Dharma Surface Cleaning - www.housewash.com

Founded 1988 • With Angi since June 2006

368 Village ST

Millis, MA 02054

We are Residential Surface Cleaning Specialists (siding, decks, patios, roofs) We are Full Service, Owner Operated company serving the Metrowest since '88" An Owner-Operated business (www.housewash.com). Please email me DIRECTLY vs. using the Angie's message system (re_new@housewash.com) as your first method of inquiry. I am present and working on all jobs from start to finish - No Subcontracting! I specialize in restoration cleaning of exterior surfaces, with residential comprising the greatest percentage of our work. Email is the best way to contact me. Include your address and contact info. I keep costs reasonable by using online map imagery to give estimates rather than spending time and fuel on the road. This works very well plus in 27 years of washing houses as there isn't much I haven't seen. Please include a basic description of what you want done including: 1 - what kind of siding you have.... 2 - Is there a deck?....patio? 3 - how's the roof looking? You can text me cell phone pictures at 617-590-5785, or attache in an email to re_new@housewash.com Please go to www.housewash.com for more info and examples of past work. Thank you for your interest...

pressure washing (112)decks & porches (27)roof cleaning (25)gutter cleaning (20)deck cleaning (18)siding companies (13)roofing (7)window cleaning (3)lawn & landscaping (2)interior painting (1)house painting (1)

04/30/2021

Great. Dharam was a very hard and meticulous worker. I would hire him again and recommend him to anyone.

Description of Work
Roof washing and removal of lichens and algae

Category decks,roof cleaning

Work Completed On 04/28/2021

thank you for support. it would be good to treat some of your shingles annually as you have a lot of shade on one side

01/13/2021

Dharma did an outstanding job at a great price. He clearly takes pride in his work and things turned out better than we could ever ask for. As an example of how above and beyond he went for us - we were looking to sell our house and wanted the exterior cleaned. Knowing this, Dharma got permission from our neighbors to clean up an eyesore on their property as well while he was at it. He did this be...

Description of Work
Exterior cleaning, scape and paint porch, refinish deck, more

Category decks,pressure washing

Work Completed On 12/29/2020

I am very thankful for your patronage, support and appreciation of my perhaps OCD sensibility. you want *clean and pretty* and so I take some license in providing that. Hoping you get your asking price!

11/14/2020

Excellent! Not only did Dharam do you an excellent job, but it's so refreshing to find someone who truly cares about their work. He was very conscientious and thorough. He really cares about the customer. I would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Vinyl sided house powerwashed

Category pressure washing

Work Completed On 10/17/2020

Thank you for your support. Have a great winter!

10/28/2020

Fantastic. Dharma did a great job at an extremely reasonable price. Would highly recommend him to anyone that needs pressure washing.

Description of Work
Needed my house, deck, walkway and brick wall pressure washed. Also needed my gutters cleaned out.

Category gutter cleaning,siding,deck cleaning,pressure washing

Work Completed On 10/28/2020

thank you! best of luck selling your home.

10/09/2020

This was our first experience with the company and we would gladly hire again. He was very responsive, professional, and insightful. Gave us information to consider up front and does not put pressure on any sale. When onsite, walked me through the process and gave me updates as needed. We had our home exterior and parts of our roof cleaned. Overall a great experience. Thank you for everything.

Description of Work
House and roof cleaning

Category pressure washing,interior painters

Work Completed On 10/02/2020

Thank you very much for the opportunity to serve you. I like to give folks options. small add-ons, small patio, walkways, foundations, etc, I often clean for no extra charge. the lower roofs were a major add-on but I included it in my initial quote as part of the siding as it was walkable. The upper was another situation entirely and was best approached by applying a treatment to kill all the grow...

09/27/2020

Dharma was great to deal with and did an Amazing job! He provided a very reasonable quote for a 3,000 square foot 2 to 3 story home in 2 days (6 hours each day). He was very informative with the type of growth on the vinyl siding, roof shingles, decks and walk ways and thoroughly communicated his plan of how he was going to remove, clean and treat each surface. His attention to detail and hard wor...

Description of Work
Power Washing Vinyl siding, wood deck, composite deck, brick walk way and treated moss/growth on roof shingles

Category decks,gutter cleaning,siding,pressure washing,roof cleaning

Work Completed On 09/04/2020

Thank you very much for your patronage and support - it was a pleasure working for you (they don’t build houses this way anymore!) I hope you get the deck sealed before we lose this warm weather (I don’t remember if that was in your plans). Have a good Fall!

06/05/2020

Very well. Arrived when expected, communicated plans and completed work efficiently.

Description of Work
Moss etc cleanup from roof shingles, clean vinyl siding,

Category siding,pressure washing,roof cleaning

Work Completed On 06/05/2020

Thank you very much for your patronage. You might want to consider having me put a sealant on your roof to help protect against regrowth of algae, lichen and moss. Regards!

05/11/2020

Dharma was great to deal with. He arrived on time and we walked him through what needed to be done and areas to be careful of. He ended up being on site for about 4 hours, taking his time to make sure everything was perfect. All the trouble areas that we wanted hit look brand new. I highly recommend Dharma!

Description of Work
Pressure Wash entire house, concrete patio, walkway and stairs

Category decks,deck cleaning,pressure washing

Work Completed On 05/10/2020

Review for Dharma Surface Cleaning - www.housewash.com - 368 Village ST, Millis, MA - 38555530

Thank you very much for your patronage. Remember that sealing the masonry will help keep it clean for a longer period of time. Also, that if algae or mildew return within 2 years I will return and wash at no charge. Kindest Regards, -- Residential Surface Cleaning Specialist www.housewash.com 508 376-4635 since '86

05/07/2020

Dharma was fantastic and did a very thorough job power washing our entire house and composite deck. They were able to provide a quick quote using google images and it was very competitive. Despite having some van troubles they remained in frequent contact letting us know when to expect them. Thoroughly explained what they had done and what to expect afterwards. Highly professional and well done jo...

Description of Work
Power washing house and composite deck

Category deck cleaning,pressure washing

Work Completed On 05/07/2020

I appreciate your patience - It’s extremely unusual to have both vans down at the same time. In these times when so many are experiencing financial challenges with #stayathome I am glad to have the work AND also give folks a break. have a great Spring and Summer!

11/07/2019

This is the 2nd time I have used Dharam for pressure washing and the first for the roof treatment and as usual everything came out excellent. He worked with me on my difficult schedule and arrived on time. The sidewalks and patio sparkle and the siding and roof look brand new. His attention to detail is tremendous. I would hire Dharam back in a minute and highly recommend him to anyone who wants t...

Description of Work
Pressure wash house, walkways, & patio and treat roof for algae & lichen

Category pressure washing,roof cleaning

Work Completed On 11/01/2019

Thank you, it was my pleasure to help insure a long life for your roof and bring everything else back up to a like new appearance. Regards!

House Washing, including all masonry, vinyl, aluminum (a specialty), painted and stained wood, and pre-paint prep - We restore the beauty and prolong the useful life of your roof, regardless of type. Our low pressure approach will NOT create problems! - Complete Deck Refinishing - We offer staining or painting services - Also Carpentry and Window Cleaning - Our approach uses both Powerwashing AND Soft-Washing, depending on what is best -

Carpet cleaning

Visa, Check, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Financing Available