Kreative AV Inc

Founded 2005 • With Angi since October 2011

103 Willow St

Malden, MA 02148

We are your home entertainment and technology specialists. Since 2005 we have worked with builders, and homeowners on design and installation of home theater, whole house audio, communication, lighting control, smart home automation, and much more. We make the most complex systems simple and easy to manage and control your home or business. From the design, installation, finish and ongoing support and service we work with the top manufactures in the business to give you the best experience....

12/10/2018

SCOTT P.

Great communication, punctual to the minute, good listener and explainer, not trying to sell goods and services that are not wanted, but also volunteering other options I hadn't thought of. A terrific experience with a real professional.

Description of Work
Simplification of Home A/V-Internet System

08/08/2017

Michael B.

Shawn called be back the same day I inquired via AL (a Saturday), and on Monday his pre-wiring guys were working at the house. Very responsive and professional team. System is fantastic.

Description of Work
Installed home A/V system w/ wired speakers, TV and wireless access points.

Category home theater design,internet service,home automation

03/20/2017

Anita C.

Shawn and his team did an excellent job repairing an HDMI connection issue for my wall mounted TV. Shawn responded promptly to my call and we were able to schedule the service call quickly. He and his team were able to diagnose and correct the problem. They advised me of the options and offered their recommendations based on cost, level of repair (ie opening up walls) and time. I really appreciated when Shawn explained the technical detail at a level I could understand. They cleaned up and moved furniture back into place. I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Service call to repair video system connection.

04/14/2016

Erin D.

Shawn was very responsive and him and his team were very professional and did excellent work. I would use them again and recommend them.

Description of Work
Mounted TV, Wired Sonos and Installed outdoor speaker to roof deck

03/07/2016

Stephen V.

Shawn was very responsive. We explained what we wanted and gave him a list of requirement (about 10). He proposed solutions costing about $3500 total (actual came in just over $3600). He took our Russound controller away for diagnosis and told us he ordered the equipment. When I had questions, he responded within an hour or so to my emails. When all the equipment was ready, Shawn and his crew showed up and installed everything. Everything was tested and demonstrated to our satisfaction. It all works beautifully and as expected. The house speakers now all work, and are integrated into a surround sound experience when we choose to do so. We can play our CD's in whatever room of the house we choose. It's all controlled by the Sonos app on the phone or PC and is very flexible. After Shawn and crew left, I had a couple of further questions. He responded equally quickly, i.e. after he had been paid.

Description of Work
Installed Sonos systems in our new condo. Integrated the TV with the new sound system. Repaired the speaker components improperly installed by the builder.

02/16/2016

John C.

Shawn from Kreative AV did an excellent job setting up a complete smart home system using Control4. What I really like about Shawn is his responsiveness. As a I was learning the system, I had a lot of questions and request for changes in my user preferences and he always responded and made the tweaks immediately. He is extremely responsive and not pushy on his products or services. I would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
- Installed three TVs - Installed indoor and outdoor speakers - Installed smart lights throughout house - Installed Control4 LCD panel - Installed Nest thermostats - Installed WiFi extender and router - Installed home alarm with water detection - Setup Control4 system along with Sonos to create smart home and manage all entertainment media, lights, alarm, fireplaces and heating - Customized Control4 system to desired preferences

Category lighting,home theater design,satellite tv service,internet service,home automation

Thank you and it was a pleasure working with you.

01/16/2016

Katie F.

Project turned out very well. They were professional and made sure everything worked properly.

Description of Work
Install Sonos soundbar and surround

12/20/2015

Robert D.

Shawn is one of the most consciousness contractors I have ever hired. His goal to exceed customer expectations. He came into our home and took ownership of a problem he did not create. He is extremely accessible. I will call no one else for my future AV needs.

Description of Work
Shawn and his team came to our rescue to resolve an ongoing problem with an JVC projector in our media room that the original AV contractor was unable to fix. After meticulously troubleshooting the other contractor’s installation, they found that the issue was with a 35 foot HDMI cable connecting the projector and receiver. Shawn even arranged a site visit from the Yamaha representative to assist with the repair.

12/07/2015

John G.

Shawn was great. He came by quickly when I first called, diagnosed the problem with my home theater, and arranged to get a broken component fixed quickly -- right before Thanksgiving, no less. He was also very responsive by email to questions. When his crew reinstalled the component, they added a ventilation system to keep the system cool. They were punctual, nice, and efficient. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Diagnosed and arranged for repair of pre-amp for home theater, installed ventilation for system components.

11/19/2015

Al B.

They exceeded my expectations in all areas. I had expected to have to touch up and patch the walls. I didn't have to do anything as the walls were left in perfect condition. The installers cleaned up and vacuumed along the way. I didn't have to do anything. I am very pleased with the job. I will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
They installed a flat panel television on a wall for me hiding all wires, etc.

Category home theater design,satellite tv service,tv sales

Sylvester Electric Inc

As the country depends more and more on computers and other forms of automation to make life easier, dependence on electricity sees an equal increase. So when some part of your home’s electrical system begins to malfunction, you need a team that can correct it efficiently, and you need to be able to trust that the job was done right. The team at Sylvester Electric knows that this trust is extremely important, because of the potential for hazards in the event of poorly done work. However, their team of Dracut electrical specialists have been serving their community for over 30 years, and they are highly skilled in all aspects of electrical work. From home safety inspections and maintenance to outlet repair and breaker replacement, even wiring and installing things like ceiling fans, generators, lighting fixtures, and home theaters, this team is committed to providing the best possible quality in all work they perform. Call today to find out more about how they can help you!

Offers by Sylvester Electric Inc on Angi
    128 Plumbing Heating Cooling & Electric

For over 30 years, 128 Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electric has provided the highest quality, efficiency and reliability to customers. Celebrating thousands of five-star reviews online and an A+ Rating on BBB for years, the company has become the North Shore’s most trusted and consistent plumber, heating and air conditioning, and electrical service company. The company takes pride in the title as a Diamond Elite Contractor with Mitsubishi Electric and being selected into the National Grid VPI Program. Finally, a company that picks up the phone every time with manufacturer-trained technicians and a commitment to providing customers with an easy, effortless customer service experience. You're guaranteed to be left with the service and price you were quoted with customized options for what's best for your home in the long-term. 128 Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electric specializes in Installation, Service, and Repair for Boilers, Furnaces, Air Conditioners and HVAC Systems, Tankless Water Heaters, Ductless Mini-Splits and Plumbing. Worried about the cost of your next project? We have options to help you get your repairs on the way! Unfortunately, emergencies don’t wait until you have all of your financial ducts in a row.

JP McCurdy Electrical Services Inc

We are your solution to everything electrical! From your everyday electrical construction and repair items, to design of a complete integrated home system from the ground up and more! McCurdy Electric - call for peace of mind - we'll do the rest. Our trained and certified team of Electricians bring many years of experience to meet every one of your electrical projects. We stay ahead of the curve when it comes to custom installation and design of specialty electronic items; such as generator systems, smart home technology, advanced lighting control, Audio/Video, alarm, video surveillance, and much more. We can help you with all of your Electrical needs and we have the track record to back it up. Please visit our website at www.McCurdyElectric.com for more information. Call for Peace of Mind. We'll Do the Rest.

Internet Service
    TV Sales
    Phone Wiring
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal

Home Theater & Surround Systems, Home Networking, Home Automation, Smart Home Integration, Multi Room Audio, Lighting Control