Done Right Landscape & Construction

Founded 1980 • With Angi since July 2010

PO Box 929

Melrose, MA 02176

From outdoor construction to breathtaking landscape designs. We will create a stunning backyard that will add value and lasting memories for many years to come. Done Right Landscape delivers on-time and on-budget every time. As one of the leaders in the landscape construction industry, our landscapers have been expertly serving the Metro Boston & North Shore areas for over 30 years. This includes residential and commercial landscaping projects in Wakefield, MA Installation of fences in Topsfield, MA and designing charming gardens in North Reading, and so much more. Let us bring your landscape dream to life and we'll create the outdoor living space you've always wanted, Done Right the first time! Additional email - info@donerightlandscape.com. Additional phones Melrose, MA 781-665-3200 Wakefield, MA 781-246-1211 Boston, MA 617-266-9666 Saugus, MA 781-231-9990. If messaging, please leave your name, phone number, and address. ...

11/20/2021

Mark F.

We have used Done Right Landscape in the past and, when we wanted to install a patio in our backyard, we did not hesitate to contact Bruce and his team. Bruce truly has a gift with landscape design. He treats your house and yard like it is his own. He always goes the extra mile. He came to our house on a Sunday, had his team begin working Monday afternoon and was finished by Wednesday. They installed a beautiful circular patio that truly exceeded our expectations. If you ever need any landscape services, do your self a favor and talk to Bruce and his team at Done Right. They are simply the best landscapers (and we have worked with several in the past).

Description of Work
Installation of new patio

Category landscaping,patios

09/17/2021

garrett B.

You know you hired the right guys when a neighbor calls to complement the job they did on your front yard. I first called Done Right just to haul out some yard waste, but Bruce was so easy to work with, I asked him to take a shot at the neglected trees and shrubs in the front yard. I'm glad I did. The property looks great now, and he fixed some bad pruning decisions I had made the previous year. Happy neighbors and tenants - thanks Bruce.

Description of Work
Tree and shrub pruning, yard waste removal

Category lawn service,tree service

08/22/2021

Debra M.

So happy i called Done Right Landscaping, Bruce and his crew wonderful to work with, timely, budget conscience, went above abd beyond my expectations! When they finished I almost didnt recognize by own house!!

Description of Work
Landscaping from scratch, synethetic grass, cobblestone border, spiral shrub, flowers, and lighting.

Category concrete repair,landscaping,mulch,hardscaping

07/23/2021

Barbara L.

I can't say enough good things about Bruce and his team. I reached out to him for a quote and he got back to me immediately. When we agreed on the job, he arrived the next day with his team and the job was complete in a couple of days. Bruce did not disappoint. He pruned a lot of trees and removed some smaller trees. He even removed an old rusted chain link fence. I gave Bruce the go ahead to design what he felt would look best. His work is outstanding. He truly is an artist with nature. I would highly recommend his company.

Description of Work
Landscape Design

Category landscaping,lawn service,tree service

07/16/2021

Mauro S.

This is my 2nd time calling Bruce. As if the 1st time wasn't amazing enough I Wanted to completely transform the front of my house. There are simply no words to describe how professional and accommodating Bruce and done right were. I would be doing them no Justice to say they did a great job. The level of detail that got put into my property is unparalleled. When I 1st purchased my home The front was a complete disaster. Overgrown bushes, trees this it was an overall scary sight to see. Every time I pull into my home now it feels so inviting and I smile every time i pull into my driveway! Bruce I cannot begin to Tell you how much I appreciate your hard work and and professionalism to getting the job completed. You truly are the epitome of what a great landscape designer should aspire to be. I highly highly recommend him for anything you have to do whens it comes to beautifying your property. He will not let you down. From my family to yours thank you so much.

Description of Work
entire front house landscape design

Category concrete repair,landscaping

06/30/2021

Lou F.

I’ve known Bruce for many years, he values everyone and treats them as he would want you to treat his mother. He is highly motivated, focused on detail and turns clients into cheerleaders by delivering what he has promised. I highly recommend Done Right !

Description of Work
Yard make over

Category concrete repair,landscaping,lawn service,masonry,mulch,hardscaping

06/30/2021

Brian C.

I have nothing but great things to say about our experience with Bruce and his crew. Good quality work and quick. I called and within a few days they were on site starting the job. The work they did at our house came out phenomenal. If I could give more stars I would

Description of Work
Bushes removed and plants put in

Category concrete repair,landscaping,hardscaping

05/18/2021

Ashley B.

Done right landscaping is the best in the business. Bruce completely renovated my front yard, gave design ideas for the house to improve our home aesthetic. He also added in doing the side of my house completely free of charge to make it look as good as the front! I have hired 3 landscapers in the past to try to make my front yard look beautiful, but no one met my expectations until now. High quality, professional, above and beyond results. They came with 5 trucks, and did what was a whole week of work in a day period. I can not express enough how happy and grateful I am for this. I already had 4 neighbors reach out and compliment the work in the first day!

Description of Work
Front yard landscaping design

Category landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,lawn treatment,leaf removal,masonry,mulch,tree service,hardscaping

04/16/2021

Joni B.

I highly reccomend Bruce and his team at Done Right. From start to finish it was an incredible experience. Bruce provided excellent communication throughout the whole process. He explained every detail and what to expect. His team showed up everyday day on time and cleaned up before they left. They gave my property a much needed overhaul. Bruce is knowledgeable and has an amazing eye for design. I am really looking forward to the next phase and transformation of my home.

Description of Work
Property overhaul

Category excavators,landscaping,lawn service,leaf removal,tree service

12/17/2020

carole S.

Done Right came out to look at work and give a quote. He quoted $1200 which was outrageous, if I was taller and stronger, could have done the job myself. Additionally, he seemed rather indifferent to the whole thing. Hired another company for $400 who did a great job. Maybe Done Right does good work in other areas of their business, but I will never go back to get a quote from them for anything.

Description of Work
needed 3 trees trimmed, not a big job.

Category concrete repair,tree service

Rene Nolasco New Generation Landscaping

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in landscaping services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your estimate today!

Iron House Services

We are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty, integrity, and treats your home as if it were our own. We offer a variety of services that are customizable to each individual project. You will find us to be competitively priced, paying close attention to the details of each and every project that we are involved with. We look forward to building lasting relationships and guarantee your satisfaction!

Capuano Construction

Family owned and operated, Capuano Construction has specialized in masonry work since 1956.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, PayPal

Landscape Architecture, Landscape Design-Build, Landscaping & Construction, Floraculture Planting, Driveways, Walls, Walkways, Patios, Steps, Stairs, Stonescaping. Lawn Maintenance, Mulching, New Lawn Installations, Seed, Sod, Synthetic Turf, Playgrounds, Rubber Mulch. Fencing Installation - Wood, Vinyl, Aluminum, Steel. Concrete Work & Masonry, Irrigation, Painting, Pressure Washing, Sand Blasting

Snow Plowing, Lawn Mowing, & Sanding.