Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Boston West

Founded 1953 • With Angi since September 2005

4.3

Through 60 years, Champion uniquely provides trusted “Single Source” responsibility – guaranteeing clients “your last investment" (typically including a lifetime warranty) for replacement windows, roofing, siding, entry doors and sunrooms. Champion does it all: helps you design your project, build it, install it, and comprehensively guarantee it. Customers have shared following installation of their Champion product investment they have dropped their energy bills, increased their homes comfort, enhanced their re-sale value, protected their family's health - and experienced their best home project - ever! As a result of this unique capability, Champion has grown to become the most trusted home improvement company in the USA, with over 70 locations nationally including a showroom and professional service right here in the local Boston area! Champion's mission is providing homeowners their “Safest Choice – Best Experience – Performance They Can Trust”. Customers appreciate “Premium Quality at a Wholesale Value” as a result of lower costs driven by Champion direct factory ownership and buying power. Check out Champion’s reputation at Angie’s List, the Better Business Bureau – or just ask your neighbors! Want more information? Visit www.getchampion.com. Additional phone number - (508) 580-3119....

Transblue Sudbury

Transblue Sudbury

Transblue provides Landscape design and construction services. We take great pride in our work and our attention to detail. We provide retaining wall construction, irrigation systems, water features, hardscapes (patios, pavers, flagstone, concrete), fencing, decking, synthetic turf, new sod, landscape design and plantings, drainage systems, etc. We love helping people and love our business, we love enhancing out door spaces for our clients! Landscaping isn't just a yard it the place were friends and family gather, it is where birthdays and holidays are celebrated! Its more than home it's where the magic happens! We truly work to bring those dreams to reality for our customers!

02/10/2015

They are knowledgeable. We have used them before and they do good work. They are our go-to window people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came to measure for windows and ordered them.

01/03/2015

Originally, Champion was supposed to begin installing siding on July 4, 2014 (we signed the contract in February, 2014). I called and spoke with the receptionist approximately July 15th and was told they were getting a "well-trained" crew who were just finishing up a job in Colorado and would be coming approximately the end of July. When that didn't happen and I called again, I was told that the c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The provider installed siding all around the exterior of our house. He framed the windows and doorways and other openings, caulking where needed.

11/07/2012

It all went smoothly. I did have to be patient while the windows were manufactured to fit properly, but I feel comfortable that I have good windows at a reasonable price and would certainly use Champion again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The salesman came to my house approximately 2 months before the windows were installed. He gave a very detailed account of the performance of the windows in terms of energy saving etc. He also suggested ways I could save on installation in the long run. His visit was followed, about a week later, by a service man who made detailed measurements. At that point I knew there would be a delay while the windows were created in their factory. When time came for the installation it was very quick and all was achieved despite the rain. The 2 men who installed the windows did a good clean-up and made sure I knew how the windows operated, although the salesman had also shown me on one of his models.

11/03/2012

It was good, they did a good job. I believe the quality, and the service was good. They gave me a lifetime warranty. They also set me up with a payment plan, no interest for 18 months.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced a big window for me.

10/26/2012

They arrived on time and did an excellent job from start to finish.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bedroom & bathroom windows replaced.

CATEGORY replacement windows

Replacement Windows. Sun Rooms. Patio Rooms. Roofs. Vinyl Siding. Garage Doors & Entry & Storm Doors

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Financing Available