C. R. Hansen Construction, LLC

Founded 2006 • With Angi since January 2013

C. R. Hansen Construction, LLC is owned and operated by Chris & Krystal Hansen. We are a small business built on hard work and great customer service. We offer the following services but not limited to: Complete New Lawn Renovations / Installations, Hydroseeding, Pool Fill Ins, Excavations, Grading, Bobcat / Mini Excavator Work, Demolitions, Commercial Snow Plowing, Salting, Snow Bank/Pile Removal. Call now to speak to us about your next project....

Our Hydroseeder

+30 more images

lawn & landscaping (42)excavating (37)lawn treatment (9)hardscaping (8)masonry (7)Patios (6)drain pipe installation (4)irrigation system (3)fence company (1)

10/27/2021

Lynda S.

From the minute that I first emailed Chris Hansen to the time that the project was complete he was prompt and courteous. He was responsive to my questions and he was amazingly reliable when answering my emails. I would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
We had our old cement front steps replaced with granite.

Category excavators, hardscaping

Work Completed On 10/23/2021

08/17/2021

Bob R.

I am completely satisfied with every aspect of the project. Chris responded promptly and immediately understood what I wanted done. Quality of the work was outstanding. Work was done surprisingly quickly, which I appreciate. They are competent and well equipped. Everyone on the crew was courteous. Cleanup was thorough. I could not be happier with the result.

Description of Work
Excavation, Drainage, Grading and Hydro Seeding, demolition of Shed

Category excavators, landscaping, drain pipe

Work Completed On 08/17/2021

05/28/2021

Michael P.

Chris Hansen did a great job with his equipment and hydro-seeding. He hired very good Subs (plumber, irrigator & brick pavers) and coordinated them well. Our new lawn and path look fantastic and we love the irrigation.

Description of Work
Excavating, Lawn Fertilization & Treatment, Landscaping, Landscaping - Hardscaping & Pavers

Category excavators, landscaping, lawn treatment, hardscaping

Work Completed On 05/28/2021

11/19/2020

michael F.

The patio turned out amazing, the pathway from the driveway to the patio curves beautifully around the porch to the patio and firepit.

Description of Work
Landscaping, Patios, Excavating

Category excavators, hardscaping, patios

Work Completed On 11/13/2020

10/27/2020

Charlie C.

Chris was incredibly responsive and helpful in helping us scope our project, which included removing a long gravel driveway, adding drainage around our garage, regrading a large portion of our lawn, adding two new gravel parking pads, and hydroseeding. He and his crew worked to fit us into their schedule within two weeks of initial scoping, and were a pleasure to have on site. They worked efficiently, were extremely friendly, answered questions along the way, and left the job site immaculate every afternoon before leaving. CR Hansen was a pleasure to work with, we love the final product, and I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Landscaping, Excavating, Drain Pipe Installation - Exterior

Category excavators, landscaping, drain pipe

Work Completed On 10/30/2020

09/08/2020

Andrew G.

We love working with CR Hansen Construction. They communicate promptly and well, are both proactive and responsive, and timely and flexible. This was our third, and largest, project working with Chris, Krystal, and team. Not only did they help integrate our yard with a newly built sunroom, but they tackled additional add-ons we requested. Specifically, the sunroom project required grading, installation of a perimeter drain, installation of a granite stone landing, and placement of river rock. In addition, we had lots of weeds and bushes removed and replaced with a river rock bed. The yard was leveled as needed, prepped, and hydroseeded. A beautiful small paver patio was also installed. All of this completed within just a week! We reached out to Chris at the end of May about our project, but due to delays on our end, we weren’t ready for him until the end of August. Not only did he remain flexible to our schedule the entire time, he proactively reached out to us to check in. He went beyond our original (home owner, non-expert) ask and guided us to ensure our yard had proper drainage by recommending a catch basin and perimeter drain. He worked with us to make sure we picked out the stone finishes we wanted. We continue to come back to CR Hansen because they treat us and our projects with the utmost care, top notch customer service and quality work.

Description of Work
Excavating, Landscaping, Grading, Patio, Perimeter Drain, Hydroseeding

Category excavators, landscaping, patios

Work Completed On 08/26/2020

Review for C. R. Hansen Construction, LLC - 202 Berlin Rd, Marlborough, MA - 38858185

08/25/2020

Kate T.

From Krystal to Chris, I had an excellent experience. They were prompt in their replies to questions and even quick to help with an unexpected change in the job. We've had some crazy storms the fell a few large trees an they came quickly with a quote and could do the job to remove the stumps in a timely manner. They even helped us to remove some stockade fence that fell unexpectedly in another storm a day before our scheduled excavation. I highly recommend!

Description of Work
Removal of stumps and concrete

Work Completed On 08/25/2020

08/14/2020

Dan G.

Chris and the team did a fantastic job. Our side yard was a swamp. Chris and the team made it a place our kids could enjoy safely. Taking down trees and raising the ground with drainage in mind. 10 loads of dirt and hydroseed. The Hydroseed went great as well. I was nervous with it being early August and hot that the seed would not take. 2 weeks later and we had a full lawn 4 inches high. Thanks Chris!

Description of Work
Excavating, Hydroseed, Tree Removal,

Category excavators, landscaping, lawn treatment

Work Completed On 08/15/2020

Review for C. R. Hansen Construction, LLC - 202 Berlin Rd, Marlborough, MA - 38800905

06/24/2020

Brian D.

Excellent! Our yard is sloped so they made the grade better. The walkways were in poor condition and we had them removed and replaced with pavers. Now the walkways are beautiful . We had a shed pad placed in the back of the yard. The last thing they did was hydro seed the lawn! Can’t wait to see the grass! The whole project came out great!! We would recommend Chris and his crew to anyone needing these services! Very hard working group!!

Description of Work
Excavating, Landscaping, Patios

Category excavators, landscaping, drain pipe, hardscaping, patios

Work Completed On 06/24/2020

06/01/2020

Lori C.

Chris and his team were on time and worked quickly and efficiently to remove the garage slab. I was very pleased with the service and would recommend Chris and his team.

Description of Work
Garage slab removed

Work Completed On 05/16/2020

05/05/2020

DAVID M.

Started and finished on schedule. Price was estimated, confirmed and inclusive. I would recommend others request a bid on similar projects.

Description of Work
Excavating

Work Completed On 05/05/2020

04/29/2020

Joanne B.

Exceptional and on time delivery! They did exactly what was agreed upon. Extremely professional and prompt delivery of service. We were amazed at how they went about the work on our project. Will definitely hire them again!!!

Description of Work
hammer and remove concrete. install loam

Work Completed On 04/28/2020

04/24/2020

gary B.

Correction to a previous review, the contractor did come and inspect the job, and had actually called upon his arrival, unfortunately I missed the call. Obviously a miscommunication. Although the requested work is no longer needed I would not exclude him from future opportunities

Description of Work
General cleanup

Category lawn treatment, drain pipe

Work Completed On 04/23/2020

03/28/2020

Anthony D.

Chris was excellent. This is a guy who cares about making sure the right activities are assessed and conducted for his clients regardless of cost to him. He was able to come in and review our problem and make an estimation better than any of the other people we had come out. With all incorrect and unhelpful advice, we had I would recommend Chris for any service now and in the future. Thanks, Chris for the most reasonable solution to our problem, our pocketbook, and our sanity. I highly recommend CR.

Description of Work
Excavating

Work Completed On 03/28/2020

03/06/2020

Ryan C.

Excellent! Chris was responsive and accommodating to get the work done fast.

Description of Work
Excavating

Work Completed On 03/05/2020

Review for C. R. Hansen Construction, LLC - 202 Berlin Rd, Marlborough, MA - 38428138

02/27/2020

Jonathan G.

I first used Chris to loam, grade, and seed around my newly constructed pool. He did an excellent job leveling out my yard and hydro-seeding, the grass came in perfectly. This past fall my underground electrical service to my house failed and I needed to dig a trench and install a new conduit. I didn't think twice about calling Chris and he was at my house and started digging the same morning! He was able to dig a 300' trench straight down my front yard, across my driveway, to the electrical pole that same day. The next couple days he did an excellent job working with me and the electrical to back fill the trench, and put the yard back together (Loam and Hydro-Seed). After 4/5 weeks that area was the best looking part of my yard. I can't thank C. R. Hansen enough for all the hard work did over those few days. It helped me get power back to my house in record time. I look forward to the next project with Chris.

Description of Work
Excavation, Grading, Hydro-Seeding

Work Completed On 09/09/2019

Review for C. R. Hansen Construction, LLC - 202 Berlin Rd, Marlborough, MA - 38412406

02/26/2020

Eileen C.

I had a 36'x20' patio that was old, cracking and sinking and an adjacent walkway I wanted removed. I had hired another contractor for the job who charged me some money up front, but then could not handle the work. He worked for 5 hours and managed only a little of the job (the second photo (Patio 2) was all he could do). I wasn't in a hurry to have this done, but since the first contractor had started the job, the property was a mess and I felt I needed to finish it before spring came and it would be harder to find anyone to do the work. Chris had done landscape excavation at my house a few years earlier (regrading and hydroseeding), and I was pleased to hear from him that he did concrete removal. He came out to look at the job on a Sunday, started and completed the work on a Tuesday and came back the next morning to level out the earth. It is February, and he'll come back in spring to deliver loam and hydroseed. Next time, I'll just call Chris first!

Description of Work
Concrete patio removal

Work Completed On 02/25/2020

Review for C. R. Hansen Construction, LLC - 202 Berlin Rd, Marlborough, MA - 38411224

02/08/2020

Valerie B.

Chris was responsive, punctual, and easy to work with. I needed to have some invasive plants excavated as well, and we were able to work out the details and complete all work quickly.

Description of Work
Shed demolition

Work Completed On 02/27/2020

10/03/2019

Mike G.

Excellent! Chris was responsive and punctual. He worked quickly and it was amazing how adept he was with his heavy equipment. I would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Regrading and hydroseed

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 10/02/2019

09/28/2019

Chris N.

Outstanding!!! Krystal was excellent in providing information leading up to the job. To say that Chris and his team have a hard work ethic is an understatement. The job was completed quickly and professionally. CR Hansen is well worth the investment.

Description of Work
Regrade entire property, install two walkways (pavers), and hydroseed

Category landscaping, hardscaping

Work Completed On 09/28/2019

09/05/2019

XIAONING D.

Chris did a wonderful job. He and his crew finished the grading job in about half a day that typically takes other contractors several days. The following hydroseeding result is also fantastic. My backyard lawn is lush green in only 2 weeks after the hydroseeding. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Yard grading and hydroseeding

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 08/15/2019

Review for C. R. Hansen Construction, LLC - 202 Berlin Rd, Marlborough, MA - 38090669

09/02/2019

leroy L.

showed up on time good price .and did great job,

Description of Work
excavation and shed pad

Work Completed On 09/02/2019

08/23/2019

Detlef W.

Excellent, couldn’t ask for anything more in terms of quality, timelines and overall reliability.

Description of Work
Adding 85 qubic yards of loam, regrading and hydroseeding of our backyard along with the installation of a brand new irrigation system

Category landscaping, irrigation systems