Mallett Automotive Of Medford

With Angi since June 2013

Foreign Auto Clinic

Foreign Auto Clinic

Please visit our website http://foreignautoclinic.net/ and Facebook page to learn more about us at Foreign Auto Clinic. Foreign Auto Clinic keeps your foreign or domestic vehicle running smoothly. We understand sophisticated car engines and systems, and our ASE-certified technicians are trained on all the latest technologies to better meet your needs. Our owner has more than 15 years of experience and has been in business for 10 years, so you can rest assured we provide you with top-quality products, competitive pricing, and excellent service. Contact us or stop in today at our location next to Boston College, and find out why we're the auto clinic where "our customers become our friends!" Visit our outstanding shop in Brighton, Massachusetts, for auto repair and maintenance services. We look forward to serving you. Call Now!2 employees. No subs. Charges by the hour. No travel charges. Ask for details on service fees. Ask about Angie's list discount.

06/16/2017

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The work was well done. The service took longer than expected but service provider lent me a machine to use during the service period.

06/25/2016

We have used Mallet Automotive on several occasions, with 6/20 being our most recent. Mallet Automotive performed brake and suspension work on our son's car and we were very pleased. The service was excellent, price was very fair, and they had it ready on the same day. We will continue to use Mallet Automotive for all our car needs

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brake and suspension work on our son's car

01/08/2016

Very honest, reasonably priced and performs quality work. As an older woman w/ a 15 years old car, I trust Ed (and his crew) not to take advantage of my lack of automotive knowledge or my pocketbook. He has saved my old Mitsubishi, finances and my sanity more times than I can count. Once asked him how long can I expect my car to run? His reply was that he can make it run forever...and I trust that...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Most recent job was for a new tire. Ed has worked on my car since 2011. Since then he has done everything from front brakes, battery replacement, tires, exhaust work, timing and fan belts, car horn, etc. Also brought my car for an inspection sticker to save me time.

12/23/2015

Did a great job repairing and tuning up my Ariens Snowblower. The thing wouldn't move so they opened it up and cleaned out a mice nest, fixed the traction wheel, fixed the stems on the wheels, did an oil change, removed rust and replaced several nuts. The tires are reinflated and the gear shift is smooth and easy now and it runs like a gem. And they picked it up and dropped it off - all in for $19...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired and tuned up my Ariens Snowblower

CATEGORY auto repair

Auto installation, repair & maintenance includes engine, oil changes, brake, shocks, struts, suspension, alignments, timing belts, air conditioning & parts.

MasterCard, Visa