Daniel E Cadotte Plumbing & Heating

Founded 2003 • With Angi since December 2004

PO Box 1042

Medford, MA 02155

Plumbing, heating & gas fitting.

02/16/2022

Adam K.

A radiator burst at my new property, leaving us with reduced heating during an extremely cold week in February. Ian from Cadotte Plumbing and Heating was quick to get back to me. He found a replacement radiator of the right dimensions and installed it the next day for a very reasonable price. I'm looking forward to working with him again for future repairs and upgrades.

Description of Work
emergency radiator replacement

07/19/2020

Robert M.

Great communication & responsive service. I was not only impressed with the work, but the guy replaced the insulation and clean the whole area.

Description of Work
Replace Outdoor Faucet & Fix Broken Pipe

Category appliance repair, plumbing

12/04/2019

Jeannine H.

Great, happy with the service Easy to deal with.

Description of Work
2nd floor tenant kitchen sink clogged, sent out drain specialist and was quick and efficient

Category drain cleaning

10/17/2019

Eric F.

Dan is a true professional and dedicated to his customers. Very easy to work with and to schedule. Sink looks great and works perfectly. As always a high quality job was done.

Description of Work
Sink Replacement

09/24/2019

Jeannine H.

Quick and professional service, always great working with Dan. Came when he said he would, too

Description of Work
Kitchen sink was backed up and needed to be snaked

Category drain cleaning

09/16/2019

Stephenie S.

It went well. response time was good.

Description of Work
Water Heater Replacement

Category appliance repair, water heater repair

04/02/2019

Emily B.

Service was great! Cadotte was very responsive and got the job done. Glad to have a working furnace again!

Description of Work
Fixing a furnace

01/25/2019

Kathleen M.

Daniel was able to solve a plumbing problem I had that a previous plumber tried 3 times to solve but couldn’t. He did a great job, was reasonably priced, always on time and cleaned up after finishing his work. I was so impressed I hired him for a second job on the spot. I would highly recommend Daniel for any plumbing issues you may have.

Description of Work
Leaky radiator

01/20/2019

Jeannine H.

The plumber arrived on time and completed the job with clean up. This was a call on a Friday morning before the holiday weekend so I was very pleased!

Description of Work
Kitchen faucet was broken in tenants apartment, they came and replaced the faucet in no time

12/14/2018

Eric F.

Dan Cadotte and his team were excellent in every aspect of their work. Responsiveness, ease of scheduling, patience with my questions, timeliness of the installation, clean up, courtesy, and overall high quality work. They went above and beyond in all categories. Dan even came by two weeks after installation to make sure everything was working as expected. He was easy to work with, easy to schedule, and took care of scheduling/managing all the additional contractors needed for the job (Electrician, Chimney liner folks, oil removal folks). I'm really happy with the new boiler and how smoothly the whole process went. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Convert Heating system (Boiler) to Natural Gas

12/03/2018

Cheng Z.

Dan provided prompt high quality service that I can always rely on. Dan converted my old oil heating system to a high efficiency gas system (Burnham Alpine) in 2014. It has been working great for 4+ years without a single issue until yesterday when the 2nd floor heating zone stopped working. So I reached out to him by email for an appointment for a fix. One hour later, he responded with a couple of questions like system pressure etc.. After several back and forth email communications, he identified a potential problem with my thermostat and suggested what I could do if I felt comfortable, otherwise he would come out to my home for the fix. So I followed his instructions: testing the thermostat by pulling out the wires and twisting together. After I re-tightened the wires back to the thermostat, the heating system kicked on. I am so grateful for his quick help to fix the issue during the weekend. It was very stressful when the heating system was down in cold weather, and Dan service really brought me this peace of mind.

Description of Work
2nd floor heating zone stopped working

04/04/2018

Matthew A.

Can't say enough good things about Dan and his service.

Description of Work
Replacement of hot water heater, hot water valve under sink, shower stem

Category plumbing, water heater repair

11/09/2017

David B.

I have used Dan's company previously and was very happy with the service. This time we had a little trouble connecting and scheduling an appointment at first, but everything went great when we did. Dan was on time, very professional, clean and completed the repairs needed for a fair price, He is dependable and I will use again.

Description of Work
Gas boiler heating system repair

10/22/2017

Ross M.

perfect its been working great since he fixed it

Description of Work
fix boiler

05/15/2017

Mary S.

This is the first time I've used them and I would use them again. They did everything right! They came on time, and they were so efficient. Their prices were very reasonable! I would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Water Heater installation

Category water heater repair

02/05/2017

Elizabeth L.

As usual, it went extremely well. I have had Dan perform our plumbing and heating work for years now and am very pleased with his work.

Description of Work
Dan most recently came to perform an annual service maintenance on our heating boiler.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing, water heater repair

01/16/2017

Montserrat B.

It was ok. Evenwe have to wait about 2 months.

Description of Work
Fix a toilet

12/04/2016

Montserrat B.

We have no problems with Daniel. He is always on time and very responsible.

Description of Work
he came to fix the first floor bathroom

12/04/2016

Montserrat B.

He took more than a couple weeks to come over. The job is well done, a little bit expensive. My advise is to ask the price before doing the job to avoid surprises.

Description of Work
He came over to change the base of the toilet connection,

07/15/2016

Rita E.

Dan did an exceptional job. He is very responsive, uses good material, is meticulous in his work and came in at a competitive price. He also made me very aware of the rebates and provided all the paperwork for the rebates.

Description of Work
He installed two new boilers in my two family house

02/16/2016

Katherine W.

The person was on time, did the work quickly and efficiently, for a very reasonable cost. I was very pleased with the service.

Description of Work
Replaced a leaking faucet.

01/25/2016

Jeannine H.

Initially reset the burner and stayed to make sure it worked, called him back the next day as heat had again shut off. He came out again and reset it but ordered parts that were needed. Checked back after installing the new parts to make sure it continued to work properly. Very personable and professional

Description of Work
Called him d/t my elderly uncle's home had no heat, came out 3 times to make sure it would be okay, very courteous and professional as well as caring.

12/20/2015

Steven S.

It went very well. They were fast and organized.

Description of Work
Replaced water heater, installed automatic shut off and a new galvanized drain pan. Drain pan needed to be custom-made because it's in a tight space.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

09/20/2015

Amanda M.

Took a few days to schedule an appointment, but plumber was quick and did a great job fixing a leaking pipe under the sink.

Description of Work
Repaired leaking pipe under sink

08/10/2015

Valerie S.

Insured, deposited a copy of their insurance certificate with my property manager prior to service day. On time, courteous, efficient. I was 100% satisfied.

Description of Work
Fixed a leak in the drain pipe, fixed/replaced the stopper.

Elite Appliance Repair

Elite Appliance is a locally owned and operated business with over 10 years experience. We Offer diagnostic, repair and maintenance of residential appliances. this Includes stoves, refrigerators, dishwashers, garbage disposals, washers and dryers. All these at a reasonable price. We believe in good, honest work, we will let you know if it’s worth fixing or replacing. Call or text today to setup an appointment (781)254-7338.Call today and let us put our experience to work for you.

Ideal Indoor Weather

Here at Ideal Indoor Weather, we guarantee that the HVAC system you purchase is properly installed and maintained. Our company will always provide service that is first rate. We stand behind every single home we have ever serviced. Owner operated. Uses subs. Cost is determined by the job. Portions of Concord-Maynard, Chelsea-Saugus, Chelmsford-Haverhill, Burlington-North Reading & Attleboro-Taunton Counties.

Home Service Doctors incorporated

We always put customers and their satisfaction first, which makes us one of the top HVAC companies in Boston metro area . We never compromise on the quality and swiftness of our services, ensuring that we provide every residential and commercial client with the best and premium experience of working with us.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Residential and commercial plumbing, heating & gas fitting.

Ask for details.