

Work Completed On 03/14/2022

Thank you for the opportunity to serve you and the condo association, and especially this early in the season. The wax will help repel regrowth of mildew and algae for a couple of years. Have a great spring!

11/10/2021

Pete T.

The service was excellent. I got what I asked for. The job was professional and thorough. The way he treats lichen on roofs is much better than simply blasting with power washing. This is the second time I have used this company, and I strongly recommend them.

Description of Work
Roof treatment, exterior power wash (siding and decks), gutters.

Category gutter cleaning, pressure washing, roof cleaning

Work Completed On 11/10/2021

Thank you for business, support and trust! I love cleaning roofs in manner that gives a lasting result. Warm Regards

10/25/2021

Margarita K.

Our roof was 20 years old and had large spots of lichen and moss. Dharam came twice: first to treat the roof with algaecide, and second to give the roof and siding a full wash. We are extremely happy with the results - the roof looks like new! Working with Dharam was also a good experience; he was responsive and did a good job of explaining what needed to be done. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Roof and siding cleaning

Category pressure washing, roof cleaning

Work Completed On 10/24/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your business and trust. Your roof will have many more years of useful life. a low-cost follow up treatment every couple of years might be a good idea. Blessss!

09/12/2021

Dennis P.

Very well. Dharma did a great job exceeding my expectations at a fair price.

Description of Work
Clean house siding, gutters and deck

Category decks, gutter cleaning, siding, pressure washing

Work Completed On 09/11/2021

04/30/2021

Joseph L.

Great. Dharam was a very hard and meticulous worker. I would hire him again and recommend him to anyone.

Description of Work
Roof washing and removal of lichens and algae

Category decks, roof cleaning

Work Completed On 04/28/2021

thank you for support. it would be good to treat some of your shingles annually as you have a lot of shade on one side

01/13/2021

Jeffrey S.

Dharma did an outstanding job at a great price. He clearly takes pride in his work and things turned out better than we could ever ask for. As an example of how above and beyond he went for us - we were looking to sell our house and wanted the exterior cleaned. Knowing this, Dharma got permission from our neighbors to clean up an eyesore on their property as well while he was at it. He did this because he wanted to make sure anyone looking at our house would see something worth paying top dollar for. This is just one example. There were many other examples of him going above and beyond when he heard the intent of the work. Honestly, I think he's worth much more than he charges. If you are reading this Dharma, my wife and I thank you from the bottom of our hearts. How things look before you started vs after you started is night and day.

Description of Work
Exterior cleaning, scape and paint porch, refinish deck, more

Category decks, pressure washing

Work Completed On 12/29/2020

I am very thankful for your patronage, support and appreciation of my perhaps OCD sensibility. you want *clean and pretty* and so I take some license in providing that. Hoping you get your asking price!

11/14/2020

Audrey B.

Excellent! Not only did Dharam do you an excellent job, but it's so refreshing to find someone who truly cares about their work. He was very conscientious and thorough. He really cares about the customer. I would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Vinyl sided house powerwashed

Category pressure washing

Work Completed On 10/17/2020

Thank you for your support. Have a great winter!

10/28/2020

Tom C.

Fantastic. Dharma did a great job at an extremely reasonable price. Would highly recommend him to anyone that needs pressure washing.

Description of Work
Needed my house, deck, walkway and brick wall pressure washed. Also needed my gutters cleaned out.

Category gutter cleaning, siding, deck cleaning, pressure washing

Work Completed On 10/28/2020

thank you! best of luck selling your home.

10/09/2020

Shawn H.

This was our first experience with the company and we would gladly hire again. He was very responsive, professional, and insightful. Gave us information to consider up front and does not put pressure on any sale. When onsite, walked me through the process and gave me updates as needed. We had our home exterior and parts of our roof cleaned. Overall a great experience. Thank you for everything.

Description of Work
House and roof cleaning

Category pressure washing, interior painters

Work Completed On 10/02/2020

Thank you very much for the opportunity to serve you. I like to give folks options. small add-ons, small patio, walkways, foundations, etc, I often clean for no extra charge. the lower roofs were a major add-on but I included it in my initial quote as part of the siding as it was walkable. The upper was another situation entirely and was best approached by applying a treatment to kill all the growths and then a follow up trip to remove the growths after they had loosened their grip. this is the most gentle approach to cleaning roofs. Warm Regards, and again thank you for the Aloe plant

09/27/2020

Matt N.

Dharma was great to deal with and did an Amazing job! He provided a very reasonable quote for a 3,000 square foot 2 to 3 story home in 2 days (6 hours each day). He was very informative with the type of growth on the vinyl siding, roof shingles, decks and walk ways and thoroughly communicated his plan of how he was going to remove, clean and treat each surface. His attention to detail and hard work left each different surface type cleaner than I thought possible!! I highly recommend Dharma and will absolutely work with him again!

Description of Work
Power Washing Vinyl siding, wood deck, composite deck, brick walk way and treated moss/growth on roof shingles

Category decks, gutter cleaning, siding, pressure washing, roof cleaning

Work Completed On 09/04/2020

Thank you very much for your patronage and support - it was a pleasure working for you (they don’t build houses this way anymore!) I hope you get the deck sealed before we lose this warm weather (I don’t remember if that was in your plans). Have a good Fall!

06/05/2020

Henry F.

Very well. Arrived when expected, communicated plans and completed work efficiently.

Description of Work
Moss etc cleanup from roof shingles, clean vinyl siding,

Category siding, pressure washing, roof cleaning

Work Completed On 06/05/2020

Thank you very much for your patronage. You might want to consider having me put a sealant on your roof to help protect against regrowth of algae, lichen and moss. Regards!

05/11/2020

Rich S.

Dharma was great to deal with. He arrived on time and we walked him through what needed to be done and areas to be careful of. He ended up being on site for about 4 hours, taking his time to make sure everything was perfect. All the trouble areas that we wanted hit look brand new. I highly recommend Dharma!

Description of Work
Pressure Wash entire house, concrete patio, walkway and stairs

Category decks, deck cleaning, pressure washing

Work Completed On 05/10/2020

Review for Dharma Surface Cleaning - www.housewash.com - 368 Village ST, Millis, MA - 38555530

Thank you very much for your patronage. Remember that sealing the masonry will help keep it clean for a longer period of time. Also, that if algae or mildew return within 2 years I will return and wash at no charge. Kindest Regards, -- Residential Surface Cleaning Specialist www.housewash.com 508 376-4635 since '86

05/07/2020

Lindsey G.

Dharma was fantastic and did a very thorough job power washing our entire house and composite deck. They were able to provide a quick quote using google images and it was very competitive. Despite having some van troubles they remained in frequent contact letting us know when to expect them. Thoroughly explained what they had done and what to expect afterwards. Highly professional and well done job. Would recommend!

Description of Work
Power washing house and composite deck

Category deck cleaning, pressure washing

Work Completed On 05/07/2020

I appreciate your patience - It’s extremely unusual to have both vans down at the same time. In these times when so many are experiencing financial challenges with #stayathome I am glad to have the work AND also give folks a break. have a great Spring and Summer!

11/07/2019

Steve F.

This is the 2nd time I have used Dharam for pressure washing and the first for the roof treatment and as usual everything came out excellent. He worked with me on my difficult schedule and arrived on time. The sidewalks and patio sparkle and the siding and roof look brand new. His attention to detail is tremendous. I would hire Dharam back in a minute and highly recommend him to anyone who wants the job done in the most professional manner by a great man.

Description of Work
Pressure wash house, walkways, & patio and treat roof for algae & lichen

Category pressure washing, roof cleaning

Work Completed On 11/01/2019

Thank you, it was my pleasure to help insure a long life for your roof and bring everything else back up to a like new appearance. Regards!

11/07/2019

Nicholas T.

Excellent professional honest meticulous

Description of Work
Brick walk way driveway of pavers pool deck extensive cedar roof

Category decks, gutter cleaning, pressure washing, roof cleaning

Work Completed On 11/07/2019

Thank you Sir, I enjoyed the challenge! You originally inquired about getting your once beautiful wood shake roof restored - a very intensive job - and I felt like I needed to follow through. Getting the oil stains out of your paver driveway was rewarding as well. Have a great winter!

10/13/2019

Bob L.

Excellent,I did not know that I had a problem with my shed roof but moss was growing on it and the problem was corrected

Description of Work
House and shed roof pressure washed

Category decks, siding, window cleaning, pressure washing, roof cleaning

Work Completed On 10/13/2019

Glad to be of service and to include the shed at no extra cost.

10/09/2019

Elaine C.

We needed half of our roof cleaned. He did an excellent job and in the process all of my screens and windows got cleaned as well. A double bonus. And then he showed us that he could clean our deck that was in need of a major cleaning. Nobody else has been able to clean our deck. It looks brand new. A triple bonus for us. The integrity and the skill and his competence is greatly appreciated. He was recommended to us by a neighbor who had her roof cleaned. I thought she replaced the roof. We highly recommend Dharma Surface Cleaning. We were given specific information how to prepare before he came as well. Very respectful.

Description of Work
1/2 of roof needed to be cleaned

Category decks, window cleaning, pressure washing, roof cleaning

Work Completed On 10/01/2019