We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Advanced Roofing Siding and Windows Inc

Founded 2000 • With Angi since January 2012

576 Boston Post Rd E Suite: I-A

Marlborough, MA 01752

Our craftsmen are highly trained and experienced to handle any of your Roofing and Siding needs. So sit back and relax, you're in good hands. Advanced Roofing, Siding and Windows Inc. is certified by the largest roofing and siding manufacturers in the industry today. Having earned the certifications of GAF Master Elite, Certainteed Select Shingle Applicator and James Hardie Preferred Contractor, we are able to issue you the best warranties on the market....

10/15/2021

Lisa S.

I sent them a message with photos of the dormers through the Angi app. They never responded.

Description of Work
Replace wood clapboard siding on 2 dormers

Category siding

Dear Member, Unfortunately we had the app. Not working and we didn’t receive your request. Please send the photos to my email and I’ll take care of. Best Leonardo Parreira Leonardo.Advanced@gmail.com

03/15/2019

Tim M.

it went very well. I am very satisfied. Showed up when they said they would.

Description of Work
roof replacement

01/07/2019

Donna G.

My experience with Advanced was excellent. The bidder came out and told us what they had to offer. They did the work in one day, and the clean up work was excellent. They even came back the next day to check on things. I was very pleased with their work, and I would definitely recommend this company.

Description of Work
Put a new roof on my home.

Category siding

We are so pleased to hear that you had a positive experience working with us at Advanced Roofing, Siding & Windows, Inc. and are glad we were able to provide quality service for your project. Customer feedback is critical for a small, local business like us and we appreciate your letting us know that we did well. We are especially excited to hear that our care and concern for every home we work on was evident in the way we handled your job. Thank you for your report, and your confidence Advanced RSW. We hope to have the opportunity to work with you again! All the best, Leo

12/21/2018

Bruna S.

They did a great job from beginning to end. I contacted Leo in September for a quote estimate and from there we went through the design and dates for the project. Leo and his crew arrived on November 21 and got everything done on the same day. It was a pleasure hiring advanced roofing and Windows. When I came back from work I had a new sliding glass door, a new window and the siding for the front of the house all changed. All windows, glass door, trims and siding was changed. They did a great job with the workload and time management. I was impressed. Leo and his crew will be a must hire for us from now on. If you are looking for a company to hire. Call them they are a must!

Description of Work
Advanced roofing and Windows changed our sliding glass door, all windows and trims, and the siding for the front of the House that was attached to the sliding door.

Category handyman service, insulation, replacement windows

Thank you for the review. As always it was a pleasure working with you. Customer satisfaction is the key to our longevity. Please don't hesitate to contact us if we can ever be of service. Keep in touch, I love hearing from my clients. All the best, Leo

12/14/2018

Mark S.

It went very well. They did a great job. Leo was very good.

Description of Work
Replaced 2 skylights and flashing

Thank-you for the opportunity to work on your house. Please don't hesitate to call if I can be of further assistance. All the best, Leo

06/18/2018

Jessica M.

The job went fantastic and I would definitely work with Leo again. We needed to get new windows to replace a large picture window and three huge windows from the 70's plus close up a wall to transform an old sunroom. In line with that, we figured it would be a good opportunity to replace doors, siding, gutters and such. After calling a few other vendors for comparison, Leo's quote was the best documented, best explained, and most reasonable of the three. Based on that, I had high expectations. I've worked with other contractors before, and didn't want to deal with the game of having to chase or call multiple times to find out when they'd finish the job. But true to his word, Leo was communicative (email or text) and strived to show up on time when he said he would. Little things came up here and there, but he was trustworthy and delivered when he said he would. In addition, Leo's crew was very hardworking. They really put in long hour days and were pleasant to be around. We had a snag when we discovered fiberboard underneath 70% of the old siding -- Leo knew what to do and took care of it. Windows, doors, siding - it all turned out great and its like we have a different house! Even the air flow is better! And last but not least, Leo's a nice guy...very pleasant to deal with. Some contractors are grumpy, but not this one :) We'll definitely do business again.

Description of Work
Siding, Gutters, Windows, and more

Category handyman service, roofing, siding, replacement windows

Thanks for your kind words. We work hard to please our customers. All the best, Leo

06/11/2018

Michele C.

I have been working with Leo for over 14 years. He is the most trustworthy, dependable and reliable carpenter that i have ever met. He has not only done personal work for me, but he has worked hand-and-hand with the company i have been working with for over 20 years. I work for a General Contractor that builds high-end custom homes. He is very old school and very meticulous and when he works with Leo, he knows he has nothing to worry about. A++ Rating for Leo and his crew!

Description of Work
Water Damage Repairs, Roofing & Siding Work

Category decks, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, handyman service, hardwood floor, insulation, lighting, remodeling, roofing, siding, water damage restoration, replacement windows, home remodeling, interior painters, doors

06/09/2018

Karen S.

Our project is starting this week so I am not yet able to rate quality of work but I will say that Leo has been a pleasure to work with from the start. We received quotes from 3 difference vendors. Leo's was the most thorough and he took the time to review every aspect of it with us. Based on our discussions early on we were provided with 3 options to choose from. I particularly like how organized he is and how each stage of the project will be handled by a team that specializes in one area (demo and wrapping, installation of siding and then the trim-work). Leo is also able to replace an odd shaped door we have that leads to the basement, add new gutters, contract out the electrician, etc. and it's all part of the quote. When undertaking such a big and infrequent purchase it's important to get a good feel for the person you're going to partner with. We definitely feel this with Leo and as such we are also going to partner with him to do a new sliding door and a new deck. I will update my review once the project has been completely but I am confident all will go well.

Description of Work
New siding, new slider door to deck, new deck

Category decks, gutter repair, handyman service, siding, doors

06/09/2018

Bruna C.

From start to finish we could not have been more pleased with our experience with Advanced. When Leo came out for the initial estimate he took a lot of time to explain every detail of how the project would be handled and was very responsive to all of our questions throughout the process. During the job he was in regular contact with me to ensure the project was proceeding according to plan. The staff onsite during the project were also always professional. The entire job was completed in less than a month and the workmanship was excellent. Advanced was highly knowledgeable about all of the products they were installing and did a superior job. They had the most competitive of several estimates we solicited and offered us the best solution for our exterior remodeling needs. I would highly recommend Advanced for any exterior remodeling job. They took great pride in their work and ensured that the finished product looked beautiful.

Description of Work
Exterior remodel

Category handyman service, remodeling, siding, replacement windows

04/14/2018

Patrick O.

Highly not recommended. Work started late, I had to stay home to oversee and correct, 4 months later, bits of siding are falling off. Damage to the inside of the house window frames. Windows were installed crooked and I've had to seal holes they drilled in the roof. Completely haphazard installation. Stay away.

Description of Work
Siding, gutters, windows and door

Category gutter repair, handyman service, siding, replacement windows, doors

Dear member, I apologize for the inconvenience of the job. But the Siding it is already done with highly recommended professionals, the weather was not cooperative and because of this there was a delay on our project. Thanks for the opportunity that you gave us last month to come back and adjust all the issues. I am more glad to let you know that our company are here for you and we will be more than happy to work together on your next upcoming project!

10/16/2017

Jean R.

From the very beginning and throughout the process, Leo explained everything that we would need to know about roofing, the product and the process. Leo is professional and meticulous. The job was completed in one day with a crew of men who attended to every detail. Leo was present throughout the day overseeing the work. The clean up was done efficiently and the yard looks great. But most importantly, the roof looks fantastic. A job well done!

Description of Work
We had our roof replaced.

10/02/2017

Meera M.

Will write another review when the roof is completed.

Description of Work
I got 6 estimates for my roof. I chose Advanced because of Leo's professionalism and because of the option plans he provided. Leo takes his time explaining all the details and follows up. I am looking forward to getting my roof completed by him and his team!

Category handyman service, roofing

09/27/2017

Ron B.

Job went really well. This was the second time that I have used Advanced. Leo (company owner) is very responsive to my questions and punctual. He explains things every step of the way both before I signed the contract and while the work was being done. His crew appears to be very professional in what they do and work together like a well oiled machine. I will definitely use Advanced again if and when the need develops.

Description of Work
I had leaky skylights which required replacement of part of my roof. My shed also needed a new roof.

Category handyman service, roofing

05/18/2017

Ron B.

Job performance was excellent. Leo (owner of company) was very responsive to my questions and explained things as the job progressed. The work quality was excellent and the daily clean up was very thorough and complete. I will be using them again for a roofing job as I am very happy with the work that they have already done.

Description of Work
I had concealed water damage which required part of an exterior wall to be removed and replaced and also for the roof over the front stairs to be demolished and replaced.

Category decks, handyman service, roofing, siding, water damage restoration

05/17/2017

Ron B.

Leo has been really great and very responsive. He carefully explained everything that would need to be done. He will start work shortly after he receives the building permit. I am looking forward to having him do a really great job as has been indicated within all of his very positive reviews by his very satisfied customers. I will continue this review after all work has been completed.

Description of Work
Leo came to look at my job exactly when he said he would. That in itself speaks very highly of him. So far Leo has estimated the job to replace substantial concealed rot damage in the walls around my front door and in the flat rubber roof over the front door. He provided a very complete and comprehensive estimate and I agreed to the contract. He has applied for the building permit and we are now waiting for the permit to be issued so that he can start the job. Leo was quick to respond to my initial call and has been very responsive throughout the process.

Category remodeling, roofing, siding

Thank you very much for your feedback it is very important for us! Looking forward to doing more business with you! Sincerely, Leonardo Parreira

05/09/2017

lourival S.

They were professional and he came when he told me he would come. They knew a lot about the products they installed. I was very happy with the quality of the work.

Description of Work
They removed the siding, windows, and roof. They installed all new siding, windows, and a roof.

Category roofing, siding, replacement windows

04/29/2017

ruthie H.

They did a great job. The owner Leo showed up when he said he would. They replaced the wood siding with James Hardie fiber siding. They cleaned up the area everyday and it looks great! Very satisfied. I would highly recommend.

Description of Work
I used them to replace wood siding and trim around my house.

Category gutter repair, handyman service, roofing, siding, replacement windows, doors

Hi Member, Hope all is well. It was really a pleasure working with you. Thank you for your business and I look forward to working with you in the near future. Best, Leonardo Parreira.

04/27/2017

Susan V.

They came twice to understand what we wanted, offered advice on the work, including what not to spend money doing, and then were punctual, courteous, and thorough in the work. They did a complete walk-through and attended to very minor details quickly and professionally.

Description of Work
We needed siding work, roof repair, and home repair.

Category gutter repair, handyman service, remodeling, roofing, siding, interior painters

Dear Member, Thank you for choosing to work with us. It was really a pleasure doing business with you. Best, Leonardo Parreira

04/11/2017

JANE A.

Excellent - Leo and his team do excellent work. Always meticulous and done correctly - does not take any short cuts or ever cheap-out on materials. He has an excellent eye for what will work, as well. I relied on his for his opinion and in a few important instances, he steered me away from what would have been mistakes.

Description of Work
install new front door, refinish interior walls and exterior siding

Category drywall, remodeling, siding

Thanks for taking the time to provide us with feedback about our company. We value your business. We're pleased to know that your experience with us was a pleasant one it is our responsibility to ensure customer satisfaction. Best, Leonardo Parreira

04/11/2017

Matthew R.

Of all the contractors who came to give quotes on our home remodeling, Leo asked the most questions and spent the most time. He is very thoughtful and easy to talk with. We walked around the neighborhood together looking at other houses so that I could convey to him what I wanted. I appreciated the fact that I was able to talk directly to the owner and manager of the remodeling company. Throughout the project, Leo always paid attention to detail and was patient as we added additional tasks for he and his team. I have lost count of the number of times we met in person or talked by phone to discuss the various options and choices of our extensive and complex remodeling project. Leo removed our existing wood shingle siding/soffits/gutters from our 3 unit home and replaced it with James Hardie siding/soffits and aluminum gutters. Our home is on a hill, so the back of the house is 5 stories tall and his team had no trouble navigating the height. He also replaced our front porch and the rubber roofs over our front porch and back deck. The work was so good that we asked him to replace our side porch as well and to build a new front deck over the front porch, which required knocking out a window and installing a new door. He also replaced our front door and 8 other windows with insulated windows. In each case, he provided different models to choose from and helped us work through the different options. We had just had a new child and wanted to add air conditioning to our central air. This required the construction of a wood frame for an air return along the outside of the house. He coordinated this additional work with the siding so that it all meshed seamlessly together. Most of the work was completed within a couple weeks of the original plan. He had some family extenuating circumstances that delayed the completion of some add-on projects we had asked him to do, but he explained the situation and completed the jobs as soon as he could. Again, the high quality of the work and fair price were well worth it! We’re now having him replace our front fence. I highly recommend Leo and his team for their outstanding work and will gladly ask them back. Warm regards, Matt

Description of Work
-Siding/soffits/gutter replacement for 5-story three-family home with James Hardie siding -Porch replacement with Azek materials -Construction of new deck -Construction of air return frame for air conditioning -Window and door replacements -Rubber roof replacements for decks -Painting -Fence replacements

Category decks, drywall, gutter repair, handyman service, insulation, remodeling, roofing, siding, replacement windows, interior painters, doors

Dear Member, Thank You for your patience and feedback! It was a pleasure working with you as well. I would love the opportunity of working with you once again soon. Best, Leonardo Parreira

04/07/2017

Joanna F.

Excellent. Staff was knowledgable, tidy and efficient. We were very happy with the work.

Description of Work
Siding and reconstruction of a section of front porch. Rotting corner boards were also replaced. Mitre cuts were all spot on. Excellent carpentry. The porch has complicated built in planter boxes that require proper drainage to prevent rotting of underlying structure. Drainage has been perfect since reconstruction and no signs of water damage to underlying structure.

Category decks, handyman service, siding

It's a pleasure to a great person to work with it makes everything runs easier!!! Thank you for your feedback keep us in mind for the future!! Best, Leonardo Parreira

03/22/2017

Harlen L.

We have had Advanced work on many projects for us. They did our roof in 2014, our siding in 2015, all of our windows and sliding doors in 2016 and just recently had them do another windows and door project at our new house.

Description of Work
Advanced has been great to work with on every single project we have done with them. From roofing, to windows to siding they were spot on with their recommendations, craftsmanship, professionalism and pricing. We were really looking to use James Hardie for our siding project and to know that they are one of the exclusive service providers in the area and are personally endorsed by the James Hardie company meant a lot. They were very helpful. Leo is just the kind of guy you'd want as your friend as well as your contractor. He held our hand through the process, made sure his project management team maintained tight control of the execution and his installation teams were great, courteous and clean. They were also incredibly fast, thereby minimizing any inconveniences to us. I would highly recommend this team.

Category gutter repair, handyman service, lighting, remodeling, roofing, siding, replacement windows, doors

03/15/2017

Harlen L.

We have had Advanced work on many projects for us. They did our roof in 2014, our siding in 2015, all of our windows and sliding doors in 2017 and just recently had them do another windows and door project at our new house.

Description of Work

Category decks, gutter repair, handyman service, remodeling, roofing, siding, replacement windows, doors

It's a pleasure to a great person to work with it makes everything runs easier!!! Thank you for your feedback keep us in mind for the future!! Thanks!!

03/07/2017

Carlos C.

Advanced Roofing and Siding not only performed all the contract line items stipulated-they exceeded every aspect of this difficult renovation. The work crew was punctual, polite and relentless in their attention to detail. The completed job is truly a showpiece. Come by and see it anytime! I feel confident that the renovation will last us many decades not only because we used Hardie products but more because of the experience, carpentry craftsmanship and care that the Advanced crew provided. We would recommend Advanced to anyone needing roof and siding.

Description of Work
-remove existing siding from exterior walls -install Hardie wrap -install new fiber cement siding and properly prime, paint and flash all joints -install new PVC trim, corner boards, soffit and fascia and paint to match existing trim. -remove all debris from job and acquire all necessary permits.

Category roofing, siding, replacement windows

11/07/2016

Michael P.

Without a doubt the worst professional experience of our lives. Project took 3+ months to complete. We were quoted 4 weeks, then he said lets schedule it for 5 "to be safe" and then the contract he wrote up actually put in 6 weeks. In the 13 weeks of "work", he or at least one member of his crew showed up fewer than half the business days, usually just 1-2 people. This had nothing to do with the project and everything to do with mismanagement and overbooking. We stopped tracking the lies and broken promises after 3 weeks because it became too exhausting. We've twice had subcontractors come to our house since work was completed to talk to us because he refuses to pay them (ironically, one of the subcontractors was one of the few work teams to be decent). We left our info with the subcontractors' lawyers and have given statements and promises that we will fully cooperate if needed. This prompted us to reach out to our own lawyer and prep in case we ran into trouble (thankfully not, which is why I'm finally posting this). The work itself just OK. We're relatively happy, but we are now getting quotes to fix a number of dodgy issues. Very poorly done corners. Did not put moulding under one roof line. Failed to put leaf guards in some of the gutters. Gutters already sagging. Having massive ice dam issues this winter for the first time EVER (even the much worse apoloypse winter 2 years ago we had no ice dams), Downspouts crooked. Did not arrange seams as requested. Damaged brand new ($8,000) patio door and new steel bulkhead door. Trampled virtually every landscaping plant. Left garbage everywhere. Did not clean *at all* until the very end. Left tons of debris in neighbor's yard. Ripped every screen (literally every one). Still finding nails on the ground. Had to have one section redone because they did not space the siding as we indicated on our contract and it looked terrible. Another note: did not follow legal requirements for safe removal of lead paint, despite the fact that he made a big deal of this when quoting the price. We have reported this to the MA EPA and shared the photos and videos of the work (after he didn't show up on our contracted start date without letting us know, then became aggressive when questions, I became worried we were in for a legal fight, so I literally documented the entire project with hundreds of photos and dozens of videos of the work, plus video security footage). I could go on, but I've been much happier since getting this garbage behind us and I hope to never see or hear from this place ever again. I've never been so angry at another human being for being so unprofessional, unreliable, and dishonest. For now we are not going forward with legal action, but we have a very hefty file with hundreds of photos and documentation of broken promises, breaches of contract, and other shenanigans. If we have more problems or ever hear from this person again we'll probably go for it. I would not only say avoid this place, but perhaps avoid James Hardie altogether. They referred me to him. It's also not cheaper than doing a much nicer job with cedar and ceramic-like paint, esp if you scour a local lumberyard and wait for a decent sale.

Description of Work
New hardiplank siding