Absolute Precision Plumbing, Heating & Cooling

Founded 1985 • With Angi since August 2011

5 Wildwood Rd

Middleton, MA 01949

We are a Plumbing Heating and Air Conditioning shop specializing in residential repairs and installations. Our Technicians are background checked, wear shoe covers, and are drug tested before we put them in your home. When you call us you will be assured of the highest quality work, and a pleasurable experience overall. We have been in business for 25 years with an "A+" rating with the Better Business Bureau. We are fully licensed, insured and will treat your home with the same respect as our own. 24 hour emergency service and multiple locations to serve you best. Mailing address: PO Box 1260, Middleton, MA 01949...

06/03/2020

James M.

I had my AC serviced in the fall and did not use it until spring, when I went to run it in the spring it did not work, they came out and told me it was a couple of hundred dollars for a recharge, since it worked before they serviced it I was concerned that I should not use them, they charged 150.00 for 5 min to come out and tell me it needed a charge when it worked when they serviced it, I paid them but should not have, I would strongly suggest you do not use them for any AC work, there general plumbing work was OK I guess.

Description of Work
AC Service

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing, home builders

[Member Name Removed], Correct we were there in the Fall. Everything was working then. Between [Member Name Removed] 19 2019 and June 2nd the system developed a leak. this was not caused by us and is a common occurrence with older systems. We could have fixed it but you declined. Sorry you feel this is our fault. You have a car that gets a tune up. Nine moths later the tire goes flat. The mechanic is at fault? Not the case.

07/15/2019

Pat K.

Job was easy to schedule and Absolute was quick to respond. Issue was diagnosed within minutes and a quick replacement of a failed capacitor completed. In total job took about 20 mins start to finish and cost me $300. Wasn't happy about paying $150 for a capacitor that probably cost them less than $25 but that's the market. I would definitely call Absolute again in the future.

Description of Work
Central AC repair

07/09/2019

Helen D.

Great Company. Diagnosed and fixed the problem promptly. Very knowledgeable and polite. Great to work with! Will definitely hire again!!! Thank you!!

Description of Work
Air Conditioning Repair

03/27/2019

Michael G.

Ken's crew was excellent. I had a bad leak under kitchen sink and Bradley identified crack in the pull-out hose, which was much better than repair/replacing leaky pipes. He advised to order parts from faucet manufacturer, which would be covered under mfr warranty. Subsequent visit by Fabio to replace hose and install new cartridges in 2 bathroom faucets. Ken was very responsive, crew did great work and were very neat. Cost was reasonable. I will definitely use in future as needed.

Description of Work
Identify cause and fix leak under kitchen sink; also fix leaky bathroom faucets

Category plumbing

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the business. We are glad we could quickly help out on your issue and look forward to seeing you again. Ken

09/23/2018

Lydia S.

Ken is knowledgeable and professional. We had a bit of a snafu on the pricing as the wholesaler apparently was giving him erroneous information, but he called, emailed and texted to sort out the situation. Once we gave the go ahead, he was quick to set a day and arrived with his team at the appointed time-all of whom were polite, seemed to know what they were doing, and made sure we knew what was happening when. I’m really happy with the new unit and plan to use Absolute Precision again when we decide to install more units.

Description of Work
We wanted Mitsubishi a/c units put in—we asked for upstairs and downstairs units to be quoted, ended up putting in one unit downstairs, and plan to put in more in the future.

04/12/2018

wendi R.

Not an easy install but plumber did a good job in a small area

Description of Work
New toliet

11/22/2017

Jon H.

Peter did a thoroughly professional job, beautiful really.

Description of Work
Peter installed a whole-house water filtration system.

11/08/2017

Brian W.

Well. Technician was knowledgeable and professional.

Description of Work
Furnace maintenance

11/08/2017

Ryan T.

Friendly, very responsive to questions.

Description of Work
replace hot water heater

Category water heater repair

10/11/2017

John D.

Good. Evaluation was made that my 20 year old oil burner needs to be replaced. Will use Absolute Precision to do the work and to do some plumbing work also. Very pleased with the work performed.

Description of Work
Had my oil burner cleaned and serviced.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We look forward to working with you and having you as a Lifetime Client! Ken

08/22/2017

Michael D.

Description of Work
I had an old gas furnace and water heater replaced and updated to a high effieciency gas boiler with hot water storage tank. Ken was professional and responsive. Pricing was good and the installation was clean and professional.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing, water heater repair

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! It was GREAT working with you! Ken

07/27/2017

Ian I.

They responded immediately to our request for service and came out at 8:00 AM on the next business day. Very professional and courteous. Resolved the problem quickly for a very fair price and did not take advantage of us. We will use their services again. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Our AC unit was causing a leak in our basement

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for calling Us and Thanks for the review!! We are glad we could help. Thanks, Ken

07/19/2017

Michael F.

Problem (pipes banging) wasn't solved and plumber didn't seem familiar with the issue. Plumber made suggestions that I believe would have been ineffective. I did some online research and found that high water pressure could be the cause (that was never tested). I tested it myself with an $8 gadget from Amazon and it was indeed high (95 PSI). Another plumber that I called seemed to have dealt with this before and agreed the pressure was too high). One pressure regulator later (set to 55 PSI for now) and the problem is solved. Plus pipes etc. are now less likely to fail.

Description of Work
Fix banging pipes.

07/13/2017

GISELA T.

We called Ken in January to get an estimate for the boiler exchange and to be prepared to start work in spring. Ken gave us his ideas how to change the set up and we liked it and confirmed. End of June the work was done and completed in two days, as promised, including all the electrical work with new wiring etc. Ken and crew worked extremely clean, they covered the whole space, sent us pictures to show progress. And he stayed within the estimated price, which was 11,200 Dollar. Messaging is very easy with Ken and he is very responsive. As there is some minor follow up work to do, not connected to plumbing, Ken also referred us to a carpenter who can do this specific task. It was a positive experience to work with Absolute Precision Plumbing, and the companies name seems not to be just smoke and mirror.

Description of Work
we replaced our old boiler with a more efficient forced hot water boiler. Gas piping needed to be changed and upgraded to code. Mechanical and electrical work was upgraded to code and for easier servicing and emergency shut downs. Air makeup unit for combustion was also changed and is now according to code. All in all, we have now a new, more space and energy efficient unit, much easier to service.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! It was great working with you!

05/29/2017

Jay A.

Everything went smoothly. Frayed wiring was discovered, shown to me, and an estimate for repair was given before proceeding. Everything was very professional. Haven't needed to use A/C since the tune up so I am unable to comment on the quality at this time.

Description of Work
Annual tune up on central a/c.

05/29/2017

Suzanne K.

Ken and his team did a great job. Reasonably priced.

Description of Work
Replaced steam heating system with forced air. Installed central A/C.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing, water heater repair

Thank you so much! You are a FIVE Star Customer!

05/23/2017

carolyn F.

I wasn't able to have both toilets replaced the same day but that was due to unforeseen circumstances and my time constraints for the day. Ken was very responsive. He contacted me in advance to let me know they would not be able to come as early as scheduled. When we scheduled to do the second toilet he worked around my time constraints and Mark was able to get the second toilet done quickly. I already have additional plumbing projects on my to-do list and will contact Absolute Precision when I am ready to tackle them.

Description of Work
Replace 2 toilets

Category plumbing

Thank you very much! We would be more than happy to work with you again!

05/20/2017

Arun I.

Work was good. This was a relatively simple replacement. The tech was punctual and professional. Got the job done quick. One big issue is getting a hold of them. It is near impossible to get them on the phone and schedule. They may benefit having someone help schedule work. I may have had issues because of size of the job. Maybe he is more responsive for larger jobs. He was curteous just could not get a hold of him.

Description of Work
Replace laundry water valve

05/01/2017

Brian W.

Well. I forgot to schedule an appointment with them and had been home one day with a sick child. Called them that day and they were able to perform this service the same day, so I didn't need to take additional time off work.

Description of Work
Replacement of two pH neutralizers.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, water heater repair

Thank you for the review! We look forward to having you as a lifelong Customer!

04/20/2017

RACHEL S.

I bothered poor Ken and his team all of Easter weekend due to developing and ongoing water in my basement. I may even have had multiple sources of problem. Ken was extremely responsive and also made sure I understood my options. He was clear in his explanation of why his hypothesis was what it was, which instilled confidence that I made a good choice in replacing what should've been an indestructible tank. No water in the basement since replacement, and Ken was kind enough to do a few nuisance projects while he was at my house. He's also followed up with me to make sure I'm satisfied. Thank you Ken!

Description of Work
New boiler tank.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

04/15/2017

Nick W.

I have used Absolute Precision for ten years and would recommend them to anyone. They are reliable, very responsive and accommodating, always friendly and professional, and the work is consistently high quality. My latest experience with them involved installing a water heater in a very awkward location: a tight attic space accessed by a narrow drop-down ladder above a second-floor hallway. Ken came in person to meet with me and assess the space when I first called, then immediately did the necessary research to identify a quality unit that would fit without damaging my ceiling, as well as offering alternatives and additional safety measures. The work was done neatly and efficiently on a day that fit my schedule, with no disruption and no mess left behind. My previous experiences have been equally positive. I am the kind of person who has lots of questions both before and after a project, and Ken and his employees always take as much time as necessary to answer them patiently. Their prices seem reasonable, though I haven't actually compared in a long time. I am more interested in a good plumber than a cheap one, and I plan to stick with Absolute Precision for the peace of mind knowing they will do the job right the first time.

Description of Work
Water heater replacement, toilet repairs, faucet installation, etc.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Thank you so much! Would love to work with you for any future needs!

04/10/2017

Steve F.

The job that they did is better than new. The feature is working better than it ever has. The plumber, that did the work, was fantastic.

Description of Work
They replaced the hot/cold control valve in my shower.

Category plumbing

Thank you so much! It was great working with you!

03/30/2017

Ann H.

It went well. They arrived on time and the work was completed efficiently.

Description of Work
Annual servicing for our high-efficiency boiler

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, water heater repair

Thank you for your great review! FIVE STAR Customer!

02/28/2017

Joseph R.

Smooth, no problems with the work done. Staff requested photos be sent to give them an idea of what they needed to have on hand. (Great idea.) Only suggestion is that call backs to requests for service be made a little sooner.

Description of Work
Water valves to washer were leaking. Valves under bathroom sink had no handles.

Category plumbing

Thank you so much for the great review! Glad to hear suggestions from Our customers. We have improved in that area!

02/20/2017

Aimee F.

I'm not sure who I spoke with but the first contact was extremely nice. Maybe the owner? I also needed an electrician and as promised he provided me with the name of one and called hours later to see if we had made contact. Nice follow-up-I really appreciated it. I wasn't here when the installation happened but my husband told me the tech was very nice and he planned to become friends with him on Xbox :) they were very upfront about the cost. No surprises. We found them on google reviews and I was pleased with the customer service and work! Thank you!

Description of Work
Hooked up new dishwasher

Seacoast Chimney Corporation

We specialize in chimney repairs and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Jim Sullivan Masonry

I have been in the trade since 1976, bricklayers union local 3, first business started in 1985. I am the sole owner of jim sullivan masonry LLC. I am present on every job doing the work with one helper. It is a 2 man crew. We work for cash or checks & can make payment arrangements if needed. Award winning. Additional DBA- Sullivan Chimney Cleaning.

Offers by Jim Sullivan Masonry on Angi
    MJM Construction

MJM Construction provides home services in Boston's North Shore area since 1998. Our company is based on the belief that our customers needs are of the utmost importance. Our team is committed to meeting those needs. We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service. It's important to feel comfortable when choosing a person or a company to come into your home. Not only is MJM trustworthy and respectful, we will show up on time and do it right the first time.

American Express, Check, MasterCard, Visa

Plumbing. Water heaters. Sump pump. Heating & air conditioning. Duct & drain cleaning. Bathroom remodeling. Back flow prevention. Chimney liners.