Alcantara Contractor

Founded 2000 • With Angi since June 2010

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Alcantara Contractor Inc. is a prestigious company that been around for more than 15 years. The company is fully insured and licensed. Our team is trained and qualified to exceed the expectation on your construction project. We'll match your construction needs with our service. Contact us for a free estimate!...

Red's Rubbish Removal started on the west coast in San Diego and had created a great name in the junk world. We are now in business on the east coast and are headquartered in Winthrop, MA. We will haul almost anything you have laying around your house, garage, driveway, attic, basement or place of business as we service both residential and commercial. We provide the best service in the Boston area and will always give you a free estimate before we haul away your old junk. All prices include hauling and dump fee. All you have to do is point at what you want hauled away and we will take care of the rest! Leave the lifting to us! Red's Rubbish Accepts: Cash, Credit Card and Check. Receipts always available at the time of the job

With over 30 years of experience Water Craft Pools and Spas is your expert in elegant on ground and above ground Pool Construction, Openings and Closing. Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see the quality of our work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Contact us to schedule an estimate today! We look forward to earning your business.

09/25/2020

I hired Carlos and his team to reconstruct my front porch and replace some rotten fascia and trim around my roof. Carlos comes with a wealth of experience and was able to accurately estimate the job. He was respectful of my budget and worked with me to accommodate my needs. He was easy to communicate with, extremely punctual with everything I needed on my end, and kept a close eye on the job until...

Description of Work
Reframing of front porch, fascia and trim replacement

Category decks,picture framing,basement waterproofing,woodworking

Thanks [Member Name Removed], it was a pleasure working with you! I am glad you a happy and satisfied with our work.

08/26/2020

We needed to have a rapid turnaround for third floor patch and painting job before carpet installation. Carlos provided a quote on Saturday and was able to start the job on Monday. The quality of his team's work was excellent; they were prompt, efficient and professional. We were very pleased with the results and would definitely consider hiring again.

Description of Work
Needed to paint third floor bedrooms.

Category interior painters

Thank you [Member Name Removed], I appreciate your review, and I am glad you are happy and satisfied with the work.

08/09/2020

I had a great experience. Carlos is extremely responsive and does great work. I am very pleased. I have hired him now 3 times. Will do it again in the future.

Description of Work
Build Custom Shed, Rebuild Front Stairs,

Category contractors,decks

It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for the great review!

05/05/2019

I have used Alcantara Contracting twice now, once for some minor bathroom work and recently for kitchen cabinet painting and carpentry (shelving and window sills). Carlos was quick to return my message and to stop by to assess the job and to get me a quote. His team was very professional and a pleasure to work with. They managed to keep everything neat too despite the tight workspace, and they fin...

Description of Work
Painting and carpentry

Category woodworking,interior painters

04/24/2019

I own a condo in East Boston and it needed some serious re-work to the exterior brick wall to maintain a strong structure. I was referred to Carlos, the owner of Alcantara Contractors, by a family member who has used his services in the past and needless to say he did not disappoint! Carlos quickly responded when we reached out and within the week he had a quote back to us for the job. The re-work...

Description of Work
Reconstructive work to an exterior brick wall

Category handyman service,roofing,pressure washing,home builders

Thank you so much for you Positive review [Member Name Removed]!!! Looking forward to do more business with you!

Remodeling. Handyman. Painting - interior & exterior. Pressure washing. Carpentry. Decks. Windows. Tile. Hardwood floor, carpet. Roofing. Siding. Demolition.