Arbor One Tree Service

Founded 2009 • With Angi since January 2010

PO Box 202

Milford, MA 01757

Arbor One Tree Service prides itself on quality and customer service. We are a full service tree and landscape company dedicated to providing top notch service to all of our clients. All Arbor One employees are certified arborists and have degrees in arboriculture and urban forestry. They are happy to share all of their knowledge and expertise with clients while on the job. Arbor One is a member of the Tree Care Industry Association(TCIA) and involved in continuing education through the International Society of Arboriculture(ISA). Please contact Arbor One for a free consultation for all of your tree and landscape needs....

11/29/2018

Bala C.

I set up an appointment to have a tree moved on my property and to also get advice on some other trees. The arborist came over as scheduled, walked around and promised to get me a quote the next day. It's now been 4 months. I had to call in to request them to send me the quote and still nothing. This is completely unprofessional service, and I've moved on to other providers. They clearly don't want my business and they don't have the courtesy to let me know.

Description of Work
Tree removal

06/20/2018

Peter Y.

Tree removal went well. The stump grinding turned out to be a problem, and in the end was not done. Thought we had agreed on a date for the stump work, but it came and went. Trying to reschedule, was unable to get commitment for a date. So had to call in another company to do the work.

Description of Work
Tree removal, stump grinding

06/06/2018

Ethan T.

They removed (I think) 5 trees and pruned 4 others. All the work was very close to the house. Connie in the office is very nice. Ben came out to do the estimate and he was great. The crew is very professional, very friendly and polite, highly skilled, and they have the best equipment for this type of work. I would highly recommend Arbor One.

Description of Work
tree removal and pruning

01/17/2018

Deborah M.

They removed an old tree, leaving some healthy chunks for me to work on for woodworking projects. They removed and ground the roots. They planted a new tree and were very careful to work with us on placement. They then brought in their own mulch and mulched the area. Most importantly, they helped us with the research to find the right tree that we could afford.

Description of Work
We removed a dead tree and planted a new one.

01/10/2018

Christopher B.

They did a great job, left the yard looking clean and had the best price.

Description of Work
Tree's removed, stump grind and removal

12/13/2017

Robert G.

The job went well. Ben came out to the house and reviewed the work that I needed done. He later emailed me an estimate. I accepted the estimate and sent in the signed paperwork with my deposit. Although it took about one month for them to perform the work, I was not in a hurry. The work was performed in a professional manner and they cleaned up any branches on the ground. I have used them before and would use them again.

Description of Work
Trees needed pruning

10/26/2017

PAUL L.

They took the tree down, removed the debris and ground the stump. They did an excellent job. I will definitely recommend them and absolutely use them, again.

Description of Work
Took Down Very Large Dutch Elm and Colorado Blue Spruce

10/01/2017

Anson J.

Arbor One did a great job. The team of three was thorough and professional. Set up was efficient and all for a great price!

Description of Work
Removal of 3 trees and trimming 4 other trees

07/16/2017

Antonio S.

We had a good initial meeting with Arbor one. Unfortunately after that we haven't received any communications from Arbor one. We followed up with multiple phone calls and emails and no response. We were told that the employee we spoke to would followup but didn't receive any calls or emails. We will be moving on to a more responsive vendor.

Description of Work
Planting of 2-3 trees in front yard.

06/02/2017

Justin K.

Cancelled first appointment with little notice. Came out next day and they were nice and knowledgeable however never received a call or email for follow up. Ended up going with different company

Description of Work
Called for large amount of tree work and removal

05/12/2017

Michael M.

Very Poorly, We paid for the Arbor one tree pruning is 2014. The company made one visit in 2014 with no follow-up. We called them again in 2017 to follow up. A woman, who declined to give her name but stated she was the owner said she would not honor the Angies list purchase. She further informed my wife to contact Angies list for a refund. I would not recommend this service to anyone.

Description of Work
We paid for the Arbor one tree pruning is 2014. I have three (3) trees in my front yard to be pruned and wanted an estimate to prune three trees n my back yard.

04/25/2017

Wendy T.

We were incredibly pleased with Arbor One. Excellent service! The crew was very professional and showed up exactly when they said they would. We won't hesitate to call them again next time we need tree work.

Description of Work
12 large trees (including three 120+ foot pines) removed directly next to our house.

04/18/2017

Josh K.

I called for an estimate on Monday and they were very nice and responsive. We worked out a good time for both of us (Thursday). Marcy showed up on time and we walked through my entire vision for our backyard. Marcy acknowledged that Arbor One would only be able to handle the tree and stump removal. I would need to call someone for the rock moving and other landscape services. The estimate was good and we had a plan for moving forward. I ended up going with another bid because they would be able to do more of the larger job (moving rocks,brush cleanup, tree, stumps and prepping for dirt). I will definitely keep Arbor One in mind if I have a tree specific job in the future.

Description of Work
Clearing brush, removing trees and stumps, moving large rocks and filling gaps with dirt, laying topsoil and regrading backyard.

Category landscaping, tree service

Thanks so much for the kind review [Member Name Removed]. I enjoyed meeting you and wish you luck with the project.

04/04/2017

GREG S.

I have had experience with them. What stood out is their customer service. They are easy to get hold of. There is nothing they could do better; they were great. We are going to use them in the future.

Description of Work
I used them for tree service.

09/19/2016

Cortney R.

Excellent. They did not just do the work but were helpful advisors and steered out decisions.

Description of Work
They cut down a dozen or so trees and advised us on what trimming needed to be done for the health of our remaining trees

03/16/2016

David M.

The project was being done jointly with our neighbors. We eventually went with another service provider that my neighbor was already using. Arbor One was sometimes hard to get a hold of but when they showed up they were polite, patient and friendly.

Description of Work
We had the come out to give us thoughts on how to deal with a line of trees that had gotten out of control on us. They came out twice and gave us recommendations.

03/04/2016

Mark G.

Very Positive experience. Well managed full service business. Professional, knowledgeable and skilled Team from top to bottom. Would use Arbor One's services again.

Description of Work
Full Service Tree Business -- Removed storm debris including numerous broken tree limbs, removed 2 damaged trees, 3 large broken limbs hanging from trees, pruned trees and replaced cables between 2 main leaders

01/28/2016

Deborah M.

Marcy came to our home twice to prepare an estimate for us and for our neighbors. I did not want an idiot with a chainsaw and was delighted and reassured to know that all their team members are certified arborists. I appreciated her knowledge and expertise. She took the time teach me a few things we could do so our trees would thrive. Marcy then explained the best way to trim trees planted very close to the house that would both keep our roof in tact (and on top of the house) and keep the trees healthy and looking good. We also discussed a plan for removing tree stumps in the yard from trees which had been cut down incorrectly in the past. I loved Marcy's quirky sense of humor and felt that she would be a part of the team of experts we would hire to keep our home safe and looking great. If you are working with a contractor, it helps if your sense of humor works together especially if yours is a bit quirky. The office responded immediately after I contacted them through Angie's List. We exchanged a few emails, made an appointment and met at the scheduled date and time to walk through our yard and look at our trees. Marcy was actually there early and had checked out the job before we ever began talking. She was better prepared to explain the scope of the job and to prep an estimate for us. We were scared that we would lose our favorite tree and she reassured us that if we worked in cooperation with our neighbors, we could save this incredibly special tree that is important to our whole neighborhood. Marcy came out the second time to advise our neighbor of the best way to trim his trees to both save ours and to keep his very old trees thriving. What impressed me the most, was that Marcy and her crew showed up in 20 degree weather. They took the time and did a very careful set up. They laid down plywood so as to not damage the lawn and surrounding tree roots when they backed in their bucket truck. Their team worked in cooperation from set up through tear down and clean up. I was amazed that they could safely climb trees in snow boots. They all wore safety equipment including harnesses, helmets and hearing protection. They spoke amicably and joked with each other throughout the day. They trusted each other which made for a safer environment. It seemed obvious that they liked working with each other, which makes for a better team, a safer work site and so they did a better job. When they left, the job site was neat and tidy; equipment and tools were carefully secured, and there was no debris left behind. Our trees look beautiful. While they were there, Marcy took the time to meet with an interested neighbor who now wants Arbor One to do their tree work. (Considering the very brisk weather, I was impressed that she would do this.) I would hire them again in a second. I plan on having them do additional work for us in the future and do the on going maintenance work on our trees. Did I wish the job cost less? Yes. But the price was actually fair, the work was excellent and most importantly they were not idiots with a chainsaws. I would pay a little more to have better work done in a safer way by friendly people who were certified and knowledgeable. I definitely recommend Arbor One Tree Service.

Description of Work
Trimmed Japanese Maples and Cherry tree. Also trimmed trees of neighbor, which had to happen for them to help one very special tree. Because there was work required at a neighbor's house, they also met with them and ended up doing a thorough pruning and cabling.

12/18/2015

Diane J.

They are very attentive, and very knowledgeable regarding trees in general. They did a great job with follow up, and this is the second time that we have used them.

Description of Work
They transplanted a tree for us, as well as other tree services.

10/31/2015

Mark P.

They are very professional and knowledgeable and showed up on time. Worked very hard while they were here. Cleaned everything up afterwards. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Tree pruning and pesticide application.

10/09/2015

Janet C.

From start to finish, everything went great. Marcy and Ed were both extremely professional, the quote was the most competitive and the work was flawless. We will be using them again in the Spring.

Description of Work
Arbor One removed four large, dead ash trees from the perimeter of out property.

08/02/2015

mark S.

The job went extremely well. The communication from the office staff as well as her crew was excellent. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
I had a tall fir tree with a lot of dead branches. Every time I went to mow the lawn I would spend 10-15 minutes picking up branches before I mowed. I called Arbor One to prune the tree. Marcy responded quickly and came and looked at the job. She noted that the tree had four tops and recommended installing cables on them to help support them. She gave me two pricing options. One for just the pruning and one for the pruning and installing the cables. We agreed on doing both. She then emailed me a written estimate and contract. Her crew showed up on time and did an excellent job pruning the tree. They also found that tree had more tops that were not visible from the ground and recommended adding an additional cable which I agreed to. They completed the job and did an excellent job cleaning up. I would recommend them and I would use them again in the future.

06/01/2015

Janet M.

This was my second experience with Arbor One, and similar to my first, I had a positive experience. I would continue to use, and recommend them, for additional work. My estimate was scheduled very quickly. Marcy was extremely knowledge and responsive to my questions and concerns. The quote was turned around promptly and I was to get on their schedule within a couple weeks of providing a deposit. The Arbor One three person team was prompt, in fact beating me to the house. They were all respectful of me and the property, they were professional and showed significant knowledge in their work and took great care in how they approached the pruning, removals, and overall design. The worked well as a team, seeming to have good camaraderie and respect for one another. They took the time to check in with me regarding a few of the more "troublesome" bushes to explain how they were going to approach the pruning, how it would look once done, and the possibility they I would decide to ultimately remove the shrubs if they were unable to bounce back. All the debris was cleared and chipped before they left. If it weren't for my newly "opened" and peaceful landscape work, I would never have known they were here. There were no stray branches, limbs, leaves left behind. I'd have no hesitation in having them back out to do future work for me.

Description of Work
Arbor One turned our seriously over-grown, and storm-damaged front of the house landscaping into an attractive area. This included removing 3 dogwoods, relocating two azaleas, significantly pruning two hollies and two rhododendrons, and a number of other shrubs. They also removed two small trees that were overhanging our side yard.

05/23/2015

Craig C.

Arbor One is who we call for all our tree work. They have great service - get right back to you by either a phone call or email, send over a detailed estimate, their work is excellent and their people are professional and helpful - answering any questions and explaining anything we ask about. We've used them for tree pruning, winter moth application and we even had them clean the snow off of our roof this past winter! It was easy to schedule an appointment for an estimate, the work was done professionally and we also discussed a timetable for other areas in our yard that may need future work.

Description of Work
Pruned 4 medium to large trees and removed one dying bush.

Category tree service

Thank you so much for the kind words. We work very hard to make sure we take care of all our clients old and new!

04/17/2015

Michelle S.

They were great. I have actually used them for other things like tree planting since then. We have had good experiences with them. The service was good; it was fine. They did a good job. I thought there were maybe three or four workers that came out. They were prompt in arriving and in getting the job done in a timely manner. My husband was going back and forth with them about different plans and I think that took a while, but that was not due to anything in their end. My husband used them instead of landscapers to plant the trees so I think he was happy with their pricing. They were all very professional.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal for Arbor One Tree Service. The $199 Big Deal was just for cutting down some trees. Then, they planted some trees in the fall.

SRS Construction & Landscape

Welcome! Uproot problems with your landscape for a more pleasing, unique property with superior services from in Metro West area . SRS Construction & Landscape specializes in landscaping services and maintenance that make your property look its best year-round. We are a full-service landscaping company that handles all of your property needs. SRS Construction & Landscape has been keeping grass greener, flowers more vibrant, and clients happier. Contact us now to become one of the many satisfied property owners we've helped throughout the years. No matter whether it is a small or large project, our expertise will enhance the look and value of your property. Call us in Metro West today for a personal consultation. Our Services Include the Following : Spring e Falls Cleanups , Landscape design, Landscape Installation ,General Maintenance , Lawn Mowing , Fertilization Program, Shrub Trimming , Irrigation System , Sprinkler Systems , Patios and Walkways , Stone And Brick , Blue stone , Cobblestone , Steps , Pool Patio , And many More. Call us today For Free Estimate At 508 494 4858. Our office hours are:7:00 am to 6:00 pm

Masstone Landscape Construction Inc.

Since 2006, Mass Stone Landscape Construction has been committed in providing our customers with the very best in landscape construction. From your driveway to your backyard patio, Mass Stone uses only quality products and the latest installation techniques in order to turn our customers' ideas into reality. Locally owned and operated in Massachusetts, our clients have learned to expect a high level of quality and customer service, which comes free of charge. Communication is key in any job, so we listen to our clients first to find the right solutions always keeping our customers updated throughout the construction process. - BBB Accredited Business - Fully Insured Company. - 10+ years of residential and commercial landscaping design & construction. - Free Estimates. - No trip charges. - Warranty Available.

Dynamic Landscaping & Masonry Inc

Dynamic Landscaping & Masonry Inc is a full-service landscape company. We design, build, and maintain unique and beautiful gardens, patios, walkways, pillars, and stone walls for you. We'll take care of your property with our friendly, experienced crews that specialize in: gorgeous masonry, outstanding property maintenance; pruning artistry; crisp weekly lawn cuts; and excellent spring and fall cleanups.

Offers by Dynamic Landscaping & Masonry Inc on Angi

Landscaping - Lakefront

Tree & shrub pruning. Tree preservation, planting, transplanting, restoration & removal. Pest management programs. Fertilizing. Stump grinding and also horticultural consulting for all of your trees and shrubs.

Mowing. Lawn care.