Aureli Construction

Founded 2010 • With Angi since July 2011

707 Winthrop St.

Medford, MA 02155

Massachusetts contractor, Aureli Construction is a full service general contractor and construction company which has over 20 years experience in residential and commercial construction. Aureli Construction will provide you with a multitude of services, ranging from a patch on your wall to a new addition on your home....

03/02/2016

Lauren M.

Dan Aureli was a savior! We purchases a new home that was a COMPLETE gut job. The original contractor that we hired for the job bailed on us just after we signed the purchase and sale. After searching for a reliable contractor to take on the project within our budget Dan Aureli came to the rescue. He was refereed to us by a friend and THANK GOODNESS we called him! I have never met a more professional, kind, courteous, and talented contractor. Dan ALWAYS answered my phone call, listened to my ideas and concerns, he cames up with solutions and solved the problem. He is there when he says he will be, if not earlier! Dan started the job right when he said he would. His crew was professional and skilled. He had great ideas for details that we had not even notices or though of. It came to the point I would say "Dan, you know what we like and we trust you, you keep making the right choice so you chose" when there were decisions to be made on the job site when I wasn't able to be present. My family is SO HAPPY with the work Aureli Construction completed. Dan went above and beyond, all the while staying right on budget. We had a time frame of 6 months to finish the work and it was finished within this time. The QUALITY of Aureli Construction's work is TOP NOTCH. When the project was completed I really understood the quality of work that was done when the Inspector said "Wow, this truly is quality work". I will ONLY ever use Aureli Construction for future projects. I can not express how HAPPY I am with our construction experience.

Description of Work
Dan and his team did a FULL house renovation. Basically: Blew off roof, added full shed dormer, constructed 3 new bedrooms, 2 new baths including a BEAUTIFUL master bath, New kitchen, new hard wood, new plumbing, electrical, siding, roof, front porch, back porch, removed walls to create open floor on first floor. HIGH QUALITY CRAFTSMANSHIP, Attention to detail, METICULOUSLY clean and considerate. Dan stayed WITHIN BUDGET, he was within our time frame, and was AMAZINGLY easy to work with! A true PROFESSIONAL!!!

Category basement remodeling

10/26/2015

Maureen T.

Almost 11 years ago we moved into a hoarders house and it required significant work. Over the years we have worked with several contractors. We received 5 bids for our basement project and chose Aureli Construction, which turned out to be the best contracting decision we've made! Aureli Construction was the best! We had a great experience with Dan and his team. From the very beginning Dan was involved in helping us figure out how to use the space and work with the existing lally columns that could not be removed. We came up with a great Design. Our basement is beautiful!!! It includes a full bathroom, a custom concrete counter-top in between the lally columns, a custom entertainment center finished with venetian plaster, an electric fireplace, theater seating, Murphy beds, a finished laundry area, and work out room. We wanted to use the area under the stairs for storage, so Dan built custom doors which allow us to access the space. He attended to every detail and worked with us on the design we wanted. Our neighbors all want to hang out at our house now. We've already recommended Aureli Construction to several friends and neighbors.

Description of Work
Aureli Construction gutted, remodeled and finished our basement to maximize the space. Dan and his team took down walls, framed out the space, added a bathroom, created a new family room, created a separate space for laundry and a workout area, added new stairs to the basement, added radiant heat and remodeled the bulkhead so it is now a full-size door that leads to our backyard patio.

Category concrete repair, countertops, remodeling, home theater design, fireplaces, home remodeling, doors, basement remodeling

02/25/2013

Jacque K.

The whole job overall went very smooth. I met with Dan and we discussed what I wanted. After meeting a couple of time we were ready to go. His price was very good and he helped by getting me some discounts on the cabinets and tiles that I like. After I removed some items in the basement they started to build the walls and then the electricians and plumbers came in the do their work. The electricians and plumbers were very nice to work with. The basement finish product was outstanding. It is incredible to see what a difference the basement is as well as the amount of usual space we gained. The kitchen work started once I ordered the kitchen cabinets. Again, the electricians and plumbers were great! Before i knew it, my kitchen was complete and the final product was better than I expected. I will use them again AND I will give their name out to my friends and family.

Description of Work
The services performed were installation of new walls and ceilings in my basement as well as new flooring (tile). I required new heating in the basement and a new laundry room. In my kitchen I replaced the cabinets and appliances and I redesigned my kitchen with an island, so we needed to have the pipes and electrical outlets updated. I also had them install new tiles in the kitchen.

Category ceramic tile, picture framing, remodeling, basement waterproofing, home remodeling, house painters, doors, basement remodeling

Capuano Construction

Family owned and operated, Capuano Construction has specialized in masonry work since 1956.

PMI Bay State

PMI Bay State is a property management company with a primary focus on Association and Residential property management. We are part of the Property Management Inc. ("PMI") franchise network. PMI has extensive experience in the property management industry and has over 260 offices located throughout the United States that manage properties worth over $5 billion. PMI has developed industry-leading processes and systems that are utilized on a daily basis in the operation of your local PMI Bay State office. Combined with the utilization of a patented state of the art web-based software system, assures a level of service that sets PMI members apart in the real estate industry. On-going training, communication, and education in this relationship ensure successful operations and develops and expands upon a strong national brand.

Healy Plastering and Masonry Restoration LLC

We are a fully functional construction company who can fulfill all of your home improvement needs. We can tackle any task from large to small inside or outside your home. With over 10 years of making customers happy, you can have full confident in knowing that we will handle your job with the up most care.

Offers by Healy Plastering and Masonry Restoration LLC on Angi

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express

Design/Build Kitchen Remodeling Bathroom Remodeling Additions New Homes Basement Conversion/Make Over Attic Conversions Garage Conversions Patios / Decks / Pavers Tennant Fit-Outs Office Renovations Demolition Framing Carpentry Plastering Painting Flooring Roofing Basement Waterproofing Retaining walls