Overhead Door Co Of Danvers

With Angi since July 2010

At Overhead Door Corporation, we’ve been doing this a long time. In fact, we created and have led the industry since 1921. Over the years, we’ve built more than garage doors and openers; we’ve created a reputation of providing honest, reliable customer and product support to complement our high-quality products. Our support is rooted in proven garage door and opener expertise and backed by experienced, knowledgeable professionals who understand your needs....

Shoreline Home Services

Shoreline Home Services performs various repair and installation work. We specify in exterior work mainly for homes. Typical work activities are storm doors, window replacement, exterior doors. trim and siding repairs, deck repairs and gutter installation and repairs.

Lowell Overhead Door

Garage door repair and replacement

Metro Door Boston

Metro Door Boston serves the needs of residential Garage Doors in Boston, MA and the entire metro area, as far north as New Hampshire and Western Massachusetts. We offer same day service, the highest quality products with the best customer service around. We have a vast selection of new overhead doors and offer the latest automatic openers with the newest technology including iPhone and internet capabilities, so we can help our clientele with anything from light duty commercial doors to handmade doors including stained wood, steel and vinyl carriage house doors to roll up door designs to specialty doors.

02/25/2015

Description of Work
Replaced springs on my garage door. Went good. Nice job and got to me quickly.

03/31/2014

Description of Work
My garage door motor needed new gears. They came to my house and fixed it while I was at work the same day I called. They were very cooperative and competent.

02/04/2013

Replaced springs,etc. on garage door. Arrived on time and delivered as promised.

Description of Work
Great experience

07/13/2011

They gave me their sticker because they wanted to come back again. They were very good. They were very prompt because it was a service call. There was somebody right there when I called if there was an issue. They came out that afternoon. They didn't have the part with them, but they fixed it so that I could get out of the garage. That was really good. I think it's a nationwide company, so the one...

Description of Work
Overhead Door Co of Middlesex County repaired our garage door in April of this year.

Category garage doors

Whether you need residential or commercial garage door or opener help, we have compiled comprehensive solutions that will get your door system up and running in no time. From garage door maintenance tips, owners’ manuals and easy downloads to step-by-step programming instructions and settings help, we make servicing your garage door simple.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover