Master Roof

Founded 2000 • With Angi since December 2013

We are a family owned roofing and siding company from eastern MA. We have served the MA, NH and RI areas for over 15 years. We have competitive pricing and offer free estimates, a GAF warranty for roofing and a James Hardie warranty for siding.

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

roofing (22)skylight installation (1)roof snow removal (2)

09/15/2022

Madhu A.

I reached out for roof repair and Master Roof gave a reasonable quote and did the job thoroughly. It was on time and communicated well. Very satisfied and I would highly recommend Master Roof anytime!

Description of Work
Replace missing aluminum

Work Completed On 09/15/2022

10/28/2021

Larry C.

Professional, easy to communicate with, and on time. It's not a big project but Wilson and Angelica treated it very seriously. Open minded and flexible in explaining different options. Will recommend this company and its service.

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 10/27/2021

10/02/2020

Min Y.

They did very good job and quickly done

Description of Work
Repair the roof.

Category roofing, roof snow removal

Work Completed On 10/02/2020

09/30/2020

Gina B.

Master Roof Inc removed and replaced both the sheathing and the shingles on my roof. Of the three contractors I quoted they had the best price and at first I was concerned about going with them because of this. As I dug into the details not only did Master Roof have the best price they offered the best warranty (Gold Pledge through GAF) and they included all the little things I was looking for in their price while others wanted more money for them. For example, their price included putting new lead around the Chimney while others had adders for that. i also wanted to go up from 1/2" to 5/8" plywood because the code was changing shortly and the increase in price was appropriate given the price of wood and expected profit for them. Other companies increased the price by way too much. I was very concerned about having the top off my house but they reassured me with a plan to do it in one day and they had a backup plan to cover the house if something caused them to need to go to a second day. They ended up getting it done in one day. They also very quickly took care of an issue I found where some of the new shingles had been damaged by their installers. They came and replaced them at no charge. Of course it would have been better if they found the issue rather than me but Wilson (the owner) was very accommodating and took care of it right away. It did take a few days for the dumpster to be removed which was no big deal for us but it could be for some people. The Warranty came with my last name spelled wrong but they got it fixed after a few months and it appears to be all correct now. Shortly after the roof was done we had a very large rainfall with no leaks or issues. The roof also survived a crazy hail storm a few weeks later, again with no issues. Overall I believe Master Roof did a very good job and at a reasonable price. i would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
They removed and replaced my sheathing and shingles on my house.

Work Completed On 06/06/2020

03/18/2020

Dana C.

We had a great experience with this family-based team. Very honest, kind, professional, and efficient. We will definitely call with any future roof work.

Description of Work
Replacement of a curb-mounted skylight

Category skylights

Work Completed On 03/18/2020

Thank you so much for the kind words. It was a pleasure to work with you and we are grateful for your amazing review.

11/20/2019

John C.

Was seem less. Wilson came over when he said. Had satellite rendering of my house. How many squares it would take to do. Showed me the product and materials he uses. Had 3 other quotes. Felt comfortable with his attitude and signed contract. Workers were at home 2 days. Vary professional. Work was completed. They cleaned up worksite. Very efficient.

Description of Work
Roof on main house and detached garage

Category roofing, roof snow removal

Work Completed On 11/08/2019

Review for Master Roof - 124 Main St, Milford, MA - 38245570

Thank you for the amazing feedback. It was a pleasure to work on your beautiful home and if you ever have any questions regarding your roof please don't hesitate to give us a call.

10/26/2019

Marc A.

Very good work, interested in making their customer happy. Would work with again.

Description of Work
Roof repairs and attic fan install

Work Completed On 10/26/2019

Thank you for the wonderful feedback and taking the time to share the review with us. We look forward to the next time.

10/24/2019

Walter B.

The whole experience dealing with Master Roof was exceptional. The are a first class business that i wouldn't hesitate to call upon again.

Description of Work
New roof over the garage.

Work Completed On 10/24/2019

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. We look forward to work with you again in the future!

08/21/2019

Julie W.

The porch roof was a standard shingle roof, the overhang we wanted to replace the shingles with a metal roof. Unfortunately his metal roof supplier apparently didn't like such a small order and they took forever to get the materials to him. But once the materials were in, he got it done the next day. He was professional at all times and I would definitely use him again.

Description of Work
Replace a porch and overhang roof

Work Completed On 08/21/2019

Thank you for taking the time to give us this review. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us in the future. It'll be our pleasure to help you!

05/13/2019

Angie C.

Wilson drove out to our property to look at the repair we required. He informed us that he was not the correct contractor for the job and gave us recommendations regarding who we should call. We did not hire him for any work, but really appreciate that he called back, was on time for our meeting and took the time to explain the problem and recommended an alternative vendor.

Description of Work
Needed repair work on our plumbing roof vents

Work Completed On 05/12/2019

Thanks [Member Name Removed], We want you to know that we will always be willing and able to help if in the future you need any of our services.

12/05/2018

John P.

In short...Master Roof was excellent, would highly recommend them. I found Master Roof off Angie’s List myself. Wilson at Master Roof was a pleasure to deal with throughout the entire process from discussing all my options up front (including providing multiple quotes for different scopes of the job), informatively discussing shingle brand/type materials etc, and providing the quotes themselves (everything is line itemed so pricing was more than transparent and no surprises when payment was due). Wilson’s crew does jobs of all sizes and scope, having seen some pictures of their work and hearing the details it’s clear they’re very experienced. I fielded quotes from 6 different companies, Master Roof’s quote was middle of the road and fair - but they use top of the line materials and are careful to install the shingle manufacturer’s own products (underlayment, ice and water and ridge vents)...so that there is no chance the manufacturer can claim the warranty is void should any issues arise. They’re certified installers of GAF and Owens Corning (I chose Owen’s Corning..personal preference). Wilson did not pressure me at all after the quotes were sent. The first company I fielded a quote from was by far the cheapest, they pressured me often, and as it turns out they use some sub par materials. I was doing some trim work ahead of time myself and, at my request, Wilson was more than accommodating and patiently waited on me to finish before he scheduled his crew to start the job. I also had many questions throughout and Wilson and his son Paul never hesitated to answer them in detail and in a timely manner. I fielded quotes from 6 different companies, Master Roof’s quote was middle of the road - but they use top of the line materials and are careful to install the shingle manufacturer’s own products (underlayment, ice and water and ridge vents)...so that there is no chance the manufacturer can claim the warranty is void should any issues arise. They’re certified installers of GAF and Owens Corning (I chose Owen’s Corning..personal preference). The job itself went really well, it was a good size job , they replaced the trim while doing the entire roof (garage, body of house and 2 small additions). It was two full days and the crew’s work was excellent. I had some small requests for them while they did the work and they met them all. I would not hesitate to recommend Master Roof, they were awesome.

Description of Work
Roof - stripped and replaced. Trim work

Work Completed On 12/05/2018

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your kind words. Your review provides a very clear image of our company and the work we do, as quality materials and workmanship at reasonable prices are the most important characteristics we value in our company. It was great working for you and know that we are always a call away if you have any questions. Thanks again for choosing us and taking the time to provide feedback on our services.

Lisa C.

Very well done, timely, much quicker than I expected. It was wonderful.

Description of Work
They did my roof and gutters.

Work Completed On 11/16/2017

Thanks for the review [Member Name Removed].

KRISTINE Y.

It was very nice, did a really good job. I would recommend.

Description of Work
Put on a new roof on our home.

Work Completed On 11/08/2017

[Member Name Removed] a satisfied customer is the best advertisement. Thank you for your recommendation to your neighbors. Thank you for the review.

DEEPAK K.

It was great.

Description of Work
They removed and old section of roof and put new on.

Work Completed On 10/18/2017

Thank You for taking the time to do a review, it was great working in your neighborhood.

08/30/2018

asael C.

Great experience. The gentleman was very professional, went over in great detail about the project and made the information available to me. He was a very nice guy.

Description of Work
Replaced a roof

Work Completed On 04/09/2018

Master Roof is all about the small details. Every house and every job is different and we try to educate our customers the best we can. Thanks [Member Name Removed].

Cindy K.

They were great! They were very professional. They kept us informed about everything that was happening. I'd recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
They replaced a skylight.

Work Completed On 01/16/2018

Thanks [Member Name Removed], communication is the key to a happy customer.

Kenneth S.

Went well. We ended up waiting until Spring by choice. They did a good job. He was very up front with the pricing and brought us multiple samples and showed us different options that we go with.

Description of Work
They replaced our whole roof.

Work Completed On 04/21/2018

Picking a color and type of shingle in your home is almost a life time commitment. Master Roof understands how hard it can be and will work to give you several options and samples to choose from.

ED W.

Pretty good. It was multiple contractors involved so they coordinated with a carpenter, gutter company, and did a good job over over all. Very happy.

Description of Work
They replaced my roof on my house.

Work Completed On 06/16/2018

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for your feedback. Roofing is one of our main specialties, but we can always coordinate when needed with different types of work.

09/03/2017

William M.

Wilson and his crew were AWESOME!!!! They got the job done in a very timely manner, especially given the damage and time was of the essence. They also handled multiple problems that popped up (due to negligence of other company who replaced the roof 5 years ago) in a very efficient and cost effective way. I was also very impressed with how respectful they were of the property and making sure that everything was cleaned up after the work was completed. Will hire them again if ever needed and cannot recommend them enough!!!

Description of Work
The roof needed to be repaired due to a leak that was letting water come through into the ceiling inside. Once the shingles were removed, it revealed multiple problems due to the negligence from the previous company who replaced the roof for the previous owner.

Work Completed On 08/29/2017

07/06/2017

Stephen C.

Master Roof was recommended to me by a contractor friend who uses them for all their roofing jobs. I was not disappointed. I had just bought a home that urgently needed the garage roof replaced, as it was leaking. They were able to fit me in their schedule on short notice and job was completed promptly. I was impressed by the efficiency of the crew. Work was done with all the proper and top quality underlayments, flashing, etc. All debris was cleaned up and disposed of properly in a dumpster they provided. I plan to have them come back and finish the rest of the house roof and also do some siding repair this summer.

Description of Work
Garage Roof - strip and replace shingles

Work Completed On 07/06/2015

03/11/2017

Rhonda N.

We have a large roof made up of 3 three different sections with dormers. A team of 6 men were here at the crack of dawn and started immediately stripping the roof. After the first section of the house was stripped 2 men added extensions to both sides of the roof, so our roof would be properly vented. They added ice and water shield to all edges of the roof. Our shingles are designer shingles, which are harder to install...They look beautiful!!! Our roof was installed 2 seasons ago. I am glad to report NO ice dams. Hard working, polite, talented men with excellent safe work practices. Our yard was left like they were never there.

Description of Work
Our roof need to be replaced and we had venting issues. Ice dams ruined the entire inside of our home. We had just got done renovating the interior of the house. Very sad situation for us.

Work Completed On 03/11/2017

Review for Master Roof - 124 Main St, Milford, MA - 34592379

Thanks for the detailed review. It's very important to look at the roof has a system and not just the shingles being installed. This leads to the longevity of the roof. We are glad to hear that your roof is performing like it should. Safety practices are must, not just for the protection of the workers but for our customer has well. Thanks Again [Member Name Removed]

03/11/2017

Warren I.

I picked out the shingles. Went over the project with the salesman and after the measurements and a scope of the work they were going to do I waited for a start date and then the work was done.

Description of Work
I needed the main house and garage roof stripped and a detached garage. They stripped all the roofs and cleaned up everything and put the debris in a dumpster they had delivered. After installing ice and water shield and underlayment barrier the workers installed designer shingles and ridge venting as needed. the work was done in two days and after the dumpster was picked up my yard and around the house had no sign of any work being done other than my new roof. I have recommended Master Roof to others which they did their homes and were very satisfied also. I would use them again if I had an other roof to be done.