Mac Roofing and Construction Co,. Inc.

Founded 2001 • With Angi since February 2008

CSSL-098466
Massachusetts
Massachusetts: Contractors - Public Safety
11/12/2022

1 Brendon Hts

Middleboro, MA 02346

We accept remote payment

We are a family owned, and operated 4th generation Roofing company. Winner of Angie's list "super service provider" 4 years running! Select master elite, and preferred contractor status Formerly on the board of directors for the National and International roofing contractor's associations You are our valued customer before, during and after the job. We are a full service roofing company. From residential, to historical to commercial. Repairs to full re roofs. Small to large scale, 24 hour emergency service. Full maintenance programs. Asphalt, EPDM (rubber) slate, cedar....

roofing (63)gutter repair (6)roof cleaning (4)gutter cleaning (4)roof snow removal (2)siding companies (1)

06/20/2022

Vincent B.

Had a very positive experience with Mac Roofing. Having never replaced a roof before, Mac put us very at ease with the process. He explained everything in great detail. Job was performed sooner than we had expected, which was great. His crew were punctual and got the job done in one day. (We have a pretty large roof.) Mac’s communication throughout the process, including follow-up afterward, was top notch. New roof looks very good and we are satisfied customers. Recommend!

Description of Work
Full roof replacement.

Work Completed On 06/20/2022

08/02/2021

Rose M.

I am so pleased with my decision to hire Mac's Roofing for my roof replacement. Mac is very professional and knowledgeable. His work crew is very hardworking, meticulous, and took great care in the replacement of my 30-year-old roof. The cleanup was perfect! My new roof looks amazing!! I highly recommend Mac's roofing!

Description of Work
New replacement roof.

Work Completed On 07/22/2021

Review for Mac Roofing and Construction Co,. Inc. - 1 Brendon Hts, Middleboro, MA - 39425198

04/27/2021

michael B.

"I could not give anyone a higher recommendation. The quality of work is Amazing. Mac addressed every worry and need that I had to protect our home. From the moment I called him to ask for an estimate until the job was complete he was extremely responsive and addressed any worry or concern I had. After having solar panels put on our roof we began to have a small leak. I texted him and he called me back within an hour on his day off. Within 24 hours (on the weekend) he was on my roof looking at the issue and gave us all the information we needed to go after the solar panel company. He also fixed the problem. When you need a roof, Mac Roofing should be your company hands down. I highly recommend Mac to folks and could not be happier with the product. In the unlikely event I have another issue with the solar panel company I have no doubt they will be right out here to assist me. Mike

Description of Work
Replace roof

Work Completed On 04/27/2021

02/02/2021

Mary P.

It went great! They were quick, professional and did a great job at cleaning up! Also, Mac shows up after all is done for a final inspection, which is much appreciated!

Description of Work
New roof

Work Completed On 02/02/2021

12/30/2020

Jen A.

Mac and his team did a great job installing a new roof. They completed the job in 1 day and cleaned up. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Roof installed

Category gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 12/30/2020

10/29/2020

Richard O.

Mac and his team were fast, fair priced, and used good quality materials. They cleaned up so well I didn't even know they were ever here! My roof looks beautiful, and because of Mac's dedication to quality practices and quality materials, I won't have to worry about this for many years to come. I would highly recommend that you go with Mac for your roof - sometimes it is a price decision, but you don't want to pay someone to come fix it, or worse even, re-do it, so do it right the first time with Mac!

Description of Work
roof replacement for my cape style home

Work Completed On 10/29/2020

10/29/2020

Cheryl R.

Mac is extremely fast and professional. He provided detailed information about roofing & gutter choices which helped us make an informed decision. Respectful of our home and provided constant clean up through out entire job and personally came back upon completion to do a final sweep for any nails or debris. Would absolutely recommended Mac for any roofing or gutter needs. Top quality job!!

Description of Work
New asphalt shingles and new complete house gutter system

Category gutter repair, roofing

Work Completed On 09/22/2020

08/23/2020

Michelle D.

We used Mac Roofing last year based on a recommendation from a friend. Mac reshingled roof, replaced some plywood and removed unnecessary vents. He was very communicative throughout the entire process from the estimate to proposal and project completion. He followed up with us to see if we were satisfied with the roof after the roof was completed. His crew arrived early, worked efficiently and cleaned up all materials on our property. The job was scheduled quickly and finished on time. I’d highly recommend Mac if you are looking for a reliable, responsive and reasonably priced roofer.

Description of Work
Roofing & plywood replacement

Category gutter cleaning, roof cleaning

Work Completed On 07/09/2019

08/23/2020

Michelle D.

Description of Work
Roofing, plywood replacement and vent removal

Category gutter cleaning, roofing

Work Completed On 07/09/2020

06/11/2020

Peter J.

Mas Roofing promptly quoted the job and while not the lowest I felt very comfortable with the quote and Mac himself. The crew showed up on the chosen day and finished the whole job. Clean up was AMAZING (I found 1 stray nail). All in all a great experience

Description of Work
Strip old and install new roofing

Category gutter cleaning, roofing

Work Completed On 06/05/2019

05/21/2020

Jason E.

I got 4-5 estimates on my 20+ year old ocean front roof to be stripped and replaced. Mac was fantastic to work with. Provided a fair price, not the lowest but best overall value, and an exceptional proposal and never pressured us. I am very pleased with my Mac roofing roof from beginning to end. Very professional, skilled installers who cleaned up as they went along and did a top notch job all in one day! Mac followed up and made sure everything was done at the highest level. I’m very confident I picked the right company for my roof and they will stand behind their quality and workmanship. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Full roof strip and install

Work Completed On 02/10/2020

03/24/2020

Mary W.

He came in and started my roof 3/17/2020 - finished 3/20/2020. He worked from 7:30 a.m. til 7:30 p.m. A very hard worker and very dedicated, and takes pride in his work...We were against the rain coming in on Monday & he wanted to have it done prior to the rain. The "uprights" for venting were color coordinated to the roof. Finished product is very impressive. One of my concerns was that he would come in - start the job and flip to another....He said he does not do that. That is a very big thing for me. Also did some work on my front porch - Very Talented. Mary W.

Description of Work
Removed old roof and installed new

Work Completed On 03/21/2020

01/17/2020

Michele S.

We had a wonderful experience with this company. Mac is prompt, personable and most importantly, professional. I highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for quality workmanship. You will not be disappointed.

Description of Work
Roof and gutter replacement

Category gutter repair, roofing

Work Completed On 01/16/2020

09/21/2019

Harry F.

This is an excellent company with very good work crews. MAC is fair and prompt. The crew was FAST and did an excellent job. They were fair about the extra work that was required and were flexible. The cleanup was superb. I am a very satisfied customer.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 09/20/2019

Review for Mac Roofing and Construction Co,. Inc. - 1 Brendon Hts, Middleboro, MA - 38123709

12/17/2018

Chris M.

Mac, was very easy to talk to and made me feel as though he was very trust worthy. His pricing was very good compared to another quote I had and the work came out amazing. All my neighbors have commented on how good it looks and how quickly they got it done. I went to work and came home as normal and if it wasn't for the dumpster in the driveway I'd have never known they were there. I have called with numerous questions and have always gotten quick responses. I highly recommend

Description of Work
Needed a all new Shingles and plywood on roof

Work Completed On 12/12/2018

09/28/2018

Paul V.

entire roof work was done in 5 hours. had to replace a few boards on the roof line complete the install of roof including rubber membrane all within 5 hours. excellent cleanup. after two years I developed a small roof leak after strong storm. called the company explained the problem. left message. they responded that day. came to house the next day and repaired the roof. they inspected the entire roof gave it a thumbs up. owner of Mac Roofing called me the next day as a follow up just to make sure I was satisfied with repair and do not hesitate to call again if there is a problem. even though the roof has a l year guarantee on workmanship he stated once you are his customer you a customer for life. he has my confidence and would highly recommend Mac Roofing in the future....

Description of Work
remove and replace roof

Work Completed On 12/22/2016

07/19/2018

George K.

excellent crew, very professional, highly recommend !

Description of Work
new shingles with some existing roof repair

Work Completed On 07/19/2016

07/09/2018

Angela C.

So thankful to MAC Roofing, Inc for our new roof! If you are in the market for a new roof, I highly suggest them. Mac and his crew not only did a fantastic job on our roof, but worked with us on a day we could close the business, and made every thing look nice again when they were finished. The entire crew was friendly and courteous. I will definitely recommend them to any friends or family who may need a new roof.

Description of Work
Old roof removed. New roof put on

Work Completed On 07/03/2018

06/18/2018

Sandra P.

Mac did an excellent job! His crew showed up as scheduled, were very professional with their work, and did a fantastic job. We're very happy with our new roof and the quality of the work. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
replace shingles on roof of house, garage and shed

Work Completed On 06/12/2018

Review for Mac Roofing and Construction Co,. Inc. - 1 Brendon Hts, Middleboro, MA - 37162226

06/13/2018

gleyson O.

This crew of ten (yes 10 guys ) men just completed a roof replacement on my 2,500 square foot colonial home with a 3 car garage in literally 12 hours, (most of one day and a few hours the following morning)! I have never seen anything like it, this is a well oiled machine. These guys even cleaned up very well! The roof looks spectacular and makes the house look brand new! I received at least four quotes for my roof replacement and spent a good amount of time researching the right company to choose. I can confidentially say that I made the right choice. The price was fair and completely in line with other bids. The quote was the exact same number that I paid in the end which was a relief. A roof is big investment for a lot of people but it will last 20-30 years with the right shingles and installation. I have literally zero complaints about this company and crew and I know they would come back in a heartbeat if I had any issues at all. Helpful tips... I chose to work from home during the two days of the roof replacement because I did not want the dog to go crazy in his crate all day from the noise. The dog slept through the noise but if you have the option, I strongly suggest that you leave your home. It's a very loud process and you might start to think that the guys are going to come crashing through the roof so no need to worry! It is important to remove all the items on the walls so don't forget to do this! Also, I was worried that the ceiling fixtures might come crashing down but they did not! PHEW! Start with Mac and end with Mac .It is a win-win! Thanks guys!

Description of Work
Roofing replacement

Work Completed On 05/31/2018

05/24/2018

Drew C.

What a great experience for such an important component on your home. Mac thoroughly explained the process and walked me through all components of the roof. The roof took 1 day to complete. Mac’s team was professional, friendly, speedy, and showed great integrity in their work. Mac came back a few days after to personally inspect the work after the roof settled. I had a great experience and was impressed with Mac and his team. I’ll sleep better knowing I won’t have to worry about my roof for the next 20-30 years - thank you Mac!

Description of Work
Replaced Roof

Work Completed On 05/03/2018

Review for Mac Roofing and Construction Co,. Inc. - 1 Brendon Hts, Middleboro, MA - 37098394

04/14/2018

Lisa B.

Mac was there when we needed help! The day after a storm, we called and they came. The entire experience was amazing. We have no doubt that we picked the right company! They did a truly professional job that will last a lifetime. It was done right, on time, and above and beyond what we expected. Don’t trust a General Contractor with your roof - roofers like Mac know all the building laws and codes and are highly skilled in their trade. We have neighbors who used GCs and their shingles are coming off, etc. That won’t happen with a real roofer! The price was exceptionally reasonable and affordable, and knowing we got a professional roof is peace of mind for whatever the weather should bring our way. Thanks, Mac Roofing! You saved the day!

Description of Work
Roof repair and replacement

Work Completed On 04/09/2018

10/09/2017

Donna G.

I called him once. He said he'd be over the next week--Never showed up. I called him again he said he would be over til the end of time when I asked him when he was coming to give me an estimate. He NEVER SHOWED UP or called me back. This was about a month or so ago. I would never use