All Under One Roof

Founded 1974 • With Angi since July 2001

30 Temple Dr

Methuen, MA 01844

Established in 1976, All Under One Roof has the experience and expertise to get the job done right the first time. Our skilled professionals use only the finest tools and materials for your residential or commercial project. We guarantee our work and your satisfaction....

roofing (103)siding companies (19)chimney repair (15)gutter repair (8)window replacement (6)masonry (6)general contractors (6)decks & porches (4)woodworking (2)roof snow removal (1)chimney cap repair (1)concrete repair (1)

11/20/2020

New roof was done in an extremely timely manner. Hardest working group I have come across in a long time. Entire job done in 3 days. Roof looks terrific and all debris cleaned up perfectly. Highly recommend. Excellent.

Description of Work
Entire roof replaced.

Category contractors,roofing

Work Completed On 11/19/2020

10/31/2020

All Under One Roof did an amazing job with my roof replacement. My roof was leaking for the last couple months so I decided before winter to replace. When they were replacing it I was informed and shown pictures of how bad the damage was. The roof has extensive rot in many areas. All Under went above and beyond and cut out all the old rot and replaced. They went into great detail to show me the ro...

Description of Work
Replacement of Leaky roof

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 10/20/2020

10/30/2020

They did an excellent job. The workers and the owner provided excellent customer service and did a fantastic job. The final product exceeded our expectations! Our house is beautiful!!

Description of Work
We needed a new roof, windows, siding, front stairs and gutters

Category contractors,roofing,siding,replacement windows

Work Completed On 08/10/2020

10/30/2020

Everything was smooth. Contractor called to make sure when to expect them and anything important about the work we should know. They laid tarps to protect the bushes and landscaping. They protected our newly stained deck and railings. The entire crew acted professional and courteous. The work was complete in a timely manner and the roof looks beautiful.

Description of Work
The entire roof need to be re-roofed.

Category contractors

Work Completed On 10/26/2020

08/17/2020

All Under Roof did everything they said they would do,,to a high standard and at a competitive price/ My roof is not an easy roof and the work was done on some hot July days, but the job was completed to my satisfaction..

Description of Work
New asphalt shingle roof, tearoff old

Work Completed On 07/16/2020

08/14/2020

Great job!! Nice quick attentive and friendly. Workers clean up after job was done. No issues

Description of Work
Roof shingle replacement

Work Completed On 08/14/2020

07/24/2020

All under one roof did a great job. The price was very reasonable and the quality of the work was excellent. in addition to the roof they also installed a a solar tunnel to supply natural sunlight to second floor. All work was completed and all the debris was removed. The work was completed in one day. This is the third roofing job that I have hired them to do and I was very pleased with all of th...

Description of Work
Some new supports, a solar tunnel and a new roof.

Category contractors,roofing,siding

Work Completed On 07/24/2020

09/12/2018

After our initial contact here, Troy came out and gave me an estimate quickly. I found him professional and easy to talk to. After comparing his quote to others, we chose his company. His team came out and did the job in two days. There were no issues, they cleaned up all of the debris, and the final price came in exactly as quoted.

Description of Work
Replace asphalt shingle roof

Work Completed On 08/21/2018

Thank you very much for the work. It is greatly appreciated by all of us!! Regards, All Under One Roof

05/29/2018

All Under One Roof did a great job for me. Their price was fair, Troy was very responsive to all of my questions, and they worked around a tight schedule that I had. They did exactly what they quoted with no surprises and no fuss, and the roof came looks great. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Replacement roof on home and detached workshop

Work Completed On 05/29/2018

Thank you very much for the very nice review and the work...it is greatly appreciated by all of us!!!!

04/25/2018

Excellent. To compliment a general home inspection, I contacted All Under One Roof to have a detailed roof inspection. John L. was very accommodating to my short notice request, arriving on time and spending a considerable amount of time (alongside a co-worked) going through the attic and visible portions of the roof for a comprehensive inspection. They spent the time to explain everything they fo...

Description of Work
Detailed Roof & Attic Inspection

Work Completed On 04/25/2018

Thank you very much for the review. It was our pleasure. We wish you the best with the new house. Take care!! Troy

Residential roofing. Exterior molding. Custom trim work. Masonry. Chimney work. Exterior remodeling. Composite decks.