Environmental Landscape Consultants LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since July 2008

Our experience with all aspects of land care, including horticulture, agriculture, conservation planning, and sustainable landscape design is sought after by professionals in landscaping. Let us help you achieve ecological and sustainable solutions that bring you beauty and peace of mind. Our library of proprietary lectures covers a wide range of topics. We teach and train horticulturists and designers, professional staff of state and local agencies....

Real Dry Waterproofing - Scituate

Real Dry Waterproofing - Scituate

Family owned business since 1982 and 2016 Angie's List Super Service Award winner. All long term employees, no salesman and the two owners are on every job. We do not sub-contract unless it is a field of expertise outside of our field of business. We do offer financing and payment plans.

07/28/2014

Spring spraying usually done too late

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscape spraying

07/28/2014

07/14/2014

I have several pets and without the annual tick treatments, I would have ticks in my house.  I was very concerned about any product used at my house being environmentally safe, both for my animals and for the native species.  I have been very pleased with the effectiveness and safety of the products used.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The company treats my property for ticks.

07/08/2013

They were impressive and they were expensive.  The person who came out was very knowledgeable.  He had very good ideas, but I couldn't afford what he was offering.  He was far beyond most people who just know a few products.  He made very unusual recommendations, which I thought was very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Talbot Ecological Land Care gave me an estimate for an organic landscaping of my yard.

01/29/2012

Michael Talbot is very knowledgable about plants, trees, flowers, etc.  He gives planting advice and performs plant care, but his company does not do landscape maintenance.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Services have been ongoing since ~2004. Last service was winter antidesiccant plant protection.

CATEGORY landscaping

Our prices are commensurate with the quality and environmental safety of products we utilize, as well as with the professionalism of the staff we employ.

Consultations & Designs, Insect Control & Pest Control, Inspections, Land Clearing & Removals, Mowing, Mulching, Pruning ,Trimming,Seeding,Shrub Work,Sodding,Treatments & Applications,Tree Work,Weed Control

Landscape maintenance, lawn mowing, clean-ups, large tree removals, stump grinding.