AFR Construction & Services

With Angi since May 2011

I have been in the trade since 1976, bricklayers union local 3, first business started in 1985. I am the sole owner of jim sullivan masonry LLC. I am present on every job doing the work with one helper. It is a 2 man crew. We work for cash or checks & can make payment arrangements if needed. Award winning. Additional DBA- Sullivan Chimney Cleaning.

Family owned and operated. We are here to help unburden your life with exemplary service and put you at ease.

We are a commercial painting business that provides the best quality painting to keep your business looking fresh. As a business painting company, we can help you give your business the look you have always desired. We are experts in local commercial & house painting, providing both interior & exterior painting at competitive pricing.

08/26/2013

Fabio did a great job and I will be useing him in the future!

Description of Work
Fabio was contracted to open up a wall, install a lvl beam and make an adjoining room a cathederal ceiling.

Category remodeling,doors

05/16/2011

Everything went well. He was knowledgeable, his work was neat, and his prices were reasonable.

Description of Work
He installed a storm door and finished the installation of a regular door.

Category doors

Siding, windows, chimney repair, gutters, painting interior and exterior, renovations, roofs, kitchen & baths.