Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Providence

Founded 1953 • With Angi since July 2006

3.9

Through 60 years, Champion uniquely provides trusted “Single Source” responsibility –guaranteeing clients “your last investment" (typically including a lifetime warranty) for replacement windows, roofing, siding, entry doors and sunrooms. Champion does it all: helps you design your project, build it, install it, and comprehensively guarantee it. Customers have shared following installation of their Champion product investment they have dropped their energy bills, increased their homes comfort, enhanced their re-sale value, protected their family's health - and experienced their best home project - ever! As a result of this unique capability, Champion has grown to become the most trusted home improvement company in the USA, with over 70 locations nationally including a showroom and professional service right here in the local Boston area! Champion's mission is providing homeowners their “Safest Choice – Best Experience – Performance They Can Trust”. Customers appreciate “Premium Quality at a Wholesale Value” as a result of lower costs driven by Champion direct factory ownership and buying power. Check out Champion’s reputation at Angie’s List, the Better Business Bureau – or just ask your neighbors! Want more information? Visit www.getchampion.com. Additional contact name - Steve West. Additional email - swest@getchampion.com....

When it comes to keeping your home or office well maintained, working with a skilled group of contractors is key. That's why you can have full confidence in C&K Roofing & General contracting Inc. Our team in Maynard, MA is dedicated to improving your home improvement system from all aspects.

Transblue provides Landscape design and construction services. We take great pride in our work and our attention to detail. We provide retaining wall construction, irrigation systems, water features, hardscapes (patios, pavers, flagstone, concrete), fencing, decking, synthetic turf, new sod, landscape design and plantings, drainage systems, etc. We love helping people and love our business, we love enhancing out door spaces for our clients! Landscaping isn't just a yard it the place were friends and family gather, it is where birthdays and holidays are celebrated! Its more than home it's where the magic happens! We truly work to bring those dreams to reality for our customers!

TRUEHOME Roofing Siding Windows specializes in residential roofing, siding and window replacement. We offer honest, professional and affordable solutions to make your vision a reality. We have more than 30 years in the Home Improvement industry and are uniquely qualified to bring the best products and craftsmen to complete your project. TRUEHOME Roofing Siding Windows is based in Central MA and services all of Massachusetts.

12/10/2014

After sitting down and talking to them as well as several others and seeing samples of the product, that is who we decided to go with. We were happy when the work was finished. We have no problem at all recommending them to others and we have indeed.

Description of Work
We did use them to put in siding and windows.

Category siding,replacement windows

08/22/2014

Will never use this company again. There service department is does not follow back on calls on anything. I will never re-hire this company for another project. This company took four tries to get the door correct. Once they had the correct door, they refused to put everything back as to what they took part. I had to endure another cost to get fixed as well. I asked for a discount for all the trou...

Description of Work
New Door installation

Category doors

06/19/2014

They were very good. I was very impressed. They were very professional. They were responsive. It took them two days to replace all these windows, which I thought was very impressive. They're holding up very well. Our energy costs have gone down a little bit. As far as heating and air conditioning and stuff like that, it's done well for us.

Description of Work
They replaced all the windows on our top floor.

06/13/2014

The guys arrived on time the first time. The process took a couple of days, which was spread out over a weekend. When they left the property, they left all the trash outside on the lawn and in the driveway. When they were installing our sliders, they got paint on our white blinds that has never come off. The slider that was initially installed was the wrong size, so the lock didn't work. We had to...

Description of Work
Replaced four windows plus large windows and slider onto deck.

06/11/2014

no one calls me back... I have called every number that I can find to get to a person in charge but no one calls me back.

Description of Work
I have 2 windows that need replacing due to broken seals. A person came out early March 2014 to approve the work. Told us it could take a few weeks to get them in... It is mid June, no one has called to schedule this work. I call every couple of days, no one returns my calls. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. They are not about customer service!!!

Category replacement windows

Replacement windows, sunrooms, patio rooms, vinyl siding & entry doors.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Financing Available