Visions Tattoo, Piercing & Art Gallery

Founded 2004 • With Angi since February 2011

Tattoos/Piercings
Artwork/Murals
Photography

Visions Tattoo, Piercing and Art Gallery’s full-service tattoo and piercing studio is a unique combination of top tattoo artists and piercers plus an original art gallery all under one vintage Victorian roof in the Boston suburb of Medway, MA. We are located approximately 40 minutes Southwest of Boston, 30 minutes East of Worcester and 35 minutes South of Providence, RI. The Visions experience is like no other in New England; our professional, thoughtful artists will work with you and your ideas to craft a totally unique work of true body art. Visions was created in 2004 and is owned by renowned tattoo artist, Canman & skilled piercer Angela Cannistraro. Both artists have served formal apprenticeships and merged their arts and experiences to form Visions. Each Visions artist is licensed with the Medway Health Department and certified in CPR, First Aid, and Bloodborne Pathogens. Canman is a member of APT (Alliance for Professional Tattooists), and Angela is a member of APP (Association of Professional Piercers). Fusing body art with various artistic mediums and styles in an art gallery setting, we offer custom tattooing and designs by Canman, Ariel Robinson, and Craig Prentiss with specialization in many styles. Professional body piercing is performed by Nicholas Adams and Angela Cannistraro who attended the Basic & Advanced Fakir Body Piercing Intensives. We offer a variety of piercings in a unique atmosphere with styles ranging from basic earlobe piercings to adult-only piercings; all the way to single point piercings and everything in between! We pride ourselves on upholding the highest standards of aseptic techniques and safety. Located just outside of Boston in Medway, MA, we are easily accessible from Natick, Framingham and Worcester too! Jewelry Shop Visions exclusively offers the finest in gold jewelry from Body Visions LA with genuine and semi precious stones in all of our 18k solid Gold. We also carry a large variety of Steel, Titanium, Organics, Glass and Stone plugs from industry leaders such as Anatometal, Industrial Strength, Tawapa, Maya, Gorilla Glass, Glasswear Studios, and many more. We offer the highest quality jewelry for our industry. If we don't have it in stock, we can custom order anything you desire. Piercings not for you? Visions also carries a large assortment of hand crafted jewelry including custom designed necklaces, bracelets, earrings, and glass rings. Also available are Stainless Steel bracelets from Italy. Internally threaded, these bracelets are durable and skillfully crafted enabling the wearer to create their own unique piece of jewelry that will compliment any outfit. We encourage you to call the studio for an appointment but we do offer walk-ins on a first come first served basis. Please keep in mind that we take our last client 1/2 hour prior to closing each day....

Pierce Painting & Decorating

Pierce Painting & Decorating is a professional and reliable business that services MetroWest, Boston and Central Massachusetts. We specialize in residential house painting, commercial painting as well as interior design services. We are a family run business that was started by John and Cheryl Pierce in 1980. Pierce Painting & Decorating is now owned and operated by the second generation family led by craftswoman, Ellen Pierce under the support and guidance of Master Painter and Carpenter, John Pierce. Together, we combine years of experience with creativity and innovative techniques. We are proud of our reputation for professional, attentive, personalized service at every phase of the job, from our conscientious preparation work to our aesthetically perfect finished product and scrupulously neat cleanup. We are dedicated to understand your vision for your home or business and offer long-lasting and economical solutions to help you reach your goals as well as your budget. We believe in fair prices, quality work and great customer service Call (617) 872-1028 or email us today to arrange for a free estimate of our services .

07/19/2016

absolutely perfect. so clean, great selection of jewelry. A huge thank you to everyone who works there and was so knowledgeable about it. the piercer was amazing.

Description of Work
I went to get a piercing. I have been wanting it for quite some time and did a lot of looking around. I have been here before and had a great experience. got both nipples pierced

Category muralist,tattoos

02/07/2015

I have 7 tattoos from various locations in New England. I finally found a home with Visions. Not only is the shop exceptionally clean but the staff were pleasant, professional and willing to go the extra mile in order to give me an amazing tattoo. They will get all my business in the future as well as my recommendations...well done Visions!!

Description of Work
I had a memorial tattoo put on my back. My artist and I came up with the design and I couldn't be happier.

10/23/2014

Description of Work
I went in for a piercing. It was in a difficult place and they were fantastic. Because Nicholas was not confident that it would work with my anatomy, he didn't want to do it and have it reject. I'm glad I took his advice and didn't do it. But I'd highly recommend them. Super professional and fantastic folks.

03/15/2013

It is a great place. They mainly do tattoos but also do piercings as well. Their price is reasonable and fair but I haven't been to any other place to compare prices. It has been a very good experience. We are happy with the service and they are clean. They are very careful and they check references of the people who work there. They make sure that minors are accompanied by parents. They make sure...

Description of Work
My kids go to Visions Tattoo, Piercing & Art Gallery when they need their ears pierced.

02/24/2011

The first thing I noticed when I got there was how clean the place was. Everybody working there was professional and courteous. Angela gave me my piercing. She started by asking me what I was looking for. Then when I went in for the actual piercing she described the process in detail, explaining every step and what I should expect. She included detailed instructions for after care of my piercing. ...

Description of Work
I got my right nipple pierced.

Category tattoos

Thank you for such kind words! I hope your piercing is still doing well! Of course if you have any questions, please come and see us. Hope you're having a great summer and look forward to seeing you again! Angela

Custom Tattooing Professional Body Piercing Art Gallery Full range of quality body jewelry Fine jewelry, genuine diamonds, precious & semi-precious stones Organice Plugs, Glass, Stone, Horn & Bone jewelry

Tattooing under the age of 18 years of age. Body piercing under the age of 13 years of age. Please see our website at http://www.visionstattoogallery.com/pricingpolicy.html

Free consultations at the studio
    Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal