Color Matters Painting, Inc.

Founded 2013

"We are a company of home improvement that aims to offer a good service with a good price. Our commitment with quality has more than 14 years. We guarantee our services with a 3 years warranty and we are fully insured to serve you better. Our goal is to make your life simple letting you feel that you can count on us when the question is renovation."...

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

A Service Provider's profile image

+45 more images

Painting - Exterior Project

Painting - Exterior Project

house painting
Painting - Exterior

interior painting (118)house painting (42)drywall (24)wallpaper removal (17)plastering (10)general contractors (9)pressure washing (8)woodworking (6)door installation (3)insulation (2)lead paint removal (1)roofing (1)

08/22/2022

Mike S.

Color Matters Painting was recommended to us and their work exceeded our already high expectations. Wilian and Vander are the nicest guys and we knew from the moment we met them that they were the ones for the job. They are professional and extremely detailed, ensured that each nook and cranny was expertly accounted for, and were so clean that you wouldn't have known painting took place that day. We look forward to having them paint the rest of our house interior in the future. Their work has made our old Cape feel like a refreshed home.

Description of Work
Interior painting of two rooms and a stairwell

Work Completed On 08/09/2022

05/18/2022

Debbie W.

I was very pleased. They showed up when they said they would; were professional, efficient and did a great job!

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

Work Completed On 04/28/2022

05/05/2022

Christian S.

Color Matters painted my entire house, siding and trim. They also repaired some extensive water damage to the siding and plywood underneath. Willian and Vander were great to work with and worked long hours to keep the job on schedule. The quality of the job is top notch, especially given the reasonable pricing. I would would love to work with them again on a future project.

Description of Work
Whole House Exterior Painting

Work Completed On 05/03/2022

02/07/2022

Lenny G.

From quote to completion, they were great to work to with. The painters did a beautiful job and were very respectful to clean up well after the job. They started and ended on time and were always easy to communicate with. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Work Completed On 02/07/2022

11/11/2021

Amy R.

I could not be happier with the work that Color Matters did for me!! The owner was prompt in getting back to me when I initially contacted him, and they were able to get to our job within a few weeks. The entire crew was polite, good at their job, neat and very professional. They showed up on time both days. They painted our kitchen cabinets that had been wood and were looking old and dated. They now look brand new in a sharp grey color. They also painted the kitchen and family room walls and our front door. They finished the job in two days rather than three without compromising quality. I am 110% satisfied with the work and also feel really good about using a business made up of hard-working, good natured individuals.

Description of Work
painting — rooms and kitchen cabinets

Work Completed On 11/11/2021

10/18/2021

Kaitlin F.

To echo other reviews, Color Matters Painting provided incredibly high level service for what ended up being an extensive and time-sensitive job. My husband and I were referred to Color Matters Painting by City Paint in Arlington. We needed to have the entire interior of our new condo painted before moving in, as many of the walls were neglected and left in pretty rough shape. Sandro Silva and Wilian Ferreira were incredibly responsive ever since our first contact with Color Matters over the summer and they guided us through the timeline and each step of the process. Wilian ended up being our point person for the project and we cannot thank him enough for his team's flexibility and transparency. The Color Matters team handled any hurdles and additional requests (i.e. converting two lofts in bedrooms into usable storage/attic space, finishing two eaves for storage space, removing a freestanding fireplace stove) with ease. I'd like to make a special note about the high quality work of Color Matters' subcontracted carpenter, Gabriel, who completed lofts conversion, eaves finishing, and a couple other smaller tasks efficiently and with impressive precision. We fully expected these projects to take several weeks to complete, but the Color Matters team was able to finish well ahead of schedule. They were also quite flexible in fitting our project into their schedule and working before/after we had the floors refinished (also quite courteous to ensure the floors remained in good condition during the end of painting). If you want a job done right, hire Color Matters. I will definitely plan to hire them again without hesitation for future projects.

Description of Work
Interior painting, loft conversion

Category drywall, interior painters

Work Completed On 09/06/2021

Review for Color Matters Painting, Inc. - 58 Stevens St, Marlborough, MA - 39511818

09/09/2021

Anna K.

Wilian and the crew did a wonderful job painting our new fence and cedar siding. It looks amazing! We will definitely call them again for future work.

Description of Work
Stain and Painting - Exterior

Work Completed On 09/07/2021

07/24/2021

Natalie H.

This was an excellent experience. They started work within a week of booking them. They power-washed, scraped, sanded, primed and painted the house and trim. They also painted the downspouts, and we added the task of painting the foundation as well. They also replaced a few rotted boards. The whole team was very professional, but we would like to especially thank Sandro, Vander and Willian for working with us, helping us choose a trim color and keeping us informed every step of the way. We hope to use them next year to do some interior work.

Description of Work
Exterior house painting

Category contractors, pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 07/24/2021

Review for Color Matters Painting, Inc. - 58 Stevens St, Marlborough, MA - 39415908

02/05/2021

Karla S.

Van painted my living room dining room and hall including the ceiling. He repaired old damage to the ceiling and did a fantastic job. He covered all areas and kept the work area very clean. I hired him again to paint the interior doors in my hallway. He returned my emails promptly and showed up when he said he would. His prices are reasonable.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Work Completed On 02/11/2021

Thank you so much for your kind words, [Member Name Removed] . We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. I count myself lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

01/21/2021

Suzanne H.

Vander and his team are excellent painters. Great attention to detail. Helped move furniture. Great attitude and cleaned up perfectly. Prices very reasonable. Would hire again. For sure!

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

Work Completed On 01/22/2021

Thank you for your review [Member Name Removed] .we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review and for choosing It's Time Pro Painting inc.

01/10/2021

Stan K.

Vander is excellent. He painted the house exterior and did a stellar job. I recommended him to at least 2 more of my friends and he did a great job for them. I needed some interior paint done and I called him last week if he would be available. He came over and provided a quote and was here a few days later to finish the job. His work was perfect as usual and cleaned up everything before leaving. I am already planning having my whole interior painted later this year with him.

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

Work Completed On 01/10/2021

Thank you for your review [Member Name Removed] . we truly appreciate your kind words and for your trust in It's Time Pro Painting inc

12/18/2020

Filiipe S.

Fantastic, my place looks gorgeous, would absolutely hire again.

Description of Work
N/A

Work Completed On 12/17/2020

thank you, I appreciated that.

12/14/2020

Rodrigo A.

He did a really good job. I was happy with their service. The price was competitive and cheaper from other companies that quoted me.

Description of Work
Interior painting and carpentry.

Category woodworking, interior painters

Work Completed On 08/14/2020

thank you, I appreciated that.

12/14/2020

Anees S.

Their service was very professional, excellent clean work and were open to feedback through the process. They finished their work well on time

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

Work Completed On 12/17/2020

Thank you for your review Annees . we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review and for choosing It'[Member Name Removed] Time Pro Painting inc.

12/10/2020

Toli M.

Sandro was very responsive, easy to deal with. They promptly did a good painting job.

Description of Work
Repaint walls in a house

Category contractors, interior painters

Work Completed On 12/10/2020

09/29/2020

Michael B.

I really liked working with Color Matters. Sandro came and gave an estimate promptly, and when we changed the scope of the project to include the whole exterior he promptly modified the estimate and gave credit for shutters that did not have to be painted. The four-person crew arrived on time each day at 8:30 to begin work. They always cleaned up at the end of the day. The crew led by Manuel worked together well and seemed to like their work. When some storm windows had to be removed and reset after the painting was finished, the crew returned and happily obliged. They were a pleasure to work with - accomodating, thorough, neat, and they did careful work. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Work Completed On 09/29/2020

06/16/2020

Dan H.

The team did a superb job painting six exterior decks on our condo building. They were on time, professional, diligent and thorough. Sandro was responsive throughout. Will use again! Dan

Description of Work
Exterior painting on six decks, minor woodwork to replace boards

Category contractors, pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 06/16/2020

Review for Color Matters Painting, Inc. - 58 Stevens St, Marlborough, MA - 38647797

06/16/2020

David H.

We are very happy with our decision to hire Color Matters to paint our house. Sandro was great to work with, and was always very responsive and helpful. The whole team did an excellent job. They were friendly, professional, always cleaned up after themselves and the the work came out really well. We would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Exterior house painting

Work Completed On 06/01/2020

04/10/2020

Marc F.

Fantastic, my place looks gorgeous, would absolutely hire again!

Description of Work
Entire painting of the interior of a townhouse.

Work Completed On 04/10/2020

09/30/2019

Dany L.

Quality work at a fair price. Sandro and his team arrived at 8:00 AM on the day they were scheduled to start the job. After doing a walk through with Sandro, the team got started immediately. Covered all furniture and put drop cloths on carpets / hardwood floors. Told job would be about 4 days, and that is how long it took. Team showed up on time, every day, worked long days, cleaned up at end of every day. They prepped the walls - patched holes and rough spots, sanded, then painted. My wife and I as very happy with how everything came out. Very impressed with the professionalism and quality of the work.

Description of Work
Paint Foyer/Stairway, 2nd floor hallway, kitchen and family room

Work Completed On 09/12/2019

09/25/2019

Ann M.

This project couldn't have gone better. It was a pleasure working with Sandro and his team. They were polite, friendly, and very neat! They did an incredible job painting the interior of our house. They arrived promptly every day and they were a pleasure to have in our home. We have since recommended them to two friends who hired them and our friends were extremely satisfied. Best painters ever!

Description of Work
painting entire interior of home (ceilings, walls, doors, trim)

Work Completed On 08/19/2019

08/23/2019

William S.

I worked with Sandro and Color Matters Painting on several exterior projects and a minor repair on the interior that resulted from water damage. Living in New England the exterior of a home takes a beating and needs near constant repair. I recently had the roof and windows replaced in our home and needed to tackle the last project. Much of the trim around all the windows, dormers and chimney had been severely water and snow damaged and needed to be replaced. Sandro and I walked the whole house and worked out most of the repairs needed. He marked everything he could see and would change order anything that was missed. I also decided to stain the whole house along with changing the color of the trim to match the replacement windows. Sandro was quite busy, so we had to delay the start for several weeks, but he started the project on the agreed upon day and finished the exterior staining/trim painting project in a few weeks. After completion I decided to have him also repair our deck and stain the back and front decks and the pergola. As mentioned his team also repair a minor plaster hole that result from a bathroom remodel done a year before by another contractor. Sandro and his team were very professional. Communication was prompt and kept me update on any changes to the scope of work including detailed changes to the quote as necessary. Nothing was a surprise at the end of the job. I would recommend Color Matters Painting for anyone looking to do interior or exterior repair and painting. The work was top notch. I will definitely hire again should it be necessary.

Description of Work
House painting, minor siding and trim repair, deck and pergola repair painting, minor interior painting

Category drywall, plastering, woodworking, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 07/15/2019