All Clear Pest Control Co

Founded 2010 • With Angi since August 2012

PO Box 44

Medford, MA 02155

My name is Bill Williams. Let me keep you in the clear - thirty years of Experience in the Pest control Industry. Fully Licensed and Insured. Providing pest control solutions for Residential and Commercial customers alike. I am the owner, and am involved in every job we take on. Don't buy or sell that home until Bill has looked at it! Wood destroying insect inspection will keep you in the Clear!...

10/12/2017

Lauren C.

We had carpet beetles! Lots of them! Bill was the only person who would even address them after I called several other places (some people told me to just vacuum -- I have mostly hard wood floors though!) I read that they are hard to get rid of and Bill agreed. He had to come out several times and we finally seemed to be done with them. He also worked with an entomologist to make sure he knew which bug we had. He's very nice and we'll hire him again if/when needed.

Description of Work
treat for carpet beetles

04/18/2017

Thomas D.

Fantastically responsive and honest guy. I really appreciated his assessment and will call him next time.

Description of Work
Ant control

12/22/2016

Jason M.

Bill quickly responded to our initial call quickly and came out to our house at the date and time he stated. While he was here, he even let us know of some issues we were having with termites and have us a reasonable quote to have it taken care of in the spring. We will definitely use him again!

Description of Work
Mouse pest control with six month guarantee.

08/29/2016

Lauren C.

Description of Work
Bill is very knowledgeable and friendly, was very accommodating to our schedule and answered our questions.

07/23/2016

Jennifer L.

Bill is fantastic; he is a consummate, responsive professional! He scheduled us quickly, and, upon arrival, explained every step of his process. He was also great to reassure us that this would be "baby friendly," a major concern for us. We have not had any problems since. We recommend him highly!

Description of Work
sprayed for ants along exterior walls, set bait for ants internally

06/22/2016

Matthew G.

Bill was a pleasure to work with today. He returned my call within an hour and had the best plan for solving my problem with carpenter ants on the same day. He arrived on time, listened to my observations and explained his approach for treatments. Having been in business for 30 years, I trust his judgment. He was very thorough in his work and provided a 6-month guarantee. He also offered to return for treatments if more ants are observed during an upcoming deck renovation project. Other companies I spoke with wanted nearly double the fee for an annual treatment plan. In terms of professionalism and overall value, Bill's work today was fantastic. A very satisfied customer here!

Description of Work
Carpenter ant treatments for interior & exterior of the home. Searched for nest areas. Used starch + poison gel with injector to target observed entry points. Sprayed exterior foundation area where brick meets wood.

04/22/2016

Evan K.

Pleasure to work with.

Description of Work
Inspected outbuilding and single family house. Termite treatment on outbuilding.

09/09/2015

Philip W.

Description of Work
Bill removed a large Paper Wasp nest. His responsiveness was very prompt and the work thorough. Afterwards, Bill provided me with additional information about pest control. This extra time and attention was really appreciated and valued.

Category pest control,animal removal

07/09/2015

Irina G.

Bill was very responsive; he was able to come same day I called him and did an excellent job. Highly professional.

Description of Work
Removed a single wasp nest from the bush near the house.

07/01/2015

Lynne M.

Bill was wonderful to work with from the initial phone call to the actual inspection. He made the process so easy for my husband I (first time home buyers!). I called Bill around 4:00 on Tuesday and he was able to do the inspection at 1:00 PM the next day. He was very patient with me as I had to go back and forth with my realtor trying to get permission from the sellers to access the house. I actually wasn't able to confirm the 1:00 appointment until 9 AM Wednesday morning (same day) and Bill never even flinched! He was right on time (actually about 5 minutes early, which was nice because it gave us a chance to chat with him and he explained the inspection process). Bill was very personable and professional- he is very knowledgable and provided us with lots of helpful information. He was also kind enough to offer a discount to my husband who is a veteran to thank him for his service. We really appreciate Bill helping us last minute and making the process painless! We will definitely recommend him to family and friends and if we ever need pest services in the future, will absolutely call Bill at All Clear Pest Control.

Description of Work
Provided inspection on home we are buying, as was required for us to secure a VA loan

03/14/2015

ANN M.

There was an infestation of moths in a bedroom and bedroom closet. I sent a message to Bill early in the morning with my home and cell numbers. He called back shortly and came out within 2 hours. The room had already been cleared of all the clothes . He sprayed the room and gave advice on best practices for staying "moth free". Also told us to call back if there were any more moth problems

Description of Work
He sprayed a closet and under the bed where moths and larva had set up residence

08/24/2014

tim M.

Bill was professional and was able to do the job on a quick turnaround time. Highly recommend him

Description of Work
Bill treated our house which was a challenge because of the granite ledge it was built on.

08/08/2014

Michael S.

Bill is quick to respond, easy to work with, and very professional. He is helpful and answers any questions, does not push unnecessary services, and I will certainly use him again should I have any pest issues in my house.

Description of Work
Bill placed mouse trapping/attracting decided in my house after he advised me to do so after he performed part of my home inspection. He also place stakes in the ground around our home to we could also monitor possible terminates.

05/22/2014

Joseph D.

BILL WAS GREAT TO WORK WITH, HE SHOWED UP ON TIME, HE NEW WHAT HE WAS TALKING ABOUT, HE DID THE WORK, AND FOR THE PRICE HE QUOTED. HE CLEANED UP AS IF HE WAS NEVER THERE. A REAL PROFESSIONAL. PLUS HE CAME BACK THREE WEEKS LATER TO SPRAY FOR CARPENTER ANTS AT NO CHARGE!!!

Description of Work
TREATED THE PROPERTY FOR TERMITES

05/07/2014

Anthony F.

Bill was personally recommended to us after we had a bad experience with another pest company back in 2011. We used his services in the Winter of 2012 to check our entire home for holes/areas where a critter might have gotten in the year before. I have kept him on speed dial since then and have recently contacted him regarding a different problem/issue. Bill is patient and thorough and you feel like you can trust him....which I find very hard to do with any contractors.

Description of Work
Checked our entire home for holes/areas of entry. Offered up solutions that would help us to prevent any issues in the future - We have not had any issues since his visit.

01/06/2014

Booth S.

A carpenter, when doing porch repairs noticed an infestation of carpenter ants. I called three exterminators and decided that All Clear was the best suited for the job (small, local company). Owner of company came the same day I called for an estimate. He did a quick check of foundation and first floor (second floor was not accessible at that time). Owner was friendly and knowledgeable. When he came to do the actual extermination I was not at home, and although I trust that he did a complete job, I have no direct evidence that he did. As far as I know, no carpenter ants have been seen since that time.

Description of Work
Sprayed for carpenter ants and termites around foundation and porches

10/14/2013

cynthia D.

I called them. They came when they said that they would. Applied the material to get the wasps out, and left. In addition the owner of the company checked out the house for any signs of termites (we have an annual contract with Cambridge Chemical - he was working at Cambridge Chemical and did an inspection/work for us years ago when we had had a problem - if it would not likely violate our warranty on that work, would switch to him on a go forward).Highly recommend this company,

Description of Work
Removed wasps from the side of a chimney.

07/18/2013

Kathleen K.

For the first time in two years we are finally feeling relief of ant invasion in our house after treatment. Owner Bill Williams conducted an inspection of house, land on property and basement, interior and exterior, including basement and crawl spaces, as well as trees on sidewalk on town property. Bill was professional, friendly, extremely thorough and explained what he was looking for and findings of inspection. He treated the numerous ant findings as well as mouse droppings (we were not aware of these) of his inspection. We are extremely satisfied and pleased with his work. Bill also identified problems with ants with two trees on sidewalk belonging to Town. We are highly satisfied and recommend All Clear Pest Control Co., Medford Ma, owner Bill Williams, 781-507-3159

Description of Work
inspection and treatment for infestation in July, 2013 for 3 types of ants that had invaded house and land around property for second year . Bill Williams owner, of All Clear Pest Control Co. , Medford Ma. 781-507-3159

05/23/2013

Elaine R.

My husband discovered termites while rebuilding our front porch. We called All Clear Pest Control and within a week the home was treated. Bill (the owner) fully inspected the home prior to the treatment to determine the extent of the problem and to see if any damage was visible beyond the porch.To our relief there had been no damage to the house itself. Bill performed a full treatment even crawling under the front porch. Bill is very friendly, but more importantly is knowledgeable, professional and thorough! It is coming up on a year since All Clear Pest Control performed the treatment and thankfully no further signs of termite activity. Thanks Bill and keep up the good work!

Description of Work
Inspection and treatment for termites.

04/25/2013

Wesley P.

When we purchased our home it was flagged in our inspection that we had termite damage. We called 4 different companies on Angie's List and based on responsiveness, explanation and price we went with All Clear. Bill came out in the winter to give us a ballpark on the damage and an estimate. He told me he'd get in touch when the weather became warmer and at the end of March he did and he came to the house in the beginning of April. Prior to our appt. Bill came out to the house just to take a second look since he had come out in the winter months to reassess things, this did not change the original estimate though. Bill was always responsive to my phone calls and great about explaining things. On the day of service he explained what he was going to do first, followed up with me during the process, and went over things again at the end just to make sure we were on the same page. He was also great about pointing out other things to think about and consider along the way. We have a yearly contract for him to come out and inspect things, but there is a lifetime guarantee on the work for the life of the house, so should the termites return there is no cost to us. Would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Termite eradication

04/18/2013

Susan S.

Bill Williams was excellent. He comes almost every week to make sure that everything is okay. I had hired three other exterminators. They had never found the problem. But Mr. Williams found a crawl space in my house that none of us had ever known about. He went through on his stomach and he found the area where the rodents were coming in. I had cement put down there. The problem is now resolved. He was spectacular. I have spent a lot of money on other exterminators. He was wonderful. He came the same day I called him.

Description of Work
I used All Clear Pest Control Co for pest control.

03/09/2013

THOMAS M.

Everything went great. He showed up when he said he would, took care of everything we asked, and charged us a fair price. I would recommend him to anyone.

Description of Work
Bill came and sprayed for bugs, told us how to prevent problems in the future, and was very professional the entire time.

03/04/2013

Lydia K.

Bill did a thorough inspection for all pest types, not just termites, made recommendations for treatment along with estimates for that treatment and followed up with a very thorough report. He was on time to the site and started in the basement, walking me and my husband through thoroughly what he would likely find given the age of the house (approx 200 years) and showed us examples of what he was finding which put our minds at ease. He was incredibly thorough and provided estimates for a treatment plan for the termite damage that he found which was reasonably priced. After the inspection, he followed up with a phone call of next steps and will get in touch with us in the spring to schedule the initial termite treatment.

Description of Work
We hired Bill for a pest inspection for a house on which we had placed an offer.

10/24/2012

Arthur B.

Very detailed, paid attention and explained every step of the process.

Description of Work
Hired bill to perform a termite inspection during the home purchase. Great professional, knows his stuff. Would definitely hire him again and recommend to anyone who is looking for termite inspection.

08/17/2012

Patricia D.

Bill Williams was extrremely professional and pleasant to talk with. Bill is a wealth of knowledge when it comes to his occupation. He arrived when he said and gave me extra time to answer my questions. As a person who is petrified of any insects, Bill was able to put my mind at ease. Since he exterminated, I have not seen any more ants, big or small and no more spiders. As his business name states, ALL CLEAR! At this point, I will call Bill again for maintenance services. As for the mouse traps, I don't have any mice, but Bill set them to reassure me.

Description of Work
Extermination services covered carpenter and small ants, setting mouse traps and spraying shrubs because of spiders.