JEO MASONRY & TILE

Founded 1992 • With Angi since April 2007

35 PERKINS AVE STE 1

Malden, MA 02148

With over 19 years of experience, JEO Masonry & Tile offers quality & experience with a common understanding that the customer comes first. Our commitment to excellence assures you that your project will be completed on time and to your specifications. We are there to help you throughout the entire

04/05/2021

Jonathan L.

Amazing result. Very happy. It was a pleasure working with Joao. He was very responsive and thoughtful.

Description of Work
Patio hardscaping

Category masonry, pavers, gravel, hardscaping, patios

02/02/2021

jim R.

We did not hire them as there price was way more than another estimate we got. They were the only one's to contact us from Angies list The others did not, very disappointing. This was a bank owned property, that we manage for them, till we sell it. The bank required 2 est. The bank ended going with a independent contractor who came in much lower, I thank them for there time and effort.

Description of Work
foundation repair

Category ceramic tile

12/16/2020

Matthew C.

Joao is very responsive and easy to work with. This was the second time I used his services and both times the work was done well and the prices were very competitive.

Description of Work
Repoint foundation, remove chimney.

Category concrete repair, chimney repair, foundation repair

08/20/2018

Christine E.

They were very professional. They sent someone out to measure, get specs and our ideas on what we wanted. A quote was provided and accepted. The crew was awesome, worked very hard and went above and beyond for us. We had family coming in for a visit, and John/crew knew our deadline and was able to meet it with a week to spare. The only downside was they were very very busy so scheduling to do the work took time. We had the estimate completed in May, and they started late July. - but again once they started, it went very quickly even with the threat of rain. I will definitely use them again for our next project.

Description of Work
We had an old old deck that needed to be removed and replaced with a cement patio, along with fixing cracks in the front steps, and creating a new walkway on the side of the house.

Category concrete repair, masonry, patios

08/12/2018

Malika F.

I am so pleased with everyone at JEO. John and Gabriel were very professional and easy to communicate with. John is the nicest contractor I had to deal with. Everyone at JEO did a really good job in removing my old bricks, dirt and grass in my backyard to replace with new beautiful stones. They left everything clean. I am very satisfied with their work and would recommend them. Now I can’t wait for the weather to get better again so I can enjoy my new patio.

Description of Work
Remove old bricks, stone, dirt and grass; replace with new stones.

Category masonry, pavers, gravel, patios

05/24/2018

DEBORAH O.

Great service and high quality. We have a tricky driveway to clear, but the crew consistently did a stellar job despite the challenging conditions. Very professional and responsive to questions and special requests.

Description of Work
Snow removal

Category snow removal

05/07/2018

Christopher G.

Delighted with entire transaction. Most responsive and best price quote of Angie's list A-graded contractors in our area. Gabriel and Joe were great to deal with. Work professionally done in the time quoted and looks great, better than I hoped. Complete clean up. JEO will be my first call for future masonry work.

Description of Work
Repointing and repair of brick steps and house facade

03/05/2018

Michele M.

I contacted them for an estimate. Gabriel responded promptly and was very professional and helpful. He provided 2 estimates ( 1 for repair and 1 for replacement) within a few hours. If we go ahead with the work, we will hire them.

Description of Work
Front stairs repaired/replaced and basement floor repair

Category concrete repair, masonry, basement waterproofing, foundation repair

02/05/2018

FABIO D.

Great. I am very happy with the job.

Description of Work
Rebuilt entry with Granite steps, fixed bricks.

Category masonry, marble & granite

10/18/2017

Vera S.

We did not proceed with the work but Jeo was on time to meet, superb with communication, very focused on the problems at hand. Trustworthy and knowledgeable. Hope to work with him in the future when scheduling and finances allows.

Description of Work
We have been discussing some serious, difficult, tedious masonry project.

08/28/2017

Julie C.

JEO Masonry responded quickly to my email and sent me a written estimate. They repaired my steps for a reasonable price that was far lower than the other estimate I got from another local cement mason who quoted me $4,000-$5,000. The owner of the company came to my house on the day of the repair and his workers did a great job. They filled the cracks in the brick and repaired the mortar around the stairs. Also, they replaced one of the limestone steps that was cracked. Now the stairs are much more stable and look great! The workers finished all the work in one day. I had called lots of other local companies who never showed up to even give me an estimate so it was refreshing dealing with JEO Masonry & Tile. They are honest and responsive and I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Repair to front steps

Category concrete repair, masonry

08/11/2017

Dingqiang Z.

I called them for estimates and everything was going well. They had a higher quote, so I did not pick them to do the job, but was impressed by their quick response and professionalism.

Description of Work
Fix stone veneer siding and staircase restoration.

06/27/2017

Aaron R.

Very prompt in response and coming to look at the work to be performed. Unfortunately, the quote was much higher than other providers for a relatively small job. However, I would consider using them in the future for larger work.

Description of Work
We needed our brick stairs leading to our front door repaired.

05/28/2017

Andrea M.

It was a pleasure dealing with John from start to finish. I found John on Angie's List after another mason that was recommended by a friend was very rude and didn't even way to quote the job. I sent an inquiry to JEO Masonry and Tile and within 24 hours I heard from John and he went to my house within the week to look at what needed to be done and gave me a quote. He was very helpful with my questions and followed up to see if I needed anything else prior to the job. I wish all contractors were as helpful. The walkway came out great and really adds to the look of the house. I'll be calling John in the future when I have a need for additional masonry and tile work at my house.

Description of Work
Replacement of a walkway.

05/15/2017

ANNE MARIE P.

It was great. John is so easy to deal with. He returns phone calls the same day if you weren't able to speak with him right away. He is personable and reliable. I needed to replace two bluestones steps and have all new mortar. John purchased two bluestones that were same color and thickness as the ones I had. His men worked well, cleaned up after themselves and did a wonderful job. I would hire him again tomorrow. I highly recommended Jeo Masonary & Tile.

Description of Work
Repaired front steps.

07/31/2016

Vladimir F.

The guys were on time. Communication was excellent. They did a great job on old stone foundation re-pointing

Description of Work
Old stone foundation re-pointing

Category masonry, foundation repair

06/07/2016

Lynn L.

J is very professional. When I first called him he was going out of town for a week and would call me when he returned. As promised, he called me the next week and we maintained regular contact by email, text, and phone until the job was completed. He understood what I wanted to achieve with the retaining wall and steps that separate our upper patio from the lower yard and had good suggestions and solutions. I hired him for the job because his price was fair, he could fit the job in fairly quickly, and his overall professionalism was impressive. The team completed the job on time and cleaned-up beautifully. I am very happy with the work itself and my backyard looks so much better. I highly recommend JEO Masonry & Tile.

Description of Work
Demolished a concrete block retaining wall and stairs and replaced it with a new block wall and stairs.

Category masonry, hardscaping

04/28/2016

Eric Y.

He did an amazing job. The patios look very good. From the begining to the end, he was very communicative. He was flexible with changes we want to make. Overall very professional and friendly. We will use him again in the future.

Description of Work
He installed 2 patios for us. He used Laffit-Grana Slab as the paver. He digged down an area and smooth out the area. He also removed all debris after the installation as well as added some loam for the yard.

Category hardscaping, patios

04/18/2016

Derek F.

John was great to work with. He was able to come soon after contacting him for an estimate. His team did a great job replacing the pavers from our back walkway. Great work, fast service and super clean up! Would highly recommend him for future work!

Description of Work
remove and replace patio pavers

Category masonry, hardscaping, patios

03/22/2016

scott T.

Very prompt and professional in dealing with Jeo. Also, gave me multiple approaches based on his experience with the winter months. Range of price was OK, from touch up to full replacement. I ultimately went with just the touch up and probably should have taken his advice on full replacement. I was very satisfied with the work performed, Jeo even came back when I called him about a small issue and he fixed it with no issue.

Description of Work
Re-pointed a bluestone walkway and stairs. The walkway was about 25 feet. Removed all deteriorated concrete and replaced with new.

Category concrete repair, masonry, pavers, gravel, hardscaping

03/17/2016

Alex L.

John is great - he is very responsive in communication via phone, email or text. He has competitive quote and he gave valuable input on design of new patio. He communicates very well over the whole week of work, and the new patio looks even better than I expected. Already referred him to a friend and will not hesitate to use his service again in the future.

Description of Work
Remove existing patio and install new paver patio

Category masonry, hardscaping, patios

11/20/2015

Mireille L.

Great. No issue. Done on time and on budget. Beautiful floor. We just love it. Coordinated with electrician. No delays.

Description of Work
Install new tile floor in sunroom. including subfloor heating elements.

Category ceramic tile, heating & air conditioning/hvac

11/20/2015

Mireille L.

Went perfectly. Was done on time, on budget, according to specs. Joa is so easy to work with! And this summer we enjoyed the back yard. Great job!

Description of Work
Rebuilt and extended the back yard patio and walkway. Included removing the old patio, repouring concrete installing flag stones.

Category concrete repair, masonry, hardscaping, patios

11/11/2015

Janice M.

John was very prompt and punctual in meeting with us to lay out the project. He had many good suggestions as to what to do. He did the job promptly and well, adding some extra touches like constructing a stone bench for us at no extra charge and finding a railing contractor for us. The walkway now gets lots of compliments. We would not hesitate to hire him again for future projects.

Description of Work
John helped us design, then constructed a 60 foot walkway from where we park down to our front door.

Category concrete repair, masonry, pavers, gravel

10/28/2015

Tara W.

I had contacted the company about a year ago to come inspect and internal chimney. JEO came out and told me that repair was unnecessary. I was impressed by their professionalism at the time so decided to contact them for some outside work. them They came and gave me a quote and informed me that the work I had originally specced out was below their minimum price for a day. We walked around the outside and found other areas to fix. John then included the materials since I was still somewhat below the minimum. When the crew came out they did all the work requested and were even able to restore several decorative curved pillars on the porch. I was extremely pleased with the work and the speed of the service. Would definitely use them again for future work.

Description of Work
Various masonry repairs to two concrete porches and the foundation and a concrete sill outside of a bay window. Fixed and re-pointed the brick below the bay window.

Category concrete repair, masonry, chimney repair, foundation repair

Healy Plastering and Masonry Restoration LLC

We are a fully functional construction company who can fulfill all of your home improvement needs. We can tackle any task from large to small inside or outside your home. With over 10 years of making customers happy, you can have full confident in knowing that we will handle your job with the up most care.

Offers by Healy Plastering and Masonry Restoration LLC on Angi
    Sylvester Electric Inc

As the country depends more and more on computers and other forms of automation to make life easier, dependence on electricity sees an equal increase. So when some part of your home’s electrical system begins to malfunction, you need a team that can correct it efficiently, and you need to be able to trust that the job was done right. The team at Sylvester Electric knows that this trust is extremely important, because of the potential for hazards in the event of poorly done work. However, their team of Dracut electrical specialists have been serving their community for over 30 years, and they are highly skilled in all aspects of electrical work. From home safety inspections and maintenance to outlet repair and breaker replacement, even wiring and installing things like ceiling fans, generators, lighting fixtures, and home theaters, this team is committed to providing the best possible quality in all work they perform. Call today to find out more about how they can help you!

Offers by Sylvester Electric Inc on Angi
    MasonWorks LLC

MasonWorks specializes in design and construction of all types of stone and brick patios, walls and walkways, steps, decks and porches, outdoor kitchens and water falls, garden and retaining walls. From the first consultation to the final touches of each job, you will be in excellent hands. With more than three decades of experience, MasonWorks will assist you in every stage of the project, from materials choice to furniture selection. Your dream of owning an elegant and relaxing backyard retreat can become a reality. Family owned. Additional contact name - Jeff Souza. Additional e-mail - jeff@masonworks.me. Angie's List Award winning since 2009. Additional area served- Boston Metro, North sure and West

2022 Super Service Award

Offers by MasonWorks LLC on Angi

RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL WALKWAYS, FORMAL WALLS, STONE PATHS, BOULDER PLACEMENT, STEPS, MARBLE, TILE FOR YOUR KITCHEN & BATHROOMS, CERAMIC TILE, STONE WALL, BLOCK WALL, BRICK WALL, WALK WAY, STONE PATIO, CHIMNEY & DRIVEWAY CONSTRUCTION.

Please ask for details.