Richard Holt Electric

With Angi since March 2014

Justin J Walecka Licensed Electrician

small electrical installations

Cotti-Johnson Heating-Cooling-Electrical

Are you having problems with your homes Heating, Air Conditioning, or Electrical systems? Or is your home just not as comfortable as you would like? Are you looking for a contractor that can handle all your systems with one call? Welcome to Cotti-Johnson, your one stop shop for Heating, Air Conditioning, and Electrical systems. We can handle anything from a simple light fixture replacement or a furnace tune up to a Home Standby Generator or Ductless system. Our crews are well trained in large scale jobs as well. From a whole house rewire to a complete zoned central air system you can control with your smartphone, we can handle it. We service all your indoor comfort needs. We understand how frustrating it can be when one of your homes critical comfort systems goes down. We offer 24/7 emergency services to get your systems up and running when you need them most. We offer professional design services for Landscape Lighting, Indoor Lighting, and Duct Layouts as well. Give us a call to see what Cotti-Johnson can do for you. Don't forget to ask about our 10 year warranty! 1-844-48-COTTI

Offers by Cotti-Johnson Heating-Cooling-Electrical  on Angi
Foley Electric

Foley Electric is a leader in a diverse range of electrical services for the residential and commercial communities. Foley Electric is proud of its outstanding customer service. No matter what your electrical service needs are, Foley Electric is equipped to meet all your service needs. We are dedicated to providing all of our customers with the highest levels of electrical service and quality to their home or business. That is why we can offer guaranteed satisfaction. We know that our reputation is on the line with every job that we do and will settle for nothing less than perfection. We have outstanding satisfactory rating with our customers and we are very proud of that.

06/29/2014

Mark O.

Richard does excellent electrical work. I've hired him for a couple of jobs and always been very happy with his work. The work is done professionally and thoroughly. The price he charges is very reasonable and affordable. His only weak point is that he can be a bit slow to return calls. If you get him live on the phone, though, he is always responsive, and once he makes an appointment, he is punctual. He has always been able to schedule work at a convenient time. He arrives with all the tools and equipment he might need and works efficiently and carefully. So far I've hired him to install exterior lights on my house (a job he did uncomplainingly in the winter) and, on a different occasion, to wire a dishwasher, range hood, and overhead light in my kitchen. In both cases I was satisfied with the work and pleased with the price.

Description of Work
Hooked up dishwasher, range hood, and kitchen overhead light

Category electrician

03/03/2014

Mark O.

This electrician has taken over the business of Leonard Electric in Stoughton because Roy Leonard has retired. When I called Leonard Electric, I got a message saying that the number had changed. When I dialed the new number, I got Richard Holt. Richard, I think, was on a job and said he'd call me back within a day. He didn't call back, but I decided to give him another chance and called again. This time, he made an appointment. He showed up for the appointment on time, was courteous and pleasant, and did the installation we wanted thoroughly and professionally. Our new lights have been working perfectly. His fee was less than I was expecting. I will definitely call him again, and give him another second chance if necessary, next time I need electrical work done.

Description of Work
Installed 2 new exterior lights

Category electrician