Premium Q Moving & Storage

MA
US Dept of Transporation Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration

20 Sycamore ave

Medford, MA 02155

First of all, I want to thank you for choosing Premium Q moving. If this is your first experience with us, we really appreciate the opportunity to gain your trust, knowing the options that you have on the market. Our team of highly skilled & uniformed movers stand ready to assist you, with a stress-free experience in your moving process. We take pride in what we do and with every move we will prove why details set us apart from competition. We will always build our reputation with consistently keeping our promises, offering fair quotes & rates and delivering on our commitments. We are a locally, family owned and operated company with over 18 years of industry experience. We value honesty and integrity in all aspects of our business. We provide in-state moving and storage services and pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building lasting relationships with our clients and guarantee your satisfaction!...

movers (45)piano movers (4)storage unit (1)

01/13/2019

carol B.

Everything went very well! I have used their services before and will use them again. From start to finish, they did a great job.

Description of Work
Moving Furniture

Work Completed On 01/13/2019

12/01/2018

kathleen H.

Recommend, competitive service provider

Description of Work
moving and use of storage facility

Category moving companies, storage units

Work Completed On 12/01/2018

08/08/2018

Jack F.

I thought it went very well. The price was very good. They came on time and were very careful with everything. I've already recommended them to several friends.

Description of Work
Move from Malden, MA to Bridgeton, ME. I also hired them to donate furniture to Goodwill.

Work Completed On 04/18/2018

08/02/2018

Ellen L.

They did a great job! I will definitely recommend them and absolutely use them, again.

Description of Work
Moving Service

Work Completed On 05/12/2018

08/02/2018

maria N.

They are responsive, answer all your questions, are neat, wrap everything well, are careful, price was very competitive and did a great job. I will definitely recommend them and absolutely use them, again.

Description of Work
Moving Service and Auto Transport

Work Completed On 11/11/2017

07/02/2018

Wes J.

I booked Premium Q Movers which IMO should change their name to Premium Bozo's almost two weeks in advance. They gave me a 2pm-5pm arrival window and simply never showed! After hours of calling Marion, Sergio, Office, Sales for an update, I finally get a response saying we will be there by 11:30pm??? I already waited all day and now they want me to wait longer so I can really be homeless??? Ended up renting a uhaul (like a should of just done from the beginning) at 830pm and didnt finish until 1am. Do these movers not understand the importance of a move out date?

Description of Work
I needed Movers, 2 guys one truck for an afternoon move

Work Completed On 07/02/2018

Will all due respect, we are so disappointed to read this review and .we need to address this matter as the information listed here is not accurate for our readers/consumers. Additionally, we don't usually service the arrival time mentioned above and customer service is a top value in our business. This review is not submitted by an active customer of ours. This person called us during the moving day to secure a date & time & since the day was already in progress, we never guaranteed a moving time for him. We require at least 24-72 hours in advance to book a move, depending on our availability, size of the move, access & distance. He called us last minute and requested a move during that day, and we said we will try to do the job same day/ night but we couldn't guarantee the actual time frame requested. When we called him later to update the time of arrival, we let him know that we could have got the job done completely but it will be later in the day, towards the 8-9 pm mark. When we mentioned that our arrival there will be later that day, he started treating our dispatcher with online reviews, and physical abuse to our employees. Due to these reasons and when we heard the swearing and the aggressive attitude to our dispatcher, we realized that he might have been alcohol intoxicated and we decided to decline the job completely. We're committed to our customers and would never ever let an experience like this go unmended but in a situation like this, we had to cancel the appointment as we felt our employees might have been in danger. Hopefully, this situation is much clearer for our readers.

08/28/2017

Carol P.

They were very professional and punctual. They took a complete inventory, labeled everything, took care with all items. It was a great experience. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They moved me out of my old home, stored my belongings for 1 week and then moved me in to my new place.

Work Completed On 08/23/2017

06/12/2017

Carolyne A.

It went well! The movers were very friendly and efficient. We ended up paying over the $405 but it was still a value compared to what other moving companies were quoting us. In addition, I liked being able to discuss through email since I work full time and stepping away for a phone call isn't always feasible. Finally, I also liked that I didn't get charged for materials unless they used them.

Description of Work
Moving from a condo to a house.

Work Completed On 05/26/2017

04/15/2017

Ken G.

I had gotten 5 quotes from moving companies and they were by far the best price despite having a high rating on Angie's List. The move could not have gone better. They delivered 10 free boxes to my house the day I accepted their quote, They showed up right on time the day of the move with the size crew that was promised and they were very professional and worked well together and very quickly. I added a request that they took care of without issue and still finished the work in about the estimated time. There were no surprise charges and the final bill was very close to the original quote.

Description of Work
I used Premium Q Moving for my move from Everett to Stoneham.

Work Completed On 04/03/2017

04/12/2017

Burt B.

AWESOME!!! Couldn't be or pleased. They did an ablsolutely fantastic job.

Description of Work
Moved furniture between Boston and apartment in NYC.

Work Completed On 03/31/2017

04/12/2017

Lauryl S.

Responsive, careful service. Piano arrived in excellent condition and was transported into living room with care. Movers were friendly and professional.

Description of Work
Moved a piano in-town with just a day's notice

Work Completed On 04/12/2017

02/09/2017

Barbara D.

Despite unexpected utility construction going on in front of new apartment which limited easy access , they were able to get the job done almost with the estimated time

Description of Work
Move from 3rd floor apt in Boston to another 3rd floor apt in Newton, as well as another stop.

Work Completed On 01/31/2017

12/16/2016

Stefan J.

Extremely well. The guys were totally professional, worked very diligently, nothing was broken or damaged and it all went very smoothly. They were also right on time, which was terrific.

Description of Work
Moved one-bedroom apartment from Boston's north shore to the south shore.

Work Completed On 12/15/2016

12/14/2016

Jeffrey C.

Our closing dates were constantly changing and Lisa, at the office, was more than accommadating for our every changing schedule. Alex, John and Chris were extremely professional, efficient and very quickly packed up 3 floors our townhouse. They were extremely careful when moving into our new development. Care was taken with each piece and placement. They asked to do several walk throughs to make sure that everything was to our liking. Our final bill was actually less than the estimated quote! We would not hesitate to recommend them and this company to friends and family. Their humor, friendliness, and professionalism made a usually stressful situation into a calm and organized transition. Oh, and the gift bag was a great touch!

Description of Work
We needed to move from Malden to Tewksbury.

Work Completed On 12/01/2016

10/09/2016

STACEY A.

What an excellent experience. Very responsive. Everyone in the organization is professional. They kept in touch with me throughout the process and made it as easy as possible for us. The guys that did the moving were tremendous. They introduced themselves and treated our items and our homes with care and respect. I honestly can't think of one thing that could have been done better. If all service providers were this good the world were be a much happier place. Thank you!

Description of Work
Move a piano & a large piece of glass

Category moving companies, piano moving

Work Completed On 10/06/2016

09/28/2016

Nancy W.

The move went perfectly. The movers communicated in advance to confirm the move, communicated when they were on the road heading toward us, moved everything safely and well, and came in at the price quoted.

Description of Work
Move furniture from a large studio.

Work Completed On 09/27/2016

09/02/2016

PAUL T.

This company is great. Estimates lower, price better, move went really smoothly and they are extremely nice, courteous and careful. Would use again for sure.

Description of Work
Basic moving job from house to apartment.

Work Completed On 09/02/2016

08/20/2016

Michael G.

We were moving furniture only from a 1-bedroom apartment within town, so expected the move to take about 3 hours at most. Of all the quotes we received, Premium Q was the only company that estimated the move to take 3 hours, all others estimated 5+. Their price was competitive, and their time estimate aligned more with what we expected than other companies. The move itself went great - the 3-person team did a great job covering the furniture and worked very quickly while being careful with the furniture (and were careful about not hitting walls around tight corners when unloading the furniture). Everybody was nice and easy to work with. The move ended up taking about as long as Premium Q estimated (2 hours 45 minutes instead of 3 hours) so ended up costing less than the quoted price, and we were happy to have gone with them.

Description of Work
Local move within Arlington - furniture only

Work Completed On 08/06/2016

06/08/2016

BENOIT C.

The move went very well. Sergiu gave us an estimate very close to the final price. The crew (Dimitri, Jonathan, Andrei and Alex) arrived on time, were very polite, exceedingly careful, hard working, courteous, efficient, in other words very professional. When one piece of furniture was proven to be too cumbersome to be brought up a narrow flight of stairs, DimitrI showed his long time expertise in finding a solution. We were very pleased with this team and will not hesitate to call them in the future. We recommend them without reservations.

Description of Work
Premium Q Moving was hired to move our big furniture (including a piano and a big buffet) from the outskirts of Boston to central Mass with an intermediate stop at another family home.

Work Completed On 06/06/2016

12/25/2015

Susan M.

The movers did an excellent job; they were: Very careful with ensuring there was no damage to the house; they took precautions such as putting down a runner so that mud would not be tracked into the house, and stopping to reposition furniture to avoid scratching walls. Very careful with ensuring there was no damage to the furniture, by wrapping each piece in a cloth, then securing the cloth with tape; they took extra care with a glass front china cabinet by taping cardboard over the glass. Extremely skillful in removing furniture from difficult locations, including a large couch through a narrow basement door to the bulkhead- it was pretty amazing (no damage to the basement or couch), and some large heavy pieces down an L-shaped staircase. Efficient, hard working, very polite and friendly. Additionally, the person receiving the furniture at a second location was also extremely impressed by the skill and attitude of the movers. At the booking end: The agent was very accommodating, and was able to book me a date less than 1 week out from my request, and right before the holidays. The agent thoroughly reviewed my needs, and proposed the most cost-effective package, which turned out to be less expensive than the package I had planned to book. The agent was very responsive, with follow-up phone calls to keep me apprised of when the movers would arrive, and to ask how things went. He sent the certificate of insurance as requested. Regarding the bill: The charges were less than the estimated quotation. There were no issues with the providers accepting a coupon from Angie's List.

Description of Work
The provider sent 2 men and a truck to move furniture from 1 location to 2 other locations.

Work Completed On 12/22/2015

12/08/2015

Jason Y.

Arrived on time, worked very hard, people are nice and professional. Excellent Job. Strong recommend.

Description of Work
Move a lot of boxes, furniture and a piano .

Work Completed On 10/15/2015

11/18/2015

Anthony B.

We could not be more satisfied with Preminumqmovers. The general manager Marion Esanu and his whole team worked very hard and tirelessly without breaks during the move. They were on time and very carefull to wrap and protect each item as their own. They were all very pleasant and possessed a can do attitude for everything asked of them. Each individual fulfilled our highest expectations. I would certainly recommend this company to all for thier quality of work, fairness of cost and ease of doing business.

Description of Work
Move household goods from NH to Georgia

Work Completed On 11/11/2015

10/29/2015

Luke O.

Very quick and no issues with furniture breaking

Description of Work
Moved our family from condo in Somerville to north shore single family home. They were very fast with the pack up and unpacking. They even helped us move a piano that was delivered courtesy of my parents that drove up from Philly with the piano. All reasonably priced.

Category moving companies, piano moving